Been getting my car ready for Finals lately and haven't been able to get time to post. Relaxing some after being at Finals all day and figured now would be a good time to post this.

Wanted to share another thread the Victory Sonics Power Supply for of all the things I've bought for car audio over the years it is my FAVORITE device so far and it's a great price to boot! I LOVE that little power supply. I used it when tuning the car this last week and also all day today and it was great knowing it was providing clean power and no worries of having to hook up a battery charger and keeping part of the car open for the wires running to the charger etc... I highly recommend it. Here are some pics and part numbers for the parts. Thanks to bmxscion on here in giving me the part numbers for the plugs etc...

092-292 NEUTRIK NAC3MPX POWERCON TRUE1 MALE RECEPTACLE POWER IN 20A
092-295 NEUTRIK NAC3FX-W POWERCON TRUE1 FEMALE CABLE CONNECTOR IP65
092-299 NEUTRIK SCNAC-MPX SEALING COVER FOR POWERCON TRUE 1 MALE CHA
100-574 CAROL 14 AWG 3C SJOOW POWER CABLE 25 FT
095-672 GOLD SPADE LUG CRIMP TERMINAL 14-12 AWG #8 2 PAIR

110-300 AC POWER PLUG 3 CONDUCTOR YELLOW (I'd not recommend this plug anymore for found it not to work so well and ended up using one I think I got from Home Depot earlier that I had laying around and some commented on getting one with the power supply but I don't recall getting one)
095-672 GOLD SPADE LUG CRIMP TERMINAL 14-12 AWG #8 2 PAIR

I also bought the mounting feet for $6 more I think it was and well worth it.

Please go easy on me in the pics. I used scrap pieces of metal and welded it together so it's not the prettiest thing but you don't see most of it when the interior panel is out and when it's in you don't see any of it since it's mounted in the left rear fender well area in back above the battery. I used a couple of tail light mounting bolts and welded a bolt on the other end to attach it to an interior metal panel as well. For those wondering about the rubber pieces I used to isolate the power supply some they were from Home Depot and I got them from plumping section and I think they are used for installing sinks of some sorts. I ran the disconnect out of the passengers side spare tire well for it's out of the way and doesn't get wet up there that I am aware so it works out nicely and it's up and out of the way and unless you look for it won't see it.