3.) Alpine RUX-C701
4.) Alpine KWE-610A
5.) Alpine RUE-4190
6.) Alpine KWE-415i
7.) Alpine 4312 dual amp balancer
8.) PAC AAI-ALPA
9.) Alpine male to male controller cable

Condition of all items:
1.) This unit is used, but you wouldn’t guess it by looking at it! Immaculate. Box is even in great shape. Included is the box/packaging, manual, used wiring harness, and a used AI-Net cable. You don’t see them like this very often any more.

2.) Used, but in exceptional shape except for some text missing from the buttons above the knob (see pics below). Included is the box/packaging, no manual, used AI-Net cable, trim ring, and it looks like everything needed to mount as a single din.

3.) Used, but also in really great shape. This is only the controller, so no box/packaging/mounting/accessories.

4.) Brand new in the package.

5.) New with mounting plate

6.) I started to wire this and install it but ran out of time before a long trip with the family and I never got around to actually getting it in the vehicle.

7.) This is an old piece that I'd never seen before. I was looking for a solution in the form of a knob for the rear speakers in the family van to attenuate between the rear output of the head unit and the rear DVD audio to the rear amp input. I found this, then realized that in my excitement I failed to notice that this is the opposite of what I needed. This has one 2' pair of male RCA inputs and two shorter female RCA pairs out to the front and rear inputs of the amp. You could also use this in an active scenario and easily be able to balance between each pair of speakers.

8.) New in package. This is an Ai-Net AUX in, same as KCA-122B

9.) This plugs into the Controller plug on the PXA-H701, but it has a male connector at the other end too. So it won't connect to an RUX-C701 because that has a male coming off of it. Perhaps for a changer? I’d guess this is around 17'.

Total Price: :
1.) $260
2.) $235
3.) $210
4.) $85
5.) $40
6.) $20
7.) $12
8.) $8
9.) $8

Shipping Terms: :
All prices are plus shipping. I used to only provide shipped prices, but costs have gone up and I don’t have the resources I once did that made eating this expense possible.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

1.) Alpine PXA-H701

2.) Alpine RUX-C701

3.) Alpine RUX-C701

4.) Alpine KWE-610A

5.) Alpine RUE-4190

6.) Alpine KWE-415i

7.) Alpine 4312 dual amp balancer

8.) PAC AAI-ALPA
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/Got24inches/equipment/Alpine/D
5301787-2023-49CA-871A-79D65A9B02C5_zpsvt7fctgb.jpg

9.) Alpine male to male controller cable

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.