VA/MD/WV/PA etc. Spring Meet - May 20th - Page 9 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5 Days Ago   #201
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 251 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: VA/MD/WV/PA etc. Spring Meet - May 20th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppertone View Post
Need a knee replacement, and sadly until I do it's only getting worse.
Guy I work with is getting his other knee replaced next week. Had the worst one done last year and been a few inches taller on one side since. Hopefully he won't be as gimpy when he comes back. I've had my left worked on and it sucks when you have the ability to push 265+ on the leg press but your knee has other ideas. Pretty sure I tore something when slipping on icy steps a couple years ago after the knee that got worked on finally got solid again causing it to twist around in ways no knee should ever twist. I was good to go into work the next night though so who knowsNever got it checked out.

'14 Grand Cherokee Limited, OEM U-Connect 8.4a, JL Fix 82, c-dsp 6x8, Arc xdi1200.6v2, Soundstream pn4.520d, stock rears controlled properly by minidsp 2x4 with rear fill plug-in, ID15v3, SB Acoustics SB17NRXC35-4, Seas Neo Aluminum...Rearfill done properly is a helluva drug!
Hillbilly SQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 5 Days Ago   #202

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 77 kmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiku View Post
Pretty sure we have everything covered, my wife was asking me this morning and I said yes to all the things she asked, so I hope that means are good!!

Storm hitting here now....

Ok, just let me know if you think of something. Storms approaching here as well.
kmbkk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #203
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Rep Power: 128 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

Now see the only good part of my situation is that I retired 6 years ago so I'm not committed to being anywhere. The hard part is I used to faithfully lift/ work out and it's hard to do that when your knee won't support that. Now I feel like a baby Panda.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_7141.PNG (4.5 KB, 9 views)

(2.5GT) Limited Legacy / Alpine INA-W910 /Audison APK-165....

Selling Sinfoni nib speakers ......
Coppertone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 5 Days Ago   #204
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 124 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

There is an Express Wash on South Street, just opposite the Jiffy Lube (almost beside the Super 8) that it should fit through. If you are stopping at Martins on the way through, when you come out of there and make a left to head towards mine, you will pass the Express Wash on your left.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.9117...7i13312!8i6656

A tablet, a DSP, some amps, speakers and a suitcase
naiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #205
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Rep Power: 128 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

Perfect, I've got it locked into my phone now.

Old 5 Days Ago   #206

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 18 TheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enough

I washed, vacuumed & wiped down the interior of my car yesterday so now it's covered in pollen and the interior will get dirty because we have a baseball game tonight. Oh well. I also found that I have a mid dropping out intermittently... GRRR! Looks like I'll be doing some shopping this weekend. Hopefully it'll hold up for tomorrow.

07 Cobalt SS/SC: Pioneer AVH-P4400bh - JBL MS-8 - JL HD900/5 - PPI P65c3 - PPI PH15
TheTodd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #207
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 95 claydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of light

Well.....that storm passed, gave the car a decent lil bath.....no handwash fo sho....but she's reasonably clean!
claydo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #208
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 124 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Just a couple quick things.....

I have a dog, she is friendly but will likely bark initially. Mostly just to show off, once she is done with that will just lay down somewhere.

With the passing storm, I may have a big puddle in the middle of the drive at the top. Had hoped to get new gravel put down this week, but did not get around to it. It's not that big in overall size, but fairly deep so you will want to avoid it.

I am going to pull my wife's vehicle out in the morning, park anywhere at the top of the driveway, in front of the garages is fine, in front of the truck or my wagon, along the driveway, or on the grass to the right as you dtrive up towards the house. Don't park on the grass to the left, there is only about 5' before my neighbor's property line.

See everyone tomorrow.

Edit: I keep forgetting this, if someone can bring labels we can write names on that would be really helpful! Thanks

Last edited by naiku; 5 Days Ago at 08:09 PM..
Old 5 Days Ago   #209
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Approved Vendor

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 139 Electrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the heads up about parking. I'm here and checked in to the Shady 8 motel, I mean Super 8 motel. The drive wasn't too bad once I got out of the Charlotte/Statesville traffic. See everyone tomorrow.
Electrodynamic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #210
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Well I will see you gents in the morning, I'm on my way to New York to pick up some performance gear. I should be back home by 6 am and then I'll leave by 8am to chill with everyone. Have a great sleep all...

Old 5 Days Ago   #211
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 95 claydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of light

We rolin' doo doo, we rollin'.......
Old 5 Days Ago   #212
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 133 I800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of light

Fyi... The name is Robert and I'm driving a Jetta

... And it won't be that clean this time

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Don't mistake activity for accomplishment.
My '13 Jetta build...not finished
I800C0LLECT is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #213
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Is anyone bringing ranch or blue cheese dressing? I think I saw that someone was (Clay?) But wanted to be sure.

Old 5 Days Ago   #214
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 133 I800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of light

If there's a list of forgotten items I'll get them on the way up. My little guy is slow. I haven't even left. :/

Old 5 Days Ago   #215
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Yes sir, two bottles of ranch in the trunk.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claydo For This Useful Post:
naiku (5 Days Ago), Truthunter (5 Days Ago)
Old 5 Days Ago   #216
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by I800C0LLECT View Post
If there's a list of forgotten items I'll get them on the way up. My little guy is slow. I haven't even left. :/

I think just name labels would be handy if you can grab some. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydo View Post
Yes sir, two bottles of ranch in the trunk.
Great, thank you

Old 5 Days Ago   #217
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Packed some name brand condiments, chips, some kids snacks. Drinks too?

Old 5 Days Ago   #218

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 20 Dan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enough

I'm a late scratch. Got called into work at 1AM and am just getting home. Dead tired and going to sleep. Sorry to miss this. I was looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully learning a thing or 50.

Enjoy the day!
Dan750iL is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #219

DIYMA Novice

12V Company:
RSR Corp.
Position:
Maint. Admin.

Rep Power: 29 Truthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enough

In case anyone is ocd like me and only will use a manual car wash; I found one here:
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.9248.../data=!3m1!1e3

See y'all soon!
Truthunter is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #220
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 159 bertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the rough

I have a couple big bags of regular wavy potato chips and a 12 pack of Coke.....and a jug of sweet tea for the Southern gents (and Bill).

bertholomey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to bertholomey For This Useful Post:
probillygun (2 Days Ago)
Old 5 Days Ago   #221
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan750iL View Post
I'm a late scratch. Got called into work at 1AM and am just getting home. Dead tired and going to sleep. Sorry to miss this. I was looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully learning a thing or 50.

Enjoy the day!

Sleep is overrated......man up and come on out!
The Following User Says Thank You to claydo For This Useful Post:
I800C0LLECT (4 Days Ago)
Old 4 Days Ago   #222
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 157 Weightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enough

So the battery in my Miata is dead. Taking my work car. Im running behind, but on my way. Should be there around 1:00.

See you guys in a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Weightless is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Days Ago   #223

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 20 Dan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydo View Post
Sleep is overrated......man up and come on out!
Manning up now if getting there at 2:30 or 3 won't be too late. After having had a nap.
Dan750iL is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan750iL For This Useful Post:
claydo (4 Days Ago)
Old 4 Days Ago   #224
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Traffic and a waitress slowed me down. About an hour out

Old 4 Days Ago   #225
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 59 crackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enough

crackinhedz is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crackinhedz For This Useful Post:
claydo (4 Days Ago), I800C0LLECT (4 Days Ago), naiku (3 Days Ago), probillygun (2 Days Ago), Truthunter (4 Days Ago)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement