More Than Meets the Eye - 92 NSX Build - Arc Audio, Morel - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2013   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

Rep Power: 185 simplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nice

Send a message via AIM to simplicityinsound Send a message via Yahoo to simplicityinsound

Default More Than Meets the Eye - 92 NSX Build - Arc Audio, Morel

Hi guys,

Its not often we get to work on a car that neither of us have touched before, and its even cooler that we got to be involved with a project on the ground floor. As soon, this car is going to be transformed into a fully blown wide body show car project!

I also want to point that this was Joey's first full project at Simplicity In Sound, with virtually no assistance from me beyond telling him to hurry up!!! hahah jk. After you see the pics, i hope you will join me in congratulating on a job truly well done.

Since this is Joey's first time taking pics for a full build logs, there will be a few sections a bit light on detail, but i am sure that will come in time.

anyway, lets get started.

The car is owned by Kris from 5 fifteenautobody in burlingame, CA, a high end body shop that does a lot of show cars...he purchased this vehicle not too long ago with the specific intention of building it into a show vehicle. For the audio portion, he gave us these goals:

1. custom install double din radio into the stock location

2. replace the blown stock system with something better (lofty goals i know )

3. keep everything in the cabin, nothing too flashy or showy, but clean and flowing with the car's original interior theme.

in other words, quite different what i used to do by myself but one key thing about this build is that on initial inspection, it doesnt seem like much, but once you dive deeper into the build, you will realize just how much work, detail and effort went into it.

so..lets get started.

first, two quick shots of the car. this will be the last time this car looks like this, as very soon, its going to get taken apart to do the wide body kit. Air Rex sponsored the project and supplied the car with one of their integrated kits, and here is the car on full up and full down:

First, a shot of the fused holder that we used in the front "trunk"

for those of you who is not familiar. this is what an OEM 92 NSX's dash looks like:

and here is what our completed product looks like. Kris supplied us with a Clarion NX500 double din headunit, and also a JDM screen pod from Science of Speed, everything is done again in OEM finish:

quick shots of the NX500, the two together and the JDM pod:

Here i want to emphasize something i am supremely impressed with, and that is the FIT AND FINISH around the headunit. and i will just let the pictures do the talking:

behind this seemingly OEM lookg is a uh...trail of tears actually lol.

so here are some build pics of this process.

first, the trim panel was removed from the dash, whcih then looked like this:

perhaps the most difficult part was pealing off the bubbling metal finish from the plastic, the car was showing its 20 plus years and the entire thing was about as brittle as a cracker, so Joey had to reinforce it at several locations using trips of ABS:

then the clarion headunit was bolted in place:

there is an aftermarket bracket they sell for this purpose, but from the pictures, it looks like it only supports the unit from the top, so Joey designed his own system that secures the unit from both top and bottom:

and a quick shot of the unit bolted up:

a quick test fit reveales just how much filling and sanding he will need to do:

next the area was tapped up and body filler applied to smooth out the panel:

then we found an ABS trim ring that fit the clarion almost perfectly and grafted into the dash opening:

after much sanding, filler and resanding, the piece was finished and shot with hi build primer, we also scraped the oem metallic finish from the ashtray door, ground it down, and shot that in primer. without doing this step, the top of the door will bind a lil bit on the bottom of the headunit when it opens, again, ATTENTION TO DETAIL

next the JDM dash pod was installed, whcih we dont have a lot of pictures of, but if you are curious what it is:

NSX > IPP > Honda Display Pod Kit

we just got two quick pics of the dash before drilling and the back of the screen, hehe:

next, the wiring harnesses were prepped and all the cables done behind the dash cavity neatly and cleanly, and the headunit bolted in place:

Joey then extend the clarion's USB cable, make a cutout and flush mounted to the front side of the armrest cubby, with a small metal bracket to hold it in place, a 21 century looking design for a 20 year old car

For the front stage we went with a set of Morel's redesigned Hybrid Integra 6 6.5" two way point source driver, we dont have a lot of pics here, but basically, the entire door was sound proofed with STP foam, and Joey fabricated a spacer/adapter that allowed a 6.5" speaker to fit in the same manner as the original bose enclosure, the baffle was sealed with truck bedliner to protect them against the elements, and the morel bolted up. I am sure you can get the idea from these three pictures

For the sub, we wanted to get a fair amount of bass into the cabin and the natural choice is to utilize the space in the passenger side foot well that previously housed a useless 4" driver. This also allows for a totally hidden set up for daily driving. here is the normal view with the stock floor mat in place:

2012-2013 Mobile Electronics Magazine Top 100 Installer
Facebook
Website
Yelp
simplicityinsound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2013   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

Rep Power: 185 simplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nice

Send a message via AIM to simplicityinsound Send a message via Yahoo to simplicityinsound

Default Re: More Than Meets the Eye - 92 NSX Build - Arc Audio, Morel

and pull back the mat and here is what you see, a single morel Primo 10" subwoofer in a .7 cubfeet sealed enclosure staring back at you. we customized a Morel Ultimo 10" grille for the sub:

here are the build pics for the enclosure, first the entire area was taped off:

then the floor mold was done with quite a few layers of mat:

once that cured, it was removed from the vehicle and trimmed to its desired shape:

a front baffle was made and located into the back mold precisely:

the edges were then blend into the box:

the box was then installed back into the vehicle and the edges precisely filled to the car with duraglass:

when thats all sanded down, we now have a precision fit box. readers who are familiar with the Morel Ultimo grille will notice a rounded ring that attaches to the outside perimeter, this spaces up the box to the height of the grille to offer additional support when the passenger's foot is resting against it:

next the box was carpeted:

and bolted to the vehicle:

here is the oem mounting point that secures the box:

then inside of the box was then filled with Focal blackhole STUFF:

and the ring spacer for the grille was wrapped in vinyl, note the magnets flushed into the back to hold it securely on the morel grille, yet can be easily popped off to remove the subwoofer:

and then the sub and grille assembly was installed:

need more proof of Joey's attention to detail? check out the nubs that he removed one by one from the underside of the floor mat so they wouldnt stab into the vinyl trim ring

Facebook
Website
Yelp
Old 04-07-2013   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

next comes what i consider the master piece of the entire build, the amp mounting. we explored a wide variety of locations before we realized the useless stock center 4" speaker between the seats can be ulitzed, albeit with a lot of work, as a amp trim piece.

so lets take a look at the finish result first. this is the normal view, you can see the piece looks almost oem, yet has a lil bit of a showy factor to it with a two piece cosmetic grille, complete with mesh and a arc audio logo plate. behind the cover is a single Arc Audio XDI805 powering the entire system, sending over 200 watts to each morel integra, and over 250 watts to the 10" sub. not that the seats are in their full back position, so movement was compromised:

moving the seats and seatbacks all the way forward gives you a better view of this amp rack...again, it looks basically oem...

yet behind this simple appearance is a ton of work. lets take a closer look.

first, we took a copy of the stock center speaker trim panel:

when that was cured, the mold was removed, and trimmed, here is it side by side with the stock trim panel:

and looking at it from the inside:

next it was test fitted to the oem location:

here is the area that the amp needs to mount to:

after bundling all the wires and running them into the area, Joey, fabricated two metal brackets that the amp will bolt to:

the Arc XDi amp was then bolted in place, making sure it is pretty much flat and level:

next the pics are a bit sparse as Joey really got into the fabrication process hehe.

here is the multipiece grille he came up with, involving a lot of delicate router work. the mesh was painted bright silver:

the bottom portion that will house the arc audio logo plate (removed from the amp itself) was then shot with hi build primer to get it ready for paint:

the pieces to be repainted was then given to Kris for him to paint with near OEM semi gloss black. here i only have a picture from Kris' instagram lol:

meanwhile, joey smoothed out the shape of the trim panel with a lot of filler and sanding, and when the painted piece got back, he secured the arc audio logo plate and test fitted the entire thing:

then, the main panel was wrapped in oem matching vinyl, and once again test fitted:

the grille itself is a press fit piece, so the front panel was also wrapped in vinyl, bonded to the painted back piece, and the mesh attached, and now the entire panel is complete:

a close up shot of the detail:

so thats it... i have to say i am truly in awe of what Joey has accomplished...and for a while every morning before starting on my own project, i would hold the pieces he made and just stare at them lol

but what is REALLY cool is how great this car sounds. and i dont mean "oh it sounds good for a crappy sports car interior and simple build" i mean this could be one of the best sounding pure passive systems i have ever built. with a 10" sub anchored upfront and the new morel integras being so natural and smooth, i barely had to do ANYTHING to the eq, the only thing did was turn trebel down 1 notch on the headunit and thats it. xover point is around 100hz, and really it just rocked, a ton of output, clean, smooth and i mean really, way beyond my own expectations on what this car can sound like...

so thats it...i hope you guys like it, and i want to emphasize once again that 100 percent of the project goes to Joey...

bravo!

b

Facebook
Website
Yelp

Old 04-07-2013   #4
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 76 Lunchbox12 will become famous soon enoughLunchbox12 will become famous soon enoughLunchbox12 will become famous soon enoughLunchbox12 will become famous soon enoughLunchbox12 will become famous soon enoughLunchbox12 will become famous soon enough

Fantastic job! Very inspiring!! I want subs up front now too!!! Any chance fitting a couple tens in a GTR footwell? LOL!

Steward to the weak, the wounded, and the wonderful.
06 Ridgeline: Alpine F1/Tru SuperBillet 8 IV/Kimber Kables/Focal XXXL/Focal Utopia Be 3-way/Drone
13 GTR: P99/Mosconi 6to8, Zero4, & (2x) Zero3/Gladen Aerospace 3way & Zero Pro subs/Drone
Lunchbox12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 88 TexZen will become famous soon enoughTexZen will become famous soon enoughTexZen will become famous soon enoughTexZen will become famous soon enoughTexZen will become famous soon enoughTexZen will become famous soon enough

Amazing work, Bing & Joey!

Currently in The SS: Zip, zilch, nada...bone stock.
TexZen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 133 wdemetrius1 will become famous soon enoughwdemetrius1 will become famous soon enoughwdemetrius1 will become famous soon enoughwdemetrius1 will become famous soon enoughwdemetrius1 will become famous soon enoughwdemetrius1 will become famous soon enough

Looks great guys!

2012 MECA World Finals Street National Runner Up!!!
2012 MECA Street National Points Champion!!!
2012 MECA Street Georgia State Champion!!!
2011 MECA Street Georgia State Champion!!!
wdemetrius1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 148 miniSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the rough

Great build, and don't everyone shoot me, but if it were my car i would have asked you to do the subwoofer grill a little different. The way you did the screen for the arc piece would have made a super nice subwoofer grill treatment. The current grill IMO, does not match the age of the vehicle. Not to mention it may not protect well if anyone ever sits in the passenger seat.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
HelixDSP / Director
PG Elite.5
AF GB15/Sinfoni Maestoso
IDQ8 (x3)
miniSQ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
Great build, and don't everyone shoot me, but if it were my car i would have asked you to do the subwoofer grill a little different. The way you did the screen for the arc piece would have made a super nice subwoofer grill treatment. The current grill IMO, does not match the age of the vehicle. Not to mention it may not protect well if anyone ever sits in the passenger seat.
i get what you are saying, but the morel grille is way stronger than the mesh used over the amp rack. a foot would dent that material really easily where as its virtually impossible to go through the morel grille. keeping in mind that when there is a passenger, the carpet mat will be in place

are you saying the grille looks too new age or too old for this 21 year old car?

Facebook
Website
Yelp
Old 04-07-2013   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 129 rugdnit is a jewel in the roughrugdnit is a jewel in the roughrugdnit is a jewel in the roughrugdnit is a jewel in the roughrugdnit is a jewel in the roughrugdnit is a jewel in the roughrugdnit is a jewel in the roughrugdnit is a jewel in the roughrugdnit is a jewel in the roughrugdnit is a jewel in the roughrugdnit is a jewel in the rough

Great stuff guys. Really smooth!

The most I have ever paid for sex.... Was Marriage.
rugdnit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013   #10
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Enthusiast

12V Company:
Simplicity in Sound

Rep Power: 121 JOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond repute

This is exactly it. That Morel grill is made of adamantium, so we knew there would be no issues with people's feet damaging it or the woofer. If you have priced sheets of perf'd adamantium lately, you can understand why we didn't use it to make the subwoofer grill. And as Bing said, the mild steel would not have been strong enough.

Thanks for the nice comments, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplicityinsound View Post
i get what you are saying, but the morel grille is way stronger than the mesh used over the amp rack. a foot would dent that material really easily where as its virtually impossible to go through the morel grille. keeping in mind that when there is a passenger, the carpet mat will be in place

are you saying the grille looks too new age or too old for this 21 year old car?
JOey@simplicityinsound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 149 JoeHemi57 is on a distinguished roadJoeHemi57 is on a distinguished roadJoeHemi57 is on a distinguished roadJoeHemi57 is on a distinguished roadJoeHemi57 is on a distinguished road

Very nice, i'm gonna send this link to a buddy of mine that has a NSX out in california.
JoeHemi57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 148 miniSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplicityinsound View Post

Yes thats exactly what i was saying...it caught my eye as not matching the age of the car. But i'm a graphic designer/signmaker...so the way it looks stood out ahead of how durable the Morel grill might be.

It almost may be the angle of the photo that was making me twitch...the opening of the grill was off center from the dust cap. And the curve of the spines didn't match the curve of the surround.

That being said the fabrication of the front head unit peice made me smile...perfect down to the slight edge on the bottom corners under the HU

PS...all your builds always make me smile from a design standpoint....style is always perfect.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
HelixDSP / Director
PG Elite.5
AF GB15/Sinfoni Maestoso
IDQ8 (x3)
Old 04-07-2013   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOey@simplicityinsound View Post
This is exactly it. That Morel grill is made of adamantium, so we knew there would be no issues with people's feet damaging it or the woofer. If you have priced sheets of perf'd adamantium lately, you can understand why we didn't use it to make the subwoofer grill. And as Bing said, the mild steel would not have been strong enough.

Thanks for the nice comments, guys!
what happens when the passenger of that vehicle is a pretty lady, wearing very sexy high heels...

wait...never mind...i see that the floor mat covers the speaker...so i am completely wrong here suggesting another grill.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
HelixDSP / Director
PG Elite.5
AF GB15/Sinfoni Maestoso
IDQ8 (x3)
Old 04-07-2013   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Kneel Before Zod!!!!!

Rep Power: 116 robert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond repute

Bing, this is a pretty sick build for a client who's demands aren't to high.
robert_wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013   #15
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Enthusiast

12V Company:
Simplicity in Sound

Rep Power: 121 JOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond reputeJOey@simplicityinsound has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the feedback mini. Yes, it was almost impossible to get a picture with the grill centered on the dustcap, because of the angle and the glovebox above it, sorry..

As far as the design of the trim ring for the grill, think of it this way. If I did match the surround, that trim piece would have just be half of a circle. Sitting on a flat piece, meeting up with a grill that had a radius on the outside edge. What that trim ring did was start with a gradual curve and then as it came inward to meet the grill the radius tightened up and then dropped to the opening. I felt it had much more style and did a better job of blending the enclosure to the grill, than if it was just a half circle (crossection). But, as it is, design things are always subjective. I was happy with it and the customer was too.

I am always happy to receive feedback, positive or negative, and always willing to think about doing things a different way. I think it helps me grow. So again, thanks for the input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
Yes thats exactly what i was saying...it caught my eye as not matching the age of the car. But i'm a graphic designer/signmaker...so the way it looks stood out ahead of how durable the Morel grill might be.

It almost may be the angle of the photo that was making me twitch...the opening of the grill was off center from the dust cap. And the curve of the spines didn't match the curve of the surround.

That being said the fabrication of the front head unit peice made me smile...perfect down to the slight edge on the bottom corners under the HU

PS...all your builds always make me smile from a design standpoint....style is always perfect.
JOey@simplicityinsound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOey@simplicityinsound View Post
Thanks for the feedback mini. Yes, it was almost impossible to get a picture with the grill centered on the dustcap, because of the angle and the glovebox above it, sorry..

As far as the design of the trim ring for the grill, think of it this way. If I did match the surround, that trim piece would have just be half of a circle. Sitting on a flat piece, meeting up with a grill that had a radius on the outside edge. What that trim ring did was start with a gradual curve and then as it came inward to meet the grill the radius tightened up and then dropped to the opening. I felt it had much more style and did a better job of blending the enclosure to the grill, than if it was just a half circle (crossection). But, as it is, design things are always subjective. I was happy with it and the customer was too.

I am always happy to receive feedback, positive or negative, and always willing to think about doing things a different way. I think it helps me grow. So again, thanks for the input!
Seeing that it rides behind the mat, I like it much better. It works with the carpeting. Form and function.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
HelixDSP / Director
PG Elite.5
AF GB15/Sinfoni Maestoso
IDQ8 (x3)
Old 04-07-2013   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 155 strong*I*bumpin will become famous soon enoughstrong*I*bumpin will become famous soon enoughstrong*I*bumpin will become famous soon enoughstrong*I*bumpin will become famous soon enoughstrong*I*bumpin will become famous soon enoughstrong*I*bumpin will become famous soon enoughstrong*I*bumpin will become famous soon enough

Did not expect anything less,great job guys.
strong*I*bumpin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013   #18

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 0 mark620 will become famous soon enoughmark620 will become famous soon enoughmark620 will become famous soon enoughmark620 will become famous soon enoughmark620 will become famous soon enoughmark620 will become famous soon enough

Dash work looks factory. Great Team you guys are..
mark620 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013   #19
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

again wanna emphasize how impressed i am with the new redesigned morel integra...i wanna get hte car back in to do some more listening...i am dead serious when i say if we just had a pioneer 80PRS, this car can do well in meca stock class..i wonder if we can tall the sub a "stock location" since there is a stock sub in the exact same place lol

Facebook
Website
Yelp
Old 04-10-2013   #20

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 123 subiemax will become famous soon enoughsubiemax will become famous soon enoughsubiemax will become famous soon enoughsubiemax will become famous soon enoughsubiemax will become famous soon enoughsubiemax will become famous soon enough

NIce work guys! LOve those old cars and this system is very close to what I am working on right now. Just change the Integras to 502s and i might end up using the same drivers.
subiemax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013   #21

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 121 ChicoOG will become famous soon enoughChicoOG will become famous soon enoughChicoOG will become famous soon enoughChicoOG will become famous soon enoughChicoOG will become famous soon enoughChicoOG will become famous soon enough

Joey and Bing, What a great start to your partnership!! Bing you've always been obsessed with detail and phenomenal finish work and seeing that Joey shares that characteristic is awesome. Also, based on the pics, looks like you guys have designed a shop with the same commitment. I'm looking forward to our next phase of work together and look forward to admiring the progress you make in pushing the envelope further and further.

And Joey, hey bud work on that photography :-) jk kind of :-)

All the best to you guys on this new venture you have embarked on..

Commitment to Pure Sound Quality
ChicoOG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013   #22
DAT

Banned

Rep Power: 0 DAT has a reputation beyond reputeDAT has a reputation beyond reputeDAT has a reputation beyond reputeDAT has a reputation beyond reputeDAT has a reputation beyond reputeDAT has a reputation beyond reputeDAT has a reputation beyond reputeDAT has a reputation beyond reputeDAT has a reputation beyond reputeDAT has a reputation beyond reputeDAT has a reputation beyond repute

looking Great!!
DAT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 157 rcurley55 will become famous soon enoughrcurley55 will become famous soon enoughrcurley55 will become famous soon enoughrcurley55 will become famous soon enoughrcurley55 will become famous soon enoughrcurley55 will become famous soon enough

I had the pleasure of checking this car out in person last weekend. Joey's work looks awesome (the bezel looks slick and the amp shroud is really clean looking) and the car is very fun to listen to for being so simple.

Life is too short not to be M-Powered!!!
rcurley55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013   #24

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 98 cnut334 will become famous soon enoughcnut334 will become famous soon enoughcnut334 will become famous soon enoughcnut334 will become famous soon enoughcnut334 will become famous soon enoughcnut334 will become famous soon enough

Very nice work! Your fabrication skills are incredible!
cnut334 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013   #25
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 99 TwoDrink will become famous soon enoughTwoDrink will become famous soon enoughTwoDrink will become famous soon enoughTwoDrink will become famous soon enoughTwoDrink will become famous soon enoughTwoDrink will become famous soon enough

Wow with the pod addition you can navigate and watch movies at the same time!
Looks stellar gentlemen.
TwoDrink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement