80PRS, PDX, TM65, SB17/NVX, Frogs, Civic Sub enclosure - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2016   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Rep Power: 176 Babs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the rough

Default 80PRS, PDX, TM65, SB17/NVX, Frogs, Civic Sub enclosure

Product Brand & Model:

Alpine PDX V9

Audiofrog GS42

NVX XSP65 (SB Acoustic made SB17's)

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Audio Integrations 10 Inch Perfect Fit Enclosure for 8th Civic sedans any trim level

SI TM65's

Condition of all items:

Alpine PDX V9 - 10/10 cosmetic (has been mounted but screw holes are recessed, then covered by the trim ring), 10/10 functional, with original box

Audiofrog GS42 - BNIB, removed only for sizing reference. Powered for test on dash.. Sound very nice. Not your garden variety coaxial.

NVX XSP65 - 9/10 cosmetic (screw marks), 10/10 functional, sound great, grills never used, with original box

Pioneer DEH-80PRS - 9/10 cosmetic (about 2 years reliable use), 10/10 functional, with original box

Audio Integrations enclosure - 9/10 cosmetic (since it has been mounted), 10/10 functional.. Ready to mount to a 10" sub and run and has good depth for matching to a beefier sub if you like. Custom sized opening was for fitment with a Sundown SD-3 10". Glad to measure that for you.. Excellent build quality.

SI TM65's - BNIB.. I fell into a couple sets, running one set now.. These things boogie!

Total Price: :

All shipped CONUS:

Alpine PDX V9 $400

Audiofrog GS42 $150

NVX XSP65 PENDING SHP

Pioneer DEH-80PRS PENDING SHP

Audio Integrations enclosure $175

SI TM65's $170

Shipping Terms: :

All shipped CONUS UPS Ground, and I pack very well for good transit.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

May have the iTrader feedbacks, but pics coming or available anyway.

Additional info:

I'm eyeballing a particular head unit and have to shed some gear so I can dooo eet.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

2008 Civic Si Sedan - Sony RSX-GS9, Helix DSP Pro-2 & Director, JL Audio XD1000/5v2 (2), Audiofrog GB10 & GB25, Stereo Integrity TM65, Acoustic Elegance SBP12 (2)
Build Log

Last edited by Babs; 11-18-2016 at 06:43 PM..
Babs is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2016   #2

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 23 beak81champ will become famous soon enoughbeak81champ will become famous soon enoughbeak81champ will become famous soon enoughbeak81champ will become famous soon enoughbeak81champ will become famous soon enoughbeak81champ will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 80PRS, PDX, TM65, SB17/NVX, Frogs, Civic Sub enclosure

You can do eet! I will recommend buying from this guy a million times regarding his character, ease of dealing with, overall coolness, and packing equipment like a tank is gonna run over it!!! Buy his stuff!

2013 Camaro SS/RS - Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc Audio PS-8/PSC - Mmats HiFi 6150D - Helix SPXL1000 -Audiofrog GB12D4(2), GB60, GB25, GB10
beak81champ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2016   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 123 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Sony?

A tablet, a DSP, some amps, speakers and a suitcase
naiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2016   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 119 eviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rough

Those gs42's interest me. Any interest in gear? I have a helix 2 channel and an arc black 12 engine I've been sitting on with no use for.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg708/scaled.php?server=708&filename=89483214.jpg&res=me  dium
ZED audio, Hybrid Audio, FI audio, M-Audio, Custom carputer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYMA View Post
PS. Tell your boss to stop sending me pictures of his cock.
eviling is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2016   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Rep Power: 176 Babs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviling View Post
Those gs42's interest me. Any interest in gear? I have a helix 2 channel and an arc black 12 engine I've been sitting on with no use for.

No can do.. sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiku View Post
Sony?

Nope. Going 99RS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2008 Civic Si Sedan - Sony RSX-GS9, Helix DSP Pro-2 & Director, JL Audio XD1000/5v2 (2), Audiofrog GB10 & GB25, Stereo Integrity TM65, Acoustic Elegance SBP12 (2)
Build Log
Old 11-18-2016   #6

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 66 mrvrsick will become famous soon enoughmrvrsick will become famous soon enoughmrvrsick will become famous soon enoughmrvrsick will become famous soon enoughmrvrsick will become famous soon enoughmrvrsick will become famous soon enough

I commit to the 80prs, pm sent.
mrvrsick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2016   #7

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 66 mrvrsick will become famous soon enoughmrvrsick will become famous soon enoughmrvrsick will become famous soon enoughmrvrsick will become famous soon enoughmrvrsick will become famous soon enoughmrvrsick will become famous soon enough

Damn it, I won't be able to sleep if I don't get those nvx woofers too, please add to the invoice...

Email address sent through pm.
mrvrsick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2016   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Apologize guys I shoulda marked the 80PRS last night pending payment.

I'll be slammed at office today so sorry if today I'm slow getting back to you.

Build Log
Old 11-18-2016   #9

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 48 Yawar538 will become famous soon enoughYawar538 will become famous soon enoughYawar538 will become famous soon enoughYawar538 will become famous soon enoughYawar538 will become famous soon enoughYawar538 will become famous soon enough

Pictures of the V9?

Pioneer AVH-X8750BT, Helix DSP PRO, Helix Director
Brax MATRIX 1.1, 2.1, 6.1, 10.1 & Mosconi Zero 4 (x2)
Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQA8uuCHn8A
Yawar538 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2016   #10

Bikinpunk

Rep Power: 25980 ErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to ErinH

Vouching for a good dude here.

-- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
http://medleysmusings.com/

Time Delay Calculator:
http://tracerite.com/calc.html

My 2006 Honda Civic LX Sedan Build Log
ErinH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2016   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
Pictures of the V9?
Certainly.. I'll snap some off this evening when I can get home. Last I recall the V9 is spotless.. I'll give it a good look over and if I see anything which I don't expect to, I'll snap off a shot. Got box and all plugs.

Audit at office today and kid birthday party tonight.. It's going to be a day for sure.

Build Log
Old 11-18-2016   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinH View Post
Vouching for a good dude here.
Awe shucks.

Build Log
Old 11-18-2016   #13

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 48 Yawar538 will become famous soon enoughYawar538 will become famous soon enoughYawar538 will become famous soon enoughYawar538 will become famous soon enoughYawar538 will become famous soon enoughYawar538 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Certainly.. I'll snap some off this evening when I can get home. Last I recall the V9 is spotless.. I'll give it a good look over and if I see anything which I don't expect to, I'll snap off a shot. Got box and all plugs.

Audit at office today and kid birthday party tonight.. It's going to be a day for sure.
Alrighty then so only the birthsheets would do

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pioneer AVH-X8750BT, Helix DSP PRO, Helix Director
Brax MATRIX 1.1, 2.1, 6.1, 10.1 & Mosconi Zero 4 (x2)
Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQA8uuCHn8A
Yawar538 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2016   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Quote:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
searching.. Found my F4 birthsheet (Naiku I have pdf if you want that).. Ian that F4 measured 125w on the sheet FYI. Which is about normal for all these PDX's.

Hopefully I'll find the V9 sheet.. I got the V9 amp NIB from Papasin so can't recall if I got a paper copy of the sheet, but I'll check. Should be around in the box if I got it. I know I'm just a whole lotta help 'not' today. IIRC, Richard tested it with something like 125w to the mains which is roughly expected.

Auditor showed up.. Off I go.

Build Log

Last edited by Babs; 11-18-2016 at 07:20 AM..
Old 11-18-2016   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 123 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
searching.. Found my F4 birthsheet (Naiku I have pdf if you want that).. Ian that F4 measured 125w on the sheet FYI. Which is about normal for all these PDX's.
Awesome, yeah if you don't mind sending it over to me it would be neat to have. The 99RS is my favorite single DIN unit out there. Have fun with the auditors, they can drive me crazy, hopefully yours are not too bad.

Great seller here, packs really well and ships quickly!

A tablet, a DSP, some amps, speakers and a suitcase
naiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2016   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiku View Post
Awesome, yeah if you don't mind sending it over to me it would be neat to have. The 99RS is my favorite single DIN unit out there. Have fun with the auditors, they can drive me crazy, hopefully yours are not too bad.

Great seller here, packs really well and ships quickly!
THANKS!
Try this Ian..
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...c3WktPMXBkQ09V

Sorry guys hijacked my own FS thread.
Carry on.

Build Log

Last edited by Babs; 11-18-2016 at 10:57 AM..
Old 11-18-2016   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

80PRS sold
XSP65 sold
Thank you folks! Hopes you'll enjoy as much as I have.

Build Log
Old 11-18-2016   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Default 80PRS, PDX, TM65, SB17/NVX, Frogs, Civic Sub enclosure

Quote:

Quick and ugly pics of amp and how about that I found the "birth sheet".

This amp is actually quite strong.

Build Log

Last edited by Babs; 11-19-2016 at 07:40 AM..
Old 11-18-2016   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Also the amp is sitting a rather nice AV rack if someone wants one.

If it ain't nailed down its for sale. Hahaha!

Build Log
Old 11-18-2016   #20
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 Emi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enough

i want the 80 prs
Emi90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2016   #21
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

80PRS sold
NVX mids sold

PDX, Frogs, enclosure, TM65 mids remain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Build Log
Old 11-19-2016   #22
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Bumpity. Good gear left to go. That amp is stellar. Frogs are stellar. Sub box stellar.

Build Log
Old 11-21-2016   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Head unit and NVX mids shipped. Thanks guys.

Build Log
Old 11-23-2016   #24
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

PDX sold. Thanks!

Build Log
Old 11-23-2016   #25
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 119 eviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rough

Any trades for the frogs?

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg708/scaled.php?server=708&filename=89483214.jpg&res=me  dium
ZED audio, Hybrid Audio, FI audio, M-Audio, Custom carputer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYMA View Post
PS. Tell your boss to stop sending me pictures of his cock.
eviling is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement