I'm trying to get an early jump on the planning of the NCSQ Meet for 2017.
Edit: I have decided to have the Saturday portion of this meet at a local park instead of my house this year (Friday portion will be at my house). I believe the builder will begin to Build a house across the street from me, and there could be large vehicles parked on the street - leaving no room for our vehicles. Details below.
FWIW, here is a link to the 2016 Fall Meet for those who didn't attend:
2016 NCSQ Fall Meet
On to the meet....
My House on Friday night, Hagan-Stone Park on Saturday.
Friday Night Info:
For those coming on Friday night to get a head start - it will still be at my house.
Friday night: 4:00 - 10:00 PM. Will probably order pizza for supper.
PM me for directions for my house.
Hagan-Stone Park: 09:00 AM to 5:30 PM (gates close at 6:00 PM).
Info for Hagan-Stone Park:
5920 Hagan-Stone Park Rd
Pleasant Garden, NC 27313
The park is about 20 minutes or so from my house. I’ll plan on being over at the park between 0830 and 0900. We should have electrical and bathrooms available. Reminder - this is rain or shine - we have a shelter if we have bad weather. There is a grill on premises, and we may bring an additional one. GPS should get you there - but contact me if you have problems. I've attached a couple drawings to illustrate where you need to go at the bottom of this post.
Probably snack items for lunch - We will likely grill out again - even if we do it at a park.
Stuff to bring:
A friend / spouse / kids (of course - you are in charge of policing said kids)
Your vehicle with or without anything setup/tuned
Favorite Music on discs or other device
Lawn chair if you want it
Openness to learn, ask questions, take constructive criticism and humbly give advice/criticism
Adding a coat....may still be chilly then.
Current list of attendees:
Name (Screenname) - Car - State if you want
1) Jason (bertholomey) - 2013 Subaru BRZ - North Carolina
2) James (jpf150) - 2006 mustang gt - NC
3) Bo (zippy) - 2007 Toyota RAV4 - Ohio
4) Mike (Velozity) - 2008 Toyota Sequoia or 2003 Nissan 350Z (if it's done) - New Jersey
5) Terry (MrGreen83) - 2014 Nissan Maxima - Virginia
6) Jeremy (theslaking) - 2001 Maxima - New York
7) Steve (Captainobvious) 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 - Pennsylvania
8) Ian (naiku) - 2006 Audi A4 Avant - Virginia
9) Alan (BigSexy) - 2015 Ford Explorer - Alabama
10) Martin (KrautNotRice) 1984 BMW 528 - Souf Carolina
11) Erin (ErinH) - 2006 Honda Civic Sedan - Alabama
12) Scott (Babs) - 2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan - NC
13) Bill (probillygun) - 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser - PA
14) Chris (Hillbilly SQ) - 14 Grand Cherokee Limited - Arkansas
15) Clay (claydo) - 09 cobalt
16) John (subterFUSE) - 2012 Mercedes S63 AMG - SC
17) Eric (mumbles/EeeDeeEye) - '16 Mustang - ATL
18) Ranjith (Kraken) - 2016 Accord
19) Frank (LocomotiveTech) - 2014 Civic - Delaware
20) Kendal (Notloudenuf) - 2005 Escape - North Carolina
21) Russ (DBlevel) - doubt it - NC
22) Casey (casey) - 1995 Integra - NC
23) Jim (Acceptor) - 2010 Honda Civic Coupe - North Carolina
24) Jesse (josby) - 2016 Honda Civic - Virginia
25) Eric (Crackinhedz) - 2012 Santa Fe - Virginia
26) John & Dan (jnorman5) - 2012 Nissan 370z - West 'By God' Virginia
27) Dustin (dgr932) - 2005 Silverado - Pennsylvania
28) Daniel (chithead) - 2016 Challenger - North Carolina
29) Forrest (darkrider) - 2015 Kia Forte5 (probably) - North Carolina
---- Directions for where to go once you get to Hagan-Stone Park ----