DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

RF, JL, Zapco, Sony, Fender, Sinfoni

3K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  AWC 
#1 ·
AT THESE PRICES AWC MUST BE INSANE!!!

In one week this crap goes Ebay. I'll do it to. I'm motivated, I already pu the Strat on there.

First all, most this stuff came from under the seat of a jeep. Its fuggin scratced up. Period. They work great...except the Sinfoni:(. I'll refund any DOA's and am trustable.

Second point, these can go cheap to minimze the hassle. Lookthem up yourselves;)

First. Rockford 325.1 with bass knob. $75

Then, Jl E6450 with bass knob. $125

Next...and this one hurts cuz you don't see them alot. The Treo 600.2 puts out 150X2 at 4 ohms. Its a VERY pretty amp, if you like that sort of thing. This one was spendy...shoot...let's say $250 at least..

I have a Zapco IForce Sub D4....$75

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Next up is a USA Made Strat Deluxe with S1 switching, pick guard laminate still on in hard shell case, not delus case as was original. Bridge pickup is replaced with a Seymour Duncan for more...whatever. I'm an acoustic man so it takes alot for an elctric to make me buy it...this one is special...$600
Make an offer...I'm really willing to talk but this is a real nice guitar.

The Sinfoni is...just a paperweight. I gets smoldering hot and pops a fuse. PM me for offers but I'm not giving it away.

Attachments

#5 ·
I don't. I have always been a neck/jimi wannabe but truth is, I can't play the electric guitar. Weird.

#8 ·
I really am prepared for the loss on this...not on the Martin which I can't seem to get loaded. It is gunna hert:(

#9 ·
I'll give my paypal on a need to know basis...and I have doberman pinchers...BIG ONES!!! So I gots my eye out:)

Why don't we split shipping, cheap/reasonable...how bout that?

#10 ·
Martin J16 RGTE
Rosewood Jumbo Beauty. Fishman Stereo Blender...can't load pictures...has a pretty good scratch on the front..bought full price and always adored...can't load the damn...argggh...

#11 ·
I'll gladly hear trade interests except for the Martin. That one is special. Accepting offers in the $800 range and, yes, would probably trade for a DSP6 or 505/701 combo but I don't want your mom's barbie collection...thanks:)

#12 ·
Strat sold in one hour:D

#14 ·
JL considered sold...

#15 · (Edited)
Adding a Kicker 30 Band EQ, $75

Denon 7 Band with fader and sub...REALLY FRGGIN COOL and I don't care if nobody wants it! $75.

JVC AVX2, DVD with all the goodies, screen on the front. dual zone...look it up. In good shape, $200.
I'll throw in a 12 Disc CD changer plus sirius tuner for $75 more. I originally had these hooked up to AVX1 which got alot of pay. this deck has very little play time as I switched to 9887.

Focal 27V2 Subwoofer. IMHO this is a very smoothe sub. Not a bass hound. That said, npdang didn't care for their performance. I liked it but it was never quite enough so I moved up. Meant for a sealed enclosure, it sounded fantastic in an SUV but wasn't enough for a trunk. $150

Solobarik L5 with grille...you pay all shipping and buy the box...$75

Attachments

#26 ·
Martin is going on ebay tomorrow. 1200 for you guys. 1450 on ebay.

#19 ·
JL sold.

Martin is not just a commodity and not grouped in with the Rockford and JL that I'm selling off cheap so as not to worry with. Its a fantastic guitar that WILL last another 50 years. Many car audio people don't understand that....so there. Lowball the rest of the stuff but the $300 for the Martin doesn't get a response in the PM....perhaps Ovation...

#23 ·
Sinfoni sold. bump.

#24 ·
Am looking for 5 inch Morel DIY drivers or any others of a groovy nature.

TREO IS ONE BAD MUTHUH!

#25 ·
need a pair of great headphones. That Treo had an MSRP of $499.

150X2 @ 4ohms. It sounds great. Any trades?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.