DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Sub + 5 gallon bucket = bomb squad

8K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  94VG30DE 
#1 ·
#5 ·
The Hattiesburg Police Department was called to the scene around 1 p.m. after a Wal-Mart employee discovered a metal cylinder in the parking lot.
Yeah, cause that looks like a metal cylinder.... :rolleyes:

#7 ·
They didn't say anything about what kind of sub it was.... did they? Damn it, I wanna know what kind of sub it was.....

#8 ·
haha yeah... If they can't tell the difference between a plastic and metal 5-gal bucket, I'm not sure I trust them to correctly report a model number.

"...Police later discovered the speaker was a Quikrete brand, and decided to use the box in there cruiser to annoy fellow officers..." :rolleyes:

#12 ·
What kind of ****ing retarded Walmart nimrod would call that in as a suspicious object? Just walk up and look at the damn thing. "Oh look, a sub in a can." Hell, it's Walmart. They will probably start marketing bass in a 5 gallon bucket--from China of course.

How much did that cost the city to send out the bomb squad? Why couldn't those idiots look at it with a pair of binoculars and instantly know what it was?

#23 ·
I'm working on a poster with the guy in the bomb suit rt now... BOOOM SQUAD!!!
What's the font for motivational posters?

I've looked...doing it in MS works... :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.