Tiny update, limited time over the week-days.
Got my additional box of Knu Kolossus...ahhh that's better! The good stuff!
I began the effort of deadening and rattle-prevention on the pillars, this will be a long process. Stock panel first for observation
I peeled the stock (very good) 3M Thinsulate type batting, will be re-using that in a min. I noticed this spot right here between the two colored plastics...that rattles a lot just in my hands.
I decided to cut strips and install them in between the ribs in the plastic, in reality if I were doing this again, I'd probably go every 3rd one instead of other one in the ribs...in other words I over-did it a tiny bit.
I used the Reckhorn here up top, which allowed me to plaster a big piece and roll it tightly into the crevices between the two different-colored plastic panels. Reckhorn worked better here than Knu in this case. If someone wanted to, I'm sure they could force the Kolossus to smash into the area, just wear gloves working it in!
Not pictured but done, I just flipped the Thinsulate batting back over and used some spray adhesive to get it to stick, no issues. These pillars are dead now
I also doubled my efforts on the floor, and back wall. Kolossus did its job, got the resonant metal sound down much more than Reckhorn did on its own. I added one sheet to the back wall in addition to what I had back there already, and added two sheets to the floor total, including the rear footwells.
Next up, more interior deadening, hopefully tonight.