Not open for further replies.

Twisters For Sale

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  stereo_luver 
#1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Twister F2-300
Twister F2-190

Condition of all items:
F2-300 has normal marks from mounting screws. Also has a some light scratches to the surface but too hard to photo.
RMS Stereo power @4ohm Watt 150 x2
RMS Stereo power @2ohm Watt 240 x2
RMS Mono bridged power @4ohm Watt 500 x1
RMS Mono bridged power @2ohm* Watt 780 x1

F2-190 has normal marks from mounting screws. Also has VERY light scratches but also too hard to photo. More like cleaning swirl marks.
RMS Stereo power @4ohm Watt 95 x 2
RMS Stereo power @2ohm Watt 160 x 2
RMS Mono bridged power @4ohm Watt 320 x 1
RMS Mono bridged power @2ohm* Watt 520 x 1

Total Price: :
F2-300 $250 FIRM
F2-190 $175 FIRM

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping included in price to Cont US. International rates added as needed.

Reason for Selling:
Funding a new build.

Pictures: - Posting a picture of the exact item for sale is mandatory
(Unless you are a DIYMA vendor or your last 5 iTrader feedbacks on this forum are positive, you must include at least one pic with a slip of paper showing your DIYMA user name & the date you posted the classified thread WITH THE ITEM FOR SALE.)
F2-300

Pics of the F2-190 if needed. I forgot to snap some photos of it while I had it out of the truck.

Any additional info you want us to know:
Both amps still in use in my truck. I have new amps ordered and these will ship as soon as the new amps arrive or there is a period of no competitions and I can do without these between competitions. We can discuss this.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for doing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement on DIYMA.

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIY Mobile Audio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on our site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Once your transaction is complete, please use iTrader to record feedback for the other party.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before perusing any transaction.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yep nice amps and yep I did get them a short time ago. I'm going with a different amp set-up.

Lots of interest and wanting me to hold them until payday or funds can be raised. To be fair these and the Aura RPM's are on a first come first serve basis.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.