I wanted to give an update on something I discovered. So the Power Supply if it's hooked up to the DC 12v Battery Full time and doesn't have AC Power supplied to it there is a small amount of current it constantly draws from the battery. About 60mA on the one I have and the little green light stays on. While that doesn't sound like much it was enough to cause me some issues. Easy solution though, I'm putting a switch on the power supplies + Wire so it will only be connected to the battery when I am using the power supply. For details of how I got to this read below:

------------------------------------------------------------

My Car has a smaller battery in it (38Ah) and just the power supply alone could drain my battery in 18.5 days. Add in that my Car has a constant 42mA of draw for the computer and systems and then my battery would be dead in around 11 days.

I let my car sit for a week and drove it some and got a warning of an issue on my car. Didn't have time to look into it right away and then it sat for another week and just opening the doors on the car and turning the key to the on position caused it to dip into the 9 volt range on the battery. (was trying to hook up to the computer to pull codes to see what was wrong was why the key was on and not running the vehicle)

So that little drive I had in the middle of it all maybe charged it up some but I was surprised to find how much of a constant draw of power the car all by itself is pulling. Guess I need to drive the car more often and (as I said above) I also am putting a switch on the power supplies + Wire so it will only be connected to the battery when I am using the power supply.