Condition of all items:

Used - working perfectly - see pictures for condition

Total Price: :

$135.00

Shipping Terms: :

Free in 48 contiguous states via Fed Ex Ground or USPS

Pictures:

Additional info:

This is a single Din model and while it isn't motorized, it has a very solid - quality feel to the spring loaded mechanism. I actually prefer it to the motorized units since my last one's motorization broke! It tilts both up and down and from side to side - and I installed a black cloth shroud to cover the tilt mechanics - though it'd be easy to remove. It will come in the original box, with the remote, driver installation disc, USB/Power/Aux Video input. If I recall correctly, I paid about $245 for it from a company called B-billion, but I couldn't find another for sale. Similar models from name brand companies are much more expensive. The only thing I'm missing for sure is the Din "Keys" but those are easy enough to do without. I know I have the box, am pretty sure I also have the original packing foam and manual... but it was so easy to use that I never looked at it.

I bought this from Ebay about 2 years ago and used it for a little over a year, until I ended up going with a Pioneer DVD since I didn't use it for a computer monitor. Its in very good condition, but of course it is used. Judge for yourself from the photos as to how you'd rate it.

I have a very strong record of selling quality goods, representing them honestly and shipping quickly. For payment, I prefer paypal and gift is preferred although I'll do regular too if that makes you fee more comfortable. As long as it isn't damaged in shipping, it'll work as specified. I'll insure it for $200 - since I prefer to insure everything I sell like this for shipping safety.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
A couple quick additions. The monitor's aux in is a standard RCA video input and works fine with dvd/media players/ipod adapters and pretty much any aux video option I tried. It also automatically switches itself off in the absence of an input at the monitored source. This is handy and saves you from having to worry about wearing your battery down.

I bought this particular model because of its plain black appearance and specifically because it does not have a dvd/cd, radio, usb or any other source features... it doesn't even have a clock, and so there is little to break down and the fund in its manufacture went into the only real reason for buying it... the monitor itself. You can remove the trim on the front and create your own new face plate or you could also build a complete new custom mount. It's simple layout and function, and lack of other features make it perfect for something like that.

Also, I'll trades (plus cash going either way if needed) of: decent tweeters - Pure I20/Onkyo NS-D1 - RCA terminated cable for coax digi audio - blue tooth car devices - SWI setups or possibly other offers. The best way to reach me is via email at jim (dot) hickerson (at) charter (dot) net.

Thanks for taking a look!
Less

#3 ·
Open to offers... and possibly trades (see above). I don't have a use for this anymore, so I'd like to get it into someone's hands who'll enjoy it.

#5 ·
Sure - I have a couple but none where its running from a pc.

I'd say this monitor is about as good in the sun as any monitor I've owned. It's ability to adjust both horizontally and vertically makes it better able to reject glare many times... I've never owned a unit that was truly glare proof though, so there's room for improvement.

In my new installation, because of the terrible angle and position of my dash mount, I actually built a shade for my 2 din pioneer dvd though - and I never felt the need to do that with this monitor... so maybe that says something. I've often wondered if maybe on brand of glare proof screen cover might work better than the others, but I haven't encountered anything to write home about yet. Actually, there may be a glare screen on this one already, but I can't remember.

I thought I had more, but these two were all I could find - sorry. Disregard the blur in the second shot... it has to be related to either my hand moving after the a/f was set because the display is clean and clear.

Let me know if there's anything else. I'll sell it for $105 shipped to help pay for a couple little accessories I need... its really a good deal. Having trouble putting my hands on a couple pieces that come with it right now, but I'm almost 100% sure I'll find them since I had it all put together at one point not too long ago =)

Thanks,

#6 ·
Anyone?

#7 ·
Another bump for a nice combination computer monitor and regular video monitor. Clean and simple in it's mechanics, this would also be perfect for a custom installation - front or rear - side panel - dash panel... wherever. I'd put it in the back seat with a pocket mount if my grandkids lived nearby.

Works 100% and in very good condition - I just decided I wanted to try the new pioneer dvd double din.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.