VA/MD/WV/PA etc. Spring Meet - May 20th - Page 3 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2017   #51

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 50 probillygun will become famous soon enoughprobillygun will become famous soon enoughprobillygun will become famous soon enoughprobillygun will become famous soon enoughprobillygun will become famous soon enoughprobillygun will become famous soon enough

Default Re: VA/MD/WV/PA etc. Spring Meet - May 20th

I agree, If Clay is there, I have to come

FYI for Ian, October 14th and 15th is MECA and IASCA World Finals

Last edited by probillygun; 04-11-2017 at 09:18 PM..
probillygun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2017   #52
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 49 High Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enough

There is a competition the weekend before in MD that I will be attending. I don't want to make the long drive two weekends in a row. I won't be able to attend this one. I hope it's a great turn out.

High Resolution Audio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017   #53
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 95 claydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by probillygun View Post
I agree, If Clay is there, I have to come

Hope you remember yer wallet Bill! Really hope it does work out, should know shortly, I missed my demo in the Toyota last weekend, and that sucks....lol. Your truck always sounds great! I'd like your opinion on the new tune in the cobalt as well, although as usual, it will probably be a lil different for this one.....lol. Now if we could just get Greg to some, and bring some of them beans........
claydo is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2017   #54
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 95 claydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Resolution Audio View Post
There is a competition the weekend before in MD that I will be attending. I don't want to make the long drive two weekends in a row. I won't be able to attend this one. I hope it's a great turn out.
Would be cool to hang out again Gerald, but after seeing the size of that time machine, I know traveling with it must be a real bitch! You need a build in a "travel machine"......maybe something smaller and more economical, like a humvee or sumthin........
claydo is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to claydo For This Useful Post:
Coppertone (04-12-2017)
Old 04-12-2017   #55
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 124 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrodynamic View Post
I'll have to measure the depth on mine but mine are lighter by a good bit as they use a neo cup motor instead of a ferrite slug motor.

Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to measure their frequency response.
Cool, looking forward to those dimensions and frequency response. The Dayton has a 71mm width, 54mm cut out and 38mm depth. I believe even though it is listed as a 3" speaker, technically it is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by probillygun View Post
Thanks, I will see if I can figure out a date for a fall meet either 2-3 weeks before then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Resolution Audio View Post
Completely understand, just happy I got a demo in the truck last weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydo View Post
I missed my demo in the Toyota last weekend, and that sucks....lol. Your truck always sounds great! I'd like your opinion on the new tune in the cobalt as well, although as usual, it will probably be a lil different for this one.....lol.
I am making sure I get a demo in both the Toyota and the Cobalt next month.

A tablet, a DSP, some amps, speakers and a suitcase
naiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017   #56
DIYMA 500 Club

Vibrandt, Inc.

Rep Power: 152 chithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of light

1 - Ian / naiku - A4 Avant
2 - Jason / bertholomey - Subaru BRZ
3 - Kelly / kmbkk - Scion FRS
4 - Benjamin / Coppertone - Ram 1500 / Legacy GT Limited in tow
5 - Dan/Dan750iL - BMW 750iL
6 - Frank/ Locomotive tech - 2014 Civic
7 - Jay / BlueAc - 07 Tahoe Z71 (Hopefully I'll have everything installed by then)
8 - Ivan/jackies - Lexus LS430
9 - Jesse / josby - 2016 Civic
10 - Ian/Rocketjones - 09 Forester XT
11 - Ryan / Truthunter - '15 Camry
12 - Eric / Ericm1205 - Yellow Charger superbee
13 - a383z - Chevy Trailblazer
14 - Craig / Craig - 2006 Acura TL
15 - Nick/SkizeR - 2012 Civic
16- Clay/claydo - 09 cobalt
17 - Nick / Electrodynamic - 2003 VW Bora (Jetta)
18 - Daniel/chithead - 2016 Challenger

I'm going to try and make this happen. Should have the car buttoned up in the next few weekends, and can have some sort of a tune on it by then.

chithead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to chithead For This Useful Post:
naiku (04-12-2017)
Old 04-12-2017   #57
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 124 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Awesome. For anyone who may head up/down Friday I am planning to take the day off work. So you are more than welcome to head over, hang out etc.

Old 04-12-2017   #58
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Rep Power: 128 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

That would be perfect as it's easier for me to come down on Friday and chill until the meet.

(2.5GT) Limited Legacy / Alpine INA-W910 /Audison APK-165....

Selling Sinfoni nib speakers ......
Coppertone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017   #59
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Approved Vendor

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 139 Electrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiku View Post
Awesome. For anyone who may head up/down Friday I am planning to take the day off work. So you are more than welcome to head over, hang out etc.
naiku, could you send me an email with your address or an address close-by? Nick@stereointegrity.com. Thanks.
Electrodynamic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017   #60
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Just sent over an email

Old 04-12-2017   #61
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 59 crackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enough

Ian, I'm gonna try and make it. My sons birthday is the 24th so it depends on when my wife decides to hold the birthday party, your weekend, or the one after...

Also if I do make it, considered bringing my son (8yrs old) if your boys will be around to play?

I'm sure will be a great time, hope to make it.

crackinhedz is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017   #62
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 59 crackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enough

7 - Jay / BlueAc - 07 Tahoe Z71 (Hopefully I'll have everything installed by then)
19 - Eric / Crackinhedz - 2012 Santa Fe

crackinhedz is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017   #63
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

My boys will definitely be here and will I am sure have fun playing with your son. They have a ton of nerf guns, Lego, etc so plenty of things for them all to do.

Old 04-12-2017   #64

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 77 kmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enough

Ian, I may bring my 8 yo daughter if that's ok.
kmbkk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017   #65
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Approved Vendor

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 139 Electrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiku View Post
Just sent over an email
Got it. Thanks.
Electrodynamic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017   #66
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmbkk View Post
Ian, I may bring my 8 yo daughter if that's ok.
Absolutely, more than welcome to bring her.

Old 04-17-2017   #67
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

OK, about 6 weeks to go so figure I should start planning what we might need...

Ian - Pulled Pork, Buffalo Chicken, Buns, Water

I am going to skip the BBQ much like Jason just did at the NC meet. I had a chat with him about the reasons behind not grilling and they make a huge amount of sense.

Old 04-17-2017   #68
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Rep Power: 128 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

Well as I'm traveling 4 hours and am not sure what will travel well, I'll bring my wallet and you can tell me when I'm closer what you will need.

(2.5GT) Limited Legacy / Alpine INA-W910 /Audison APK-165....

Selling Sinfoni nib speakers ......
Coppertone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2017   #69

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 77 kmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enough

I live a little over an hour away, so I can bring some items as well, although not a lot of room in my car.
kmbkk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to kmbkk For This Useful Post:
Coppertone (04-19-2017)
Old 04-19-2017   #70

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 18 TheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enough

I should be good to make this! Kind of excited since I missed the last one. I'm changing some stuff up so hopefully I'll have something worth listening to. MS-8 has been pulled & sold and I'm working on getting another processor, so I'm just hoping to get it installed and have some sort of tune. I'm also thinking of selling my 5ch amp to run dual 5ch amps... one for each side.

As discussed earlier I'll be arriving late (around 1:30-2ish) so if there's something I can bring that you won't miss for the first few hours, or maybe just some sort of snack food let me know. I'm only 1.5 hours or so away but I'll be leaving directly from another event so refrigeration may not be an option. Or I can give a few bucks toward the cause.

07 Cobalt SS/SC: Pioneer AVH-P4400bh - JBL MS-8 - JL HD900/5 - PPI P65c3 - PPI PH15
TheTodd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2017   #71

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 18 TheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enough

19 - Eric / Crackinhedz - 2012 Santa Fe
20 - Todd / TheTodd - 2007 Cobalt SS

07 Cobalt SS/SC: Pioneer AVH-P4400bh - JBL MS-8 - JL HD900/5 - PPI P65c3 - PPI PH15
TheTodd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017   #72
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppertone View Post
Well as I'm traveling 4 hours and am not sure what will travel well, I'll bring my wallet and you can tell me when I'm closer what you will need.
Sounds good, will let you know. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmbkk View Post
I live a little over an hour away, so I can bring some items as well, although not a lot of room in my car.
Do you want to bring paper plates, napkins, plastic utensils etc should not take up a whole lot of room. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTodd View Post
As discussed earlier I'll be arriving late (around 1:30-2ish) so if there's something I can bring that you won't miss for the first few hours, or maybe just some sort of snack food let me know.
Hopefully we will have most things covered, some snack type food will probably work out fine. Thanks.

Trying to figure out dinner on possibly Friday or Saturday night, can people let me know which they would prefer? I realize for the guys coming from further afield it depends on if they are staying Friday or Saturday night.

Last edited by naiku; 04-21-2017 at 01:39 PM..
Old 04-21-2017   #73

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 61 MB2008LTZ will become famous soon enoughMB2008LTZ will become famous soon enoughMB2008LTZ will become famous soon enoughMB2008LTZ will become famous soon enoughMB2008LTZ will become famous soon enoughMB2008LTZ will become famous soon enough

Hello everyone attending this event......It was great to read your screen names, and unfortunately I am terrible at remembering names. I would absolutely love to attend this event, as it sounds like a great opportunity to get educated with some objective and constructive criticism. My only problem is it is the same weekend my nephew is getting married (sucks to him, lol). Good luck to everyone going and I hope there will be a future event I can attend and be welcomed to enjoy with my fellow members!
MB2008LTZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #74

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 92 jackies will become famous soon enoughjackies will become famous soon enoughjackies will become famous soon enoughjackies will become famous soon enoughjackies will become famous soon enoughjackies will become famous soon enough

Send our regards to your nephew and plan to attend the next meet!
jackies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #75
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

3 weeks to go!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement