Bagger Audio - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2016   #1

DIYMA freshman

12V Company:
Bagger Audio Lab
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 0 BaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enoughBaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enoughBaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enoughBaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enoughBaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enoughBaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enough

Default Bagger Audio

Hey fellas, so much great info on this forum regarding Car audio -- but not much traffic on bikes. Quick intro, we're a small shop in Miami, Bagger audio Lab, mostly into competition audio bikes, an industry that is booming. If there is anything I can help with, always down to talk bagger audio. Here's a vid of a bike we did with two 6.5's in the fairing, 6X9's in the lids and a set of 10 inch mid basses inside the bags.

https://youtu.be/9t4hpOKsp0o
BaggerAudioLab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2016   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Rep Power: 173 Babs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Bagger Audio

Nice! I went a bit raw without a fairing (Vic Hard-Ball), so makes tunes a challenge, plus the Freedom true duals make their own music, but cool to see some bike Build logs maybe. Read up on a Match DSP/amp combo yesterday (Audiotec-Fischer) that I'd bet would make a superb bike amp setup.. They're tiny!

2008 Civic Si Sedan - DEX-P99RS, Helix DSP Pro-2, JL Audio XD1000/5v2 (2), Audiofrog GB10 & GB25, Stereo Integrity TM65, Acoustic Elegance SBP12 (2)
Build Log
Babs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2016   #3

DIYMA freshman

12V Company:
Bagger Audio Lab
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 0 BaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enoughBaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enoughBaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enoughBaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enoughBaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enoughBaggerAudioLab will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Nice! I went a bit raw without a fairing (Vic Hard-Ball), so makes tunes a challenge, plus the Freedom true duals make their own music, but cool to see some bike Build logs maybe. Read up on a Match DSP/amp combo yesterday (Audiotec-Fischer) that I'd bet would make a superb bike amp setup.. They're tiny!
I was just on the Match and Helix site a few days ago. These days the two most popluar fairing amps are the Arc audio Moto 600.4 and the Diamond audio 800.4. These boys are putting Power 150-200w to a set of 6.5's. Focal has the FP 4.800 but aside from those I'm on the search for a gem out there with similar specs and size.

The bike in the vid as an Arc Audio 600.4 pushing the fairing 6.5's and lid 6X9's and then a JL MX500/4 bridged to a set of 10's.
BaggerAudioLab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Rep Power: 173 Babs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggerAudioLab View Post
I was just on the Match and Helix site a few days ago. These days the two most popluar fairing amps are the Arc audio Moto 600.4 and the Diamond audio 800.4. These boys are putting Power 150-200w to a set of 6.5's. Focal has the FP 4.800 but aside from those I'm on the search for a gem out there with similar specs and size.

The bike in the vid as an Arc Audio 600.4 pushing the fairing 6.5's and lid 6X9's and then a JL MX500/4 bridged to a set of 10's.

Believe it or not, there's a really good thread in here on Hypex-based Biketronics amps as well. Apparently they're pretty stout and sound pretty good. For those poor souls riding a Harley bagger when it's not in the shop (hehehe), they're plug and play too. I can say that.. I owned two. I earned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2008 Civic Si Sedan - DEX-P99RS, Helix DSP Pro-2, JL Audio XD1000/5v2 (2), Audiofrog GB10 & GB25, Stereo Integrity TM65, Acoustic Elegance SBP12 (2)
Build Log
Babs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2017   #5

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 matt76cmich will become famous soon enoughmatt76cmich will become famous soon enoughmatt76cmich will become famous soon enoughmatt76cmich will become famous soon enoughmatt76cmich will become famous soon enoughmatt76cmich will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggerAudioLab View Post
Hey fellas, so much great info on this forum regarding Car audio -- but not much traffic on bikes. Quick intro, we're a small shop in Miami, Bagger audio Lab, mostly into competition audio bikes, an industry that is booming. If there is anything I can help with, always down to talk bagger audio. Here's a vid of a bike we did with two 6.5's in the fairing, 6X9's in the lids and a set of 10 inch mid basses inside the bags.

https://youtu.be/9t4hpOKsp0o

One great wealth of bike audio knowledge right here. They have been giving advice and helping guys over on HDForum for quite awhile.

I'm having my audio upgrade designed by these guys and can't wait to get everything completed. The wait is killin me lol. 6.5s and horns in the fairing, 8s and horns in the lids, and 8s in the bags all on about 1600W rms.
matt76cmich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2017   #6

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 24 wagonmaster will become famous soon enoughwagonmaster will become famous soon enoughwagonmaster will become famous soon enoughwagonmaster will become famous soon enoughwagonmaster will become famous soon enoughwagonmaster will become famous soon enough

Good to hear that MC audio competition is alive. I have been competing in Car audio for a number of years. But not lately with shows few and far between. Hope to Build by 15 Street glide for competition.

Tim

1989 Crown Vic. 2002 USACi SQ world Champion RIP
1971 Buick Sportwagon, Pro-Touring SQ project.
2015 Harley FLHX Street Glide
wagonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2017   #7

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 matt76cmich will become famous soon enoughmatt76cmich will become famous soon enoughmatt76cmich will become famous soon enoughmatt76cmich will become famous soon enoughmatt76cmich will become famous soon enoughmatt76cmich will become famous soon enough

Check out the Sound Off Series (S.O.S). They are making 4 stops this year in Myrtle Beach, Battle Creek MI, Atlanta, and Philadelphia bringing the biggest names from the bagger audio community. They have different classes for your avg daily rider up to invitation only class (the big boys). They are judging it based on overall sound, not just SPL. Should be a good show.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223210374810640/

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited by matt76cmich; 02-12-2017 at 07:24 AM..
matt76cmich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement