DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

The "Post what you have for FREE thread"

325K views 2K replies 517 participants last post by  SQ PORSCHE 
#1 ·
MarkZ had a great idea :) based on all the giving going on around here lately :) so I thought I would start this thread for all to share what they have. Everybody post up gear you have laying around that you are willing to give away for FREE. If someone accepts the gear from you they should post something they have for FREE (not necessarily a requirement). The key thing would be that anyone who accepts something should not sell it if they decide not to use it rather they should give it away to another member! :

BTW, I'll start with a brand new 20ft Stinger Bullet RCA for the next person that posts up what they are willing to give away :)

#1,792 · (Edited)
7/6/21 = GONE! These are taken by a fellow member.

Digging through my tool box today, I came across a pair of soft-dome Incriminator (?!) tweeters I was given by a customer when I installed his Focals.

No idea what the specs are. Sounded fine when pulled. Been in a toolbox in a paper bag since.

Hey... free. $9 shipping in the cont 48 via USPS, or you can email me a prepaid label, and I'll send them anywhere on the planet, unless your name is Kim Jong Un.

EDIT: only condition is they aren't to be resold for profit. You can keep them, make ornaments with them, but please do not sell them (probably not much profit there regardless) -o.s.

-Old'sCool

#1,793 ·
Fellas this is just in the way… it ain’t much but for the price it’s a bargain!!! FREE!!! Craftsman router and table and a black & decker router. They both work but have some age to them. Here’s the catch though - you gotta pick it up. I’m not boxing, shipping or nothing! Come get it. Located in New Orleans.

#1,818 ·
I have a few basic items I'm trying to clear out of my garage. Free, plus whatever shipping is, and they're yours
  • Rockford Fosgate R1 10 inch. 7/10
  • Alpine Type R 8 inch. 3/10. Cosmetically, 8/10, but has a rattle at high volumes I haven't taken the time to diagnose. At low to moderate volumes, it sounds fine. Possibly cone-related?
  • 10 inch sealed box. Bassworks brand. 7/10
  • 10 inch no-name sub. Pretty sure I pulled it out of an entry-level Klipsch home sub with a dead amp. Nothing special, and not great to look at. 4/10

#1,819 ·

#1,830 ·
I have a Sony Mobile ES XM-5046 50wx4 amp, made in Japan. Awesome amp. It works, but must have some internal part grounding to the amp chassis or something because if you touch a screwdriver to a terminal and accidentally touch the chassis, it sparks. If you think you can fix it, I'll send it to you for the cost of actual shipping, continental US only.

Rectangle Office supplies Font Publication Wood

Audio equipment Office equipment Cable Font Gadget

Composite material Electronic device Machine Metal Audio equipment

#1,831 ·
I have a Sony Mobile ES XM-5046 50wx4 amp, made in Japan. Awesome amp. It works, but must have some internal part grounding to the amp chassis or something because if you touch a screwdriver to a terminal and accidentally touch the chassis, it sparks. If you think you can fix it, I'll send it to you for the cost of actual shipping, continental US only.

View attachment 317080
View attachment 317079
View attachment 317078
That's a great amp. If it works you should just keep it and don't have any screwdrivers near it. Lol I'm sure any amp powered on will spark if you put the output to the chassis.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.