Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: (2) Hifonics VIII ZEUS WHITE with plugs ZED AUDIO

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  newtitan 
#1 ·
FS: (2) Hifonics VIII ZEUS WHITE with plugs ZED AUDIO + Alpine H700 H701 C701

welp my experiment is over, so these need to go

before I egay them, thought I give folks first dibs

they are old, not so mint on the heatsinks, but the internals are perfect, never modified,

both have hardwired power/ground

1) $350 shipped OBO, this one looks the best, scratch marks are there, no rust, 4ga power/ground, hardwired. plugs are in place..no mounting feet, yet 4 holes have been drilled into the bottom plate for mounting never been repaired, no solder, black marks etc on the board 7/10 cosmetics

2) $275 Shipped OBO not as attractive cosmetically, power wire 4ga, ground is 8ga, thats how I got it, weird I know, but it works. This one has two holes in the bottom plate when someone had put fans on it for some reason. doesnt get hot or shut down im my truck behind a seat, bridged to 4 ohm mono, full tilt. works 10/10. will come with a 80A fuse on the power cable in an inline fuse, as the hardwired power wire was too short, so added the fuse and more 4ga wire 5-6/10 cosmetics due to the bottom plate, and some surface scratches

NEITHER are for show cars, or for those that want to show off their amps!!!!

unless you have the time to resurface them in white paint, I dont at the moment, hence why they are up for sale

Ill have pics up later tonight, im at work still

ratings VERY underated

2 x 300W @ 4 ohms (0.02% THD)
2 x 450W @ 2 ohms (0.1% THD)
1 x 900W @ 4 ohms Bridge
Fuse: 90A

both work 10/10

3) I also have a Alpine H700 that I no longer need, it looks pretty good, about 8/10 but works 10/10
$350 OBO

this also comes WITH the RUX C701, but I DO NOT have the 13Pin extension cord (01E34617S01), youll need to get one for partstore or pacparts, they are about $40 shipped

I have was told partstore has them in stock, and I have one on order, and will certainly pass it on at my costs once I get it, if the buyer wants it

anyway the controller still work, just the cable is very short as is, so you cant sit at the front and control it, unless you have the processor installed upfront somehow

oh the controller is the green color version, and its about a 8/10 with slight facial marks, very slight nothing major but NOT MINT
and I also dont have the mounting cage

works fine with my 9861, but youll need a ainet cable and optical if you want to go that route ( or of course one of the various alpine decks), as mine is in the truck and I dont have time to pull my seats, and interior panels to get to it at the moment

all in all, hence the low price

trades are fines, shoot me what you have

pm me with offers etc, or questions

See less See more
#4 ·
added pics, no rust, but they are dirty, and have scratches, I guess I could wipe them down, and make em pretty, but since they are NOT MINT, I think it best that the buyer see them in the worst shape, so I dont have the hassle of "cosmetic" difference of opinion

trades

HT receiver (onkyo 606, onkyo 607),
two 500 dayton plate amps, 1 250W plate amp also
nice x58 motherboard (MSI X58M),
12gb ddr3 ram (corsair HX3X12G1600C9)
NAS storage case...as long as it hold 4 drives
2 1.5TGB hard drives (ill even take the seagate version)
80Gb SSD hard drive (Intel X25, or OCZ vertex)
Asus Xonar Essence STX
intel Core i7 920 used or new
intel core 2 duo e8400 used or new
ZOTAC GF9300-D-E
gskill F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK
ATI HD4870
samsung T240
mini-itx case
8" touchscreen
evercoat Rage Gold
4 20ft rcas high quality
thermaltake mozart tx VE1000SWA
powermaster d2700 battery (really need one of these)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.