DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audible Physics * Arains * Ar3 * PHD * Af1c *

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  1fishman 
#1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Arain ** used ** Very good condition ** $240.00 **
AR3p plus AMT's ** New ** $160.00 ** and Grills!!
PHD * Af 1c **New ** $230.00 **

Condition of all items:
Price to sell! not really interested in trades, Thanks for looking

Total Price: :
Arians ** used ** Very good condition ** $240.00 **
AR3p plus AMT's ** New ** $160.00 ** and Grills!!
PHD * Af 1c **New ** $230.00 *

Shipping Terms: :
Free lower 48

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
So looking at the graph that Richard posted and not being a technical junkie, these are truly a mid and not a super wide and that can go tweeter less? I know the AMT's are included, but do they fully replace the tweeter because I thought they were there just to add in a little high end sparkle or airiness. Overlook my lack of knowledge on these, just want to fully understand before I wrestle with myself over buying these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.