Alpine KCE-400BT w/...
Rockford Fosgate 1001BD,...
Rockford Fosgate 1001BD,...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 164 audiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Coustic Power Logic U series Old school (2)

Product Brand & Model:

Coustic Power Logic 460, 160

Condition of all items:

Used, functional

The smaller amp fuse block has been modified from being melted EXTERNALLY from an outside source, not internally.

Total Price: :

$80 shipped

Pictures: - Posting a picture of the exact item for sale is mandatory for everyone selling on this forum!

If you are not an upgraded member, or if your last 5 iTrader feedbacks on this forum are not positive, you must also include at least one pic with which includes a slip of paper showing your DIYMA user name & the date you posted the classified thread WITH THE ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE.

Any additional info you want us to know:

This new format sucks

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for doing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement on DIYMA.

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIY Mobile Audio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on our site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Once your transaction is complete, please use iTrader to record feedback for the other party.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before perusing any transaction.

Last edited by audiogodz1; 06-25-2011 at 02:54 PM..
Old 06-25-2011   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 197 cajunner has a reputation beyond reputecajunner has a reputation beyond reputecajunner has a reputation beyond reputecajunner has a reputation beyond reputecajunner has a reputation beyond reputecajunner has a reputation beyond reputecajunner has a reputation beyond reputecajunner has a reputation beyond reputecajunner has a reputation beyond reputecajunner has a reputation beyond reputecajunner has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Coustic Power Logic U series Old school (2)

nice amps!

good price too.

I liked that series of amps, thought it was on par with the more expensive brands of the day.

glws
Old 06-26-2011   #3
req
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 130 req is a glorious beacon of lightreq is a glorious beacon of lightreq is a glorious beacon of lightreq is a glorious beacon of lightreq is a glorious beacon of lightreq is a glorious beacon of lightreq is a glorious beacon of lightreq is a glorious beacon of lightreq is a glorious beacon of lightreq is a glorious beacon of lightreq is a glorious beacon of light

i had one of those, dont remember the model - but it was a little champion. used it in my house on a modded computer power supply with a ground zero nuke 10 in a sealed box haha. then i used it on a pair of aura bass shakers. it was actually pretty awesome.

good luck with the sale.

Old 06-27-2011   #4
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 164 audiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond reputeaudiogodz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Two amps, a matched set........ and this much old power for $80 shipped in your mailbox, seriously come on.
Old 06-27-2011   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 114 nineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the rough

the 460 is 2x100 right?

Freedom of speech includes the freedom to offend people. - Brad Thor
Old 06-27-2011   #6
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

At 4 ohm 12.6 volt. Correct

275 at 4 ohm mono 12.6v on several benches through the years, but coustic had it rated a conservative 250. It wasn't quite stupidly underrated like the Zed's, but at least true rms and not fictitious overpower numbers some amps back then were known for (flat out lying).
Old 06-30-2011   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 65 XtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the rough

Very interested. I presume the 460 will match up nicely with the RK6 components (125W RMS each)? If so, I might take them.

I have a pair of Kenwood KAC-7203 two channel amps that can do 170W RMS x 2, but I have a feeling these might have better sound quality, and the smaller amp might be great for rear fill where I don't need that much power.

Last edited by XtremeRevolution; 06-30-2011 at 12:49 PM..
Old 07-01-2011   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Well give it a shot, it's barely enough cash to buy a mid level pair of pants for two amps.
Old 07-01-2011   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 111 Ultimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by req View Post
i had one of those, dont remember the model - but it was a little champion. used it in my house on a modded computer power supply with a ground zero nuke 10 in a sealed box haha. then i used it on a pair of aura bass shakers. it was actually pretty awesome.

good luck with the sale.
I have'nt heard anybody bring up th GZ NUKE in a time. I ran (2) 10" NUKES off an Orion xtr800. Ahhh what fond memories it brings back.

Dell||NU REALITY||Aura Sound||
Old 07-01-2011   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 65 XtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the roughXtremeRevolution is a jewel in the rough

Ah screw it, at that price, I'll take them. I'll regret it if I don't.

Send me a PM with your paypal address.
Old 07-01-2011   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 109 starboy869 is on a distinguished roadstarboy869 is on a distinguished roadstarboy869 is on a distinguished roadstarboy869 is on a distinguished roadstarboy869 is on a distinguished road

these amps are cheap hidden jem. You'll be surprised on that 160u can do for eveyday use. I have a 160u/260u/360u/460u/262u/362u and each one of them is impressive.

Chris
system for sale.
Old 07-01-2011   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 114 nineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the roughnineball is a jewel in the rough

i have a 160 powering my tweets atm and a 120 sitting on a shelf in the garage. they have served me well through more cars than i can remember.

Freedom of speech includes the freedom to offend people. - Brad Thor
Old 07-01-2011   #13
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

True they never seem to die. I love the crisp sharp top end on these. Coustic seemed to gear them for rock. We used to run the Fosgates on the 15's and these on the mids and 8's/10's back in the SPL days.

Until this is marked sold, they are not.
Closed Thread