Total Price: :

Esotar2 110's $1100 shipped within the ConUS

Esotec MW172's SOLD

Shipping Terms: :

Via FedEx or UPS

Pictures: -

I will post more pictures this evening.

Additional info:

The Esotar2 110's come in their original box and I have a brand new pair of install rings for them that I will include in my asking price, retail on the rings alone is $100.

The MW172's were used in my last build and I have misplaced the grills as I did not use them, I do not have the original box but they will be expertly packaged.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#45 ·
Thanks man! Yes, they are pretty much LNIB. Let's get them sold!

#52 ·
All PM's replied to and the Esotar 110 tweeters are still available to purchase. PM me any reasonable offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.