FS: Clarion DPX2251 Class GH amplifiers - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Retired from DIYMA Market

Rep Power: 151 durwood will become famous soon enoughdurwood will become famous soon enoughdurwood will become famous soon enoughdurwood will become famous soon enoughdurwood will become famous soon enoughdurwood will become famous soon enough

Default FS: Clarion DPX2251 Class GH amplifiers

Product Brand & Model:
I have 2 Clarion DPX2251 amps

Condition of all items:
Used, minor scuffs on the plastic portions. One has a terminal screw on one of the speaker connections that does not bite if decent sized wire not used. I have a new terminal that would be included if you feel like changing it out.

Total Price: :

$125ea plus shipping

Shipping Terms: :

US or Canada

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Coming soon...

Additional info:

These are known to be Robert Zeff designed amps (Zapco, Arc Audio, etc), just different casing. Just cleaning out my closet of unused stuff.

Clarion U.S.A. | DPX2251

CLASS GH AMPLIFIERS

• 650 Watts of Maximum Music Power
  • 300W x 2 into 2 Ohms, @ < 0.1%="" />
  • 180W x 2 into 4 Ohms, @ < 0.1%="" />
  • Input Voltage Sensing
  • Precise Frequency Selector -12dB / Oct. High/Low Pass Crossover, 50Hz - 575Hz, 525Hz - 5.8kHz
  • Variable Bass Boost; 0-15dB @ 45Hz
  • Gold Plated Connectors; RCA/ Speaker/ Power
  • Speaker Level Input
  • Dimensions 12-1/4" x 10-1/8" x 2-3/8"

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Maybe one day, enough lemmings will fill the trench, and people can cross over to the promised Nirvana.-some wiseguy.
durwood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Week Ago   #2

DIYMA Novice

12V Company:
RSR Corp.
Position:
Maint. Admin.

Rep Power: 29 Truthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FS: Clarion DPX2251 Class GH amplifiers

Isn't this basically an ARC KS300.2 with different cosmetics?
Truthunter is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 151 durwood will become famous soon enoughdurwood will become famous soon enoughdurwood will become famous soon enoughdurwood will become famous soon enoughdurwood will become famous soon enoughdurwood will become famous soon enough

Correct. Awesome deal on these. I hate to get rid of them but I just don't have a use for them.

Amp 1 (slight scratches on end caps and one speaker terminal requires thick wire for screw to stay tight, new terminal provided with this one if inclined to change it out).

Amp 2 (slight scratches on the top, and wear marks on the end caps)

Maybe one day, enough lemmings will fill the trench, and people can cross over to the promised Nirvana.-some wiseguy.

Old 1 Week Ago   #4

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 shattered_dream will become famous soon enoughshattered_dream will become famous soon enoughshattered_dream will become famous soon enoughshattered_dream will become famous soon enoughshattered_dream will become famous soon enoughshattered_dream will become famous soon enough

You ship to Germany?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk
shattered_dream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

I could probably ship to Germany, I ship all the time to Germany at work so I know the customs paperwork is difficult. Send me a message with your address and I will find out how much to ship.

Old 1 Week Ago   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 161 bass_lover1 is just really nicebass_lover1 is just really nicebass_lover1 is just really nicebass_lover1 is just really nicebass_lover1 is just really nicebass_lover1 is just really nicebass_lover1 is just really nicebass_lover1 is just really nicebass_lover1 is just really nicebass_lover1 is just really nicebass_lover1 is just really nice

Still rocking my 2251 and 1851 (when my 8w7 arrives) from the Crutchfield clearing, still great amps with loads of clean, cheap power.

If it wasn't for the tiny trunk in my new to me G35 coupe, I'd hold on to them until they gave up their magic smoke.

GLWS

- Kenwood DDX 9903s - Clarion DPX 2251 - Alpine SPR-60C - Clarion DPX1851 (for now) - JL Audio 8w7 -
bass_lover1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

$130 shipped CONUS

Don't wait order yours today!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement