**FS: Audioquest Big Sur...
**FS: Audioquest Big Sur...
Arc Audio SE Amps (Modded)
Arc Audio SE Amps (Modded)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012   #1

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 73 nar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enough

Default FS: Zapco DC Reference 1000.4

Product Brand & Model:

Don't think I need to go into detail on what these are capable of as most will know. Full DSP built in that is adjustable from a laptop running the software or a separate DRC.

Condition of all items:

Amp is used with very minor blemishes. I've tried to get shots of them in the 2 photo's. It does come with a Zapco box but isn't the original one and is in pretty poor condition. I will double box it as well.

I will include a 18' symbilink cable as well as a converter. The cable is covered in white and black techflex. I can e-mail the software to the buyer as well as the required drivers to run it on Windows 7.

Total Price: :

$500 shipped and insured in the US

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping will be through FedEx and fully insured.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

As you can see in the photo's I changed out the hardware on top to stainless steel. As you can also see the bolts aren't flush and here's the reason. When I got the amp 2 of the original bolts had the threads stripped which required me to re-thread them up a size up to a M5 bolt. No harm or damage was done to the amp as I'm very careful with everything I do.

The side's of the amp has also been re threaded to M4x.70 instead of using the original screws.

I also have brackets that will allow you to stack 2 DC reference amp that I got from Kirk Proffitt that I would also be willing to sell. I have a 750.2 that I need to sell but I want to wait until Kirk sells his first as I don't want to step on his toes.

Drop me a PM if your interested in anything.

Thank you,
Nick

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Old 02-09-2012   #2

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 73 nar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enoughnar93da will become famous soon enough

Morning bump.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2012   #3

DIYMA Novice

Default Re: FS: Zapco DC Reference 1000.4

After looking at others for sale in the past I'll lower the price down to $450 shipped but please no lower offers.
Old 02-10-2012   #4

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 Agusta Black will become famous soon enoughAgusta Black will become famous soon enoughAgusta Black will become famous soon enoughAgusta Black will become famous soon enoughAgusta Black will become famous soon enoughAgusta Black will become famous soon enough

Still for sale?

Willing to trade?
Old 02-10-2012   #5

DIYMA Novice

Yes, still for sale. I would prefer to sell outright though.

Old 02-11-2012   #6

DIYMA Novice

I hate working on Saturday bump!

Old 02-12-2012   #7

DIYMA Novice

Would be interested in trades for small class-D amps. Something like the new PPI Phantom series amps, JL XD or Kenwood XR's, etc..
Old 02-13-2012   #8

DIYMA Novice

Still available.

For anyone interested in the 750.2 I'll sell it for $400 shipped or both together for $800 with the stacking brackets.
Old 02-14-2012   #9

DIYMA Novice

Need to sell these to fund some smaller ones guys.
Old 02-14-2012   #10
Classifieds Access

DIYMA freshman

12V Company:
Simplicity in Sound
Position:
Installer

Rep Power: 66 killahsharksjc will become famous soon enoughkillahsharksjc will become famous soon enoughkillahsharksjc will become famous soon enoughkillahsharksjc will become famous soon enoughkillahsharksjc will become famous soon enoughkillahsharksjc will become famous soon enough

PMed you....
Old 02-16-2012   #11

DIYMA Novice

Morning bump.

Old 02-17-2012   #12

DIYMA Novice

I figured I'd post some photo's of the DC750.2. It comes with the original box and birth sheet. A balanced line adapter is also included as well as either a 12' or 18' symbilink cable. The only 3 imperfections on the amp are pictured.

This one also has stainless hardware on the top but is still the original M4 size so it is flush unlike the 1000.4. The sides have also been tapped out to metric threads.

Alright crackhead price for both the amps together as I need to get these sold. $750 shipped with the stacking brackets inside the US. You won't find a better price anywhere for more power with the amount of DSP power anywhere, period!

Old 02-20-2012   #13

DIYMA Novice

Bump for some offers or something guys!

I also found another manual for the 1000.4 and a Zapco sticker that has been known to almost double wattage output when installed properly! BOOM!

I can also supply regular black hardware if the buyer wishes.
Old 02-22-2012   #14

DIYMA Novice

Up for the evening.

Still have both amps and they are ready to go.
Old 02-25-2012   #15

DIYMA Novice

Back to the first page.

Old 03-02-2012   #16

DIYMA Novice

Offers, trades?

I need to move these people. I guess with all the recently released DSP units DC reference amps aren't in demand anymore?

Old 03-02-2012   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

That's What She Said

12V Company:
brandtłakustik
Position:
H.C.I.C.

Rep Power: 107 chithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura about

Dang that's a nice price. Making me debate on whether to offload the Reference 1000.4 and 350.2 and snag these beauties...
Old 03-02-2012   #18

DIYMA Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chithead View Post
Dang that's a nice price. Making me debate on whether to offload the Reference 1000.4 and 350.2 and snag these beauties...
You need these amps. You need these amps. While waving a pocket watch in front of you trying to hypnotize you!

Is it working?
Old 03-02-2012   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

That's What She Said

12V Company:
brandtłakustik
Position:
H.C.I.C.

Rep Power: 107 chithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura about

By crackie I believe it is!!!
Old 03-09-2012   #20

DIYMA Novice

Still here.
Old 03-14-2012   #21

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 vaudi will become famous soon enoughvaudi will become famous soon enoughvaudi will become famous soon enoughvaudi will become famous soon enoughvaudi will become famous soon enoughvaudi will become famous soon enough

PM Sent
Old 03-15-2012   #22

DIYMA Novice

All pm's have been replied to.

I would be willing to take trades on a pair of nice 6.5-7" mids. The mids I currently have don't model well in a small sealed box for kick panel enclosures.

I've been looking at the Vifa NE180w as a replacement so if someone has a pair let me know. Hit me up with any other offers.

Nick

Old 03-17-2012   #23

DIYMA Novice

Just wanted to let anyone interested in the amps that they have now been sold.
Closed Thread