1. One pair of Tang Band Tang Band W4-1052SD 4" Driver 4 Ohm. $50.00 shipped. I burned these in on pink noise and listened to them briefly. Less than an hour of actual listening time. Tabs have silver solder on them. Other than that, damn near mint. Specs are here: Tang Band W4-1052SD 4" Driver 4 ohm 264-828.
2. One pair of Peerless 850519 8" midbass units. I bought these used several years ago and tested these against several other 8” midbasses and these are some of the best value drivers out there. They are older but are in great condition. $100.00 shipped. Specs are here: www.madisound.com/pdf/peerless/850519.pdf.
3. Sold. One pair of H-Audio Enigma tweeters. Ran these for about a year with zero issues. Scratches on back side of tweet from the mounting rings, but otherwise perfect. $50.00 shipped. Specs are here: H-Audio Enigma T/S Parameters.
4. One JBL GTO 1214D 12” sub. Dual 4 ohm. Mocked up in an enclosure but never used. Small marks on the basket but other than that, mint. $100.00 shipped. Specs are here: JBL - GTO1214D - 12" Die-Cast subwoofer with with Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils.
5. One Diamond Audio M610D2 10” sub. Dual 2 ohm. This thing is a freakin beast. Will take quite a bit of power. I used it less than three months years ago. Good condition but has some butyl on the backside of the mounting flange. $100.00 shipped. Specs are here: M610D2 - Diamond Audio 10" 800 watt Dual 2-Ohm Subwoofer.
6. Sold. One JBL MS-8. You know it, you love or hate it. Works great and never sufferered from the dreaded jet engine noise or any other issues. Bought from a forum member and he got it from another forum member here. Includes processor, remote, display, display cable, disc, manuals and original box. Has some scuffs and the mounting holes were drilled out a bit to fit my install. No pics but will put them up when I can. Discounted accoridngly. $275.00 shipped. Specs are here: http://ms8.jbl.com/index.html#/ms-8-intro.
Condition of all items:
1. Used but damn near mint.
2. Used but in great condition.
3. Used and show signs of mounting on the backs. Sold.
4. Used for mock up; never saw power.
5. Used but in good condition.
6. Used, not perfect cosmetically but functions flawlessly. Sold.
Total Price: :
Shipping Terms: :
Shipping is included in above prices. All itmes will be shipped via FedEx ground with tracking provided. Insurance provided up to $100.
Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
No trades as of now but you never know. Only thing I can really think of for trades would be some quality 8" midbass units. I am out of town on business until 04/27/12; all items will begin shipping out as soon as I am back in town.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:
1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.
DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.