DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Zapco DC Reference 1000.4

4K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  nar93da 
#1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

Don't think I need to go into detail on what these are capable of as most will know. Full DSP built in that is adjustable from a laptop running the software or a separate DRC.

Condition of all items:

Amp is used with very minor blemishes. I've tried to get shots of them in the 2 photo's. It does come with a Zapco box but isn't the original one and is in pretty poor condition. I will double box it as well.

I will include a 18' symbilink cable as well as a converter. The cable is covered in white and black techflex. I can e-mail the software to the buyer as well as the required drivers to run it on Windows 7.

Total Price: :

$500 shipped and insured in the US

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping will be through FedEx and fully insured.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

As you can see in the photo's I changed out the hardware on top to stainless steel. As you can also see the bolts aren't flush and here's the reason. When I got the amp 2 of the original bolts had the threads stripped which required me to re-thread them up a size up to a M5 bolt. No harm or damage was done to the amp as I'm very careful with everything I do.

The side's of the amp has also been re threaded to M4x.70 instead of using the original screws.

I also have brackets that will allow you to stack 2 DC reference amp that I got from Kirk Proffitt that I would also be willing to sell. I have a 750.2 that I need to sell but I want to wait until Kirk sells his first as I don't want to step on his toes.

Drop me a PM if your interested in anything.

Thank you,
Nick

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#12 ·
I figured I'd post some photo's of the DC750.2. It comes with the original box and birth sheet. A balanced line adapter is also included as well as either a 12' or 18' symbilink cable. The only 3 imperfections on the amp are pictured.

This one also has stainless hardware on the top but is still the original M4 size so it is flush unlike the 1000.4. The sides have also been tapped out to metric threads.

Alright crackhead price for both the amps together as I need to get these sold. $750 shipped with the stacking brackets inside the US. You won't find a better price anywhere for more power with the amount of DSP power anywhere, period!

#13 ·
Bump for some offers or something guys!

I also found another manual for the 1000.4 and a Zapco sticker that has been known to almost double wattage output when installed properly! BOOM!

I can also supply regular black hardware if the buyer wishes.

#22 ·
All pm's have been replied to.

I would be willing to take trades on a pair of nice 6.5-7" mids. The mids I currently have don't model well in a small sealed box for kick panel enclosures.

I've been looking at the Vifa NE180w as a replacement so if someone has a pair let me know. Hit me up with any other offers.

Nick

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.