Challenger SQ Install - Fishman - Page 4 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2013   #76
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 104 lsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Kessler View Post
Yeah that conyo thing threw me for a loop. I'm glad Dave enjoyed my post
Yeah I can imagine. Sorry dude!

Hurst Challenger - McIntosh - Milbert - TRU - Stevens Audio - Rane - XS Power
lsm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2013   #77
Classifieds Access

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 75 justicepool will become famous soon enoughjusticepool will become famous soon enoughjusticepool will become famous soon enoughjusticepool will become famous soon enoughjusticepool will become famous soon enoughjusticepool will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Challenger SQ Install - Fishman

So, is Dave still planning on heading to California? I have a couple of nice custom jobs he could stop by in Texas and get some funds to make his way westward.
justicepool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2013   #78
Classifieds Access

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 75 justicepool will become famous soon enoughjusticepool will become famous soon enoughjusticepool will become famous soon enoughjusticepool will become famous soon enoughjusticepool will become famous soon enoughjusticepool will become famous soon enough

Bump for jusitce's great idea
justicepool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2013   #79

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 bbnatrL7 will become famous soon enoughbbnatrL7 will become famous soon enoughbbnatrL7 will become famous soon enoughbbnatrL7 will become famous soon enoughbbnatrL7 will become famous soon enoughbbnatrL7 will become famous soon enough

Great looking ride, install is looking just as good man. Loving the Build pics. I've seen the Corolla and the Ranger back in the day, even more impressive in person. I'd love to take a ride in the Ranger just to see people's reactions to the live fish in the quarter windows when pulling up to a stop light lol. Btw, I wouldn't change a thing on that install of the Ranger, how many installs can you say that for 10+years later, nice and clean.
bbnatrL7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2013   #80
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 104 lsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enoughlsm will become famous soon enough

Here's some pics of Fish building the grill

Old 06-16-2013   #81
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 123 customaudioman will become famous soon enoughcustomaudioman will become famous soon enoughcustomaudioman will become famous soon enoughcustomaudioman will become famous soon enoughcustomaudioman will become famous soon enoughcustomaudioman will become famous soon enoughcustomaudioman will become famous soon enough

wow looking good. I myself am working on SQ setup for a customers dodge challenger at the moment. one day I might find time to work on my own challenger when I get everyone else builds finished. lol. Im a big fan of the air ride also, looking good laid out. Man... Fishman is one cool dude. I remember years ago going to a workshop he did up in PA promoting "install bay" (metra) products and teaching fab technique to us installers. That the first time I seen the "fishedition expedition" suv. I loved how he recessed his Oakley sunglasses behind the flip out monitor which also was recessed into the front dash. I was like wow, so clean and factory like. I wish back then I got the opportunity to go to his week long fish camp. due to me working a full time regular job and working at a shop part time never got the chance to go to the fish camp. Definitely one of my favorite builders of all time, its cool to see hes still around building top notch systems. good luck with the rest of the build, looking good by the way.

also I seen that he replaced that kenwood flip out monitor with the Ipad a few years ago
iPad in Car - YouTube
customaudioman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2013   #82

DIYMA freshman

12V Company:
NET Audio
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 118 Paul1217 will become famous soon enoughPaul1217 will become famous soon enoughPaul1217 will become famous soon enoughPaul1217 will become famous soon enoughPaul1217 will become famous soon enoughPaul1217 will become famous soon enough

Subd, gotta watch a Fish build

Paul1217 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2013   #83
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Trunks coming together quickly.

Old 06-20-2013   #84
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 131 The Dude will become famous soon enoughThe Dude will become famous soon enoughThe Dude will become famous soon enoughThe Dude will become famous soon enoughThe Dude will become famous soon enoughThe Dude will become famous soon enough

Wow. Looks great!

The Dude is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2013   #85
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Default Challenger SQ Install - Fishman

Old 06-20-2013   #86
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Wow. Looks great!
Thanks "Dude"

Old 06-20-2013   #87

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 59 fast4door will become famous soon enoughfast4door will become famous soon enoughfast4door will become famous soon enoughfast4door will become famous soon enoughfast4door will become famous soon enoughfast4door will become famous soon enough

dang that looks good.

Alpine, Rockford, Hertz
fast4door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2013   #88

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 74 Audio-Concepts will become famous soon enoughAudio-Concepts will become famous soon enoughAudio-Concepts will become famous soon enoughAudio-Concepts will become famous soon enoughAudio-Concepts will become famous soon enoughAudio-Concepts will become famous soon enough

Cannot wait to here this! Seriously this Build is amazing, everything fits together so nice!
Audio-Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2013   #89

DIYMA freshman

12V Company:
Signal telcom
Position:
Systems administrator

Rep Power: 112 JCoffey will become famous soon enoughJCoffey will become famous soon enoughJCoffey will become famous soon enoughJCoffey will become famous soon enoughJCoffey will become famous soon enoughJCoffey will become famous soon enough

Wait, you actually REMOVED THE REAR GLASS???? THAT is dedication to an install right there!
JCoffey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2013   #90
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 98 AccordUno is on a distinguished roadAccordUno is on a distinguished roadAccordUno is on a distinguished roadAccordUno is on a distinguished roadAccordUno is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsm View Post
Conyo

LOL. it's Coņo..

It's looking really good. Motivating to know the guy is still around and kicking doing his thing.

Jose -02 VW Passat Wagon P9 Combo - XDV-P90 (All Digital Source)
Beyma Speakers - Soundigital Amps
AccordUno is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2013   #91
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCoffey View Post
Wait, you actually REMOVED THE REAR GLASS???? THAT is dedication to an install right there!
LOL. Thats what the guy said that took it out. You wouldn't believe how many places I had to call because no one understood why I wanted to remove a window that wasn't broken.

Old 06-20-2013   #92
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordUno View Post
LOL. it's Coņo..

It's looking really good. Motivating to know the guy is still around and kicking doing his thing.
As Fish would say thats white boy Conyo...haha

Old 06-22-2013   #93
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Finishing up the false floor today

Old 06-22-2013   #94

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 jessesse will become famous soon enoughjessesse will become famous soon enoughjessesse will become famous soon enoughjessesse will become famous soon enoughjessesse will become famous soon enoughjessesse will become famous soon enough

I love it! Can't wait to see the trunk finished up with carpet! Excited for you. Giving me some great ideas...
jessesse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2013   #95
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Done!

The grill should be back from the painter tomorrow. Ill post pics of it installed when I get it. Time to move on to the interior.

Old 06-23-2013   #96
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessesse View Post
I love it! Can't wait to see the trunk finished up with carpet! Excited for you. Giving me some great ideas...
Thanks! This is a dream come true for me!!

Old 06-23-2013   #97

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 JayDubb757 will become famous soon enoughJayDubb757 will become famous soon enoughJayDubb757 will become famous soon enoughJayDubb757 will become famous soon enoughJayDubb757 will become famous soon enoughJayDubb757 will become famous soon enough

Looks awesome!

2004 Honda CRV EX***Pioneer DEH-P800PRS***Diamond D661a***Sundown SAX-100.2b***1-Fi BTL N2 15" ***Crescendo BC35000D***220amp Tenny Alt
JayDubb757 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2013   #98
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

12V Company:
High Definition Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 141 Niebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really nice

WOW!!! That looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe View Post
There is a difference between overkill and bad. Your idea isn't overkill, it's bad.
Niebur3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2013   #99
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 225 Horsemanwill has a reputation beyond reputeHorsemanwill has a reputation beyond reputeHorsemanwill has a reputation beyond reputeHorsemanwill has a reputation beyond reputeHorsemanwill has a reputation beyond reputeHorsemanwill has a reputation beyond reputeHorsemanwill has a reputation beyond reputeHorsemanwill has a reputation beyond reputeHorsemanwill has a reputation beyond reputeHorsemanwill has a reputation beyond reputeHorsemanwill has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to Horsemanwill Send a message via MSN to Horsemanwill Send a message via Yahoo to Horsemanwill

beautiful. so what's the front stage look like? is the rest of the install as it was in the other thread? and where's the fish tank lol

HU P01
Tru SB6 running ES ultra full body and (2) jbl w12gti
Tru S25 runing Mids 4 Silver Flute W17RC38-08
Horsemanwill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2013   #100
lsm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsemanwill View Post
beautiful. so what's the front stage look like? is the rest of the install as it was in the other thread? and where's the fish tank lol
The front components and locations are staying the same but the panels will be make similar to the trunk. Sadly there wont be a fishtank...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement