Not open for further replies.

BNIB Focal Polyglass 165 VB 6-3/4" component set

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  DirkDiggler87 
#1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

BNIB Focal Polyglass 165 VB 6-3/4" component set

Focal Polyglass 165 VB 6-3/4" component speaker system at Crutchfield.com

Condition of all items:

BNIB never powered. Only opened to look at/ take pics. Box is not perfect from being shipped.

Total Price: :

$185 shipped CONUS FIRM. Or trade + cash for CDA-9887

Shipping Terms: :

included in price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#8 ·
word.
very soft but detailed sound i love these polyglass series also.
Thanks guys. I never got to hear this set in person. I planned on using these in a second car, but that never happened.

I am currently running 165KR K2's so these just sat around. If they don't sell I'll give them to my younger brother for Christmas lol. Then I will get a chance to hear them.

Maybe PM me with what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.