WTB: ADS a/d/s MX Series Amps - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2017   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 86 ryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enough

Default WTB: ADS a/d/s MX Series Amps

Product Brand & Model: WTB ADS a/d/s 860MX, 460MX or a 280CMX Amplifier.

Condition of all items: Mint to Excellent Condition!

Total Price: : Lets discuss.

Shipping Terms: : Included in Price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1994 Ford Thunderbird SC System - Alpine 7909, Helix DSP Pro, ADS MX Amps & ADS Speakers. On Going Build
ryanr7386 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2017   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 86 ryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WTB: ADS a/d/s MX Series Amps

Bump

1994 Ford Thunderbird SC System - Alpine 7909, Helix DSP Pro, ADS MX Amps & ADS Speakers. On Going Build
Old 01-14-2017   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Bump!

Also looking for the Plug in Crossover Cards as well.

Old 01-14-2017   #4

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 26 grinkeeper will become famous soon enoughgrinkeeper will become famous soon enoughgrinkeeper will become famous soon enoughgrinkeeper will become famous soon enoughgrinkeeper will become famous soon enoughgrinkeeper will become famous soon enough

I have a nice cold, A/D/S 625x Specs 6 channel
grinkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2017   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinkeeper View Post
I have a nice cold, A/D/S 625x Specs 6 channel
Not the same series bud.

Thanks

Old 01-16-2017   #6
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Bump

Old 01-17-2017   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 143 DaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to DaveRulz

Also not the same series, but I know you like your ADS. You inquired about the 830x in this thread before: Infinity, PPI, ADS, Alpine, Kicker, amps, wiring ,speakers

It's still available, if you are interested we can work out a deal.
DaveRulz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2017   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveRulz View Post
Also not the same series, but I know you like your ADS. You inquired about the 830x in this thread before: Infinity, PPI, ADS, Alpine, Kicker, amps, wiring ,speakers

It's still available, if you are interested we can work out a deal.
Ya, same deal. Looking for MX series only. Thanks though.

The Following User Says Thank You to ryanr7386 For This Useful Post:
glockcoma (3 Weeks Ago)
Old 01-19-2017   #9
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 77 WRX2010 will become famous soon enoughWRX2010 will become famous soon enoughWRX2010 will become famous soon enoughWRX2010 will become famous soon enoughWRX2010 will become famous soon enoughWRX2010 will become famous soon enough

Ryan, I actually have two 460MX and a 280CMx sitting around. I have not tested them in a while, but have no doubt they function fine. I do have a couple original manuals (the green ones) and several of the mini boards. I don't know what kind, but some have to be crossover modules, one is marked as a high pass, one is an empty card, and four more that I cannot tell what they are. So I have 6 cards in total. I can test the amps and take pics if you are interested. They are heavy suckers though, but you likely know that about the MX series amps.

2012 Subie STI - build coming soon.

Last edited by WRX2010; 01-19-2017 at 03:39 PM..
WRX2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2017   #10
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX2010 View Post
Ryan, I actually have two 460MX and a 280CMx sitting around. I have not tested them in a while, but have no doubt they function fine. I do have a couple original manuals (the green ones) and several of the mini boards. I don't know what kind, but some have to be crossover modules, one is marked as a high pass, one is an empty card, and four more that I cannot tell what they are. So I have 6 cards in total. I can test the amps and take pics if you are interested. They are heavy suckers though, but you likely know that about the MX series amps.
Great, I'll msg you my email shortly.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement