Helix HXA 400
Helix HXA 400
Class D Audio Amplifier
Class D Audio Amplifier

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

SQ with some bang please.

Rep Power: 52 deeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enough

Default Phillips Sound Labs SE2200

Product Brand & Model:

Phillips Special Edition SE2200 2 x 200 watt amplifier

Condition of all items:

9/10

Total Price: :

$200 shipped in the states

Shipping Terms: :

Included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other Car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
deeppinkdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 52 deeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Phillips Sound Labs SE2200

Pretty wide open on this amp if someone wants to play with it, make your offers and trades gladly entertained bump!
Old 12-15-2012   #3
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 247 JAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond repute

whats up with those caps? looks like someone went bowling..lol..

The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
JAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

That's What She Said

12V Company:
Honky Mo Fo Audio
Position:
H.C.I.C. - Head Cracker In Charge

Rep Power: 111 chithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura about

Looks like the only way they could get those taller caps in was to turn them sideways.

That sure is one smexy circuit board

chithead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012   #5
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 247 JAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond repute

I dont recall seeing them like that on another of these I saw for sale. I was thinking it was the same model but now I am not sure.

The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
JAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012   #6
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX View Post
I dont recall seeing them like that on another of these I saw for sale. I was thinking it was the same model but now I am not sure.

Oh no Jax, this is the bigger better model than the one you have seen.. Those bowling pin caps are actually magic! Just buy it, you'll see. Worth twice or maybe three times what Im askin at least!!

Thats exactly how it came in the box for everyone thats curious.
Old 12-16-2012   #7
Upgrade Your Membership!

$170shipped obo bump
Old 12-18-2012   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!

bump..
Old 12-23-2012   #9
Upgrade Your Membership!

Offer away. Nice little sub or component amp! Trades welcome or partial cash trades. Make this thing go away, tired of looking at it
Old 12-23-2012   #10

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 48 natron84 will become famous soon enoughnatron84 will become famous soon enoughnatron84 will become famous soon enoughnatron84 will become famous soon enoughnatron84 will become famous soon enoughnatron84 will become famous soon enough

PPI PC2400.2?
natron84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #11
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natron84 View Post
PPI PC2400.2?
I think ill hold off on that one, I have alot of ppi amps already. Thank you though..

I honestly dont have much more room for amps. I do how ever have room for and would like some nice raw high end mid drivers or tweeters. I am open to used in good condition stuff. Hat, Dyn, Scans, Audible Physics.. that caliber
Old 12-23-2012   #12

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 48 natron84 will become famous soon enoughnatron84 will become famous soon enoughnatron84 will become famous soon enoughnatron84 will become famous soon enoughnatron84 will become famous soon enoughnatron84 will become famous soon enough

I have a pair of Dynaudio 5 3/4" mids from a 220MKII component set...I freaking dropped one though and the magnets shifted and locked the cone down. They're in great cosmetic condition, the other one works like new. If you know how to fix it or know somebody who could, I'll work out a deal with you on them.

The tweets (1.1") and crossovers are in my car, I could throw those in but would need to find some replacements for them first.
Old 12-23-2012   #13

DIYMA freshman

I know you aren't looking for amps, but I also have an O/S Carver PMA-2150 sitting in my garage...thought you may be interested in that as they're great SQ amps and are getting harder to find these days.
Old 12-23-2012   #14
Upgrade Your Membership!

natron84, you have a PM
Old 12-23-2012   #15
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natron84 View Post
I have a pair of Dynaudio 5 3/4" mids from a 220MKII component set...I freaking dropped one though and the magnets shifted and locked the cone down. They're in great cosmetic condition, the other one works like new. If you know how to fix it or know somebody who could, I'll work out a deal with you on them.

The tweets (1.1") and crossovers are in my car, I could throw those in but would need to find some replacements for them first.
I need to know more about these please
Old 12-23-2012   #16

DIYMA freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeppinkdiver View Post
natron84, you have a PM
PM replied sir.
Old 12-23-2012   #17
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 36 Doc ProMos will become famous soon enoughDoc ProMos will become famous soon enoughDoc ProMos will become famous soon enoughDoc ProMos will become famous soon enoughDoc ProMos will become famous soon enoughDoc ProMos will become famous soon enough

I have the same amp and the caps are in the same position....
Doc ProMos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #18
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc ProMos View Post
I have the same amp and the caps are in the same position....

Thanks Doc! They had to lay them down to get them in there..You need some more ppi? Message me, or text me if you still have my number. I have a few I need gone