(2) ARC Audio 2075se...
Wirez Speaker Cables -...
Wirez Speaker Cables -...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 127 rexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond repute

Default Boston Acoustics Z6

I have a set of boston acoustic z6's for sale. I will add pics by thursday. They function %100, they look there age (not bad by any means) I have them set up as coaxials right now but have the grills and some of the tweeter mounts around (pretty sure, I will have to look) They can be had from BA for really cheap, or if you have a local dealer near you a lot of times they have spare parts like that they will just toss your way (same mounts used for the VERY COMMON pro series, so there easy to get). I absolutely love these, they are in my top 5 all time 2way component sets. I dont really want to sell them as I was gonna pull them out for rear fill if I ended up going 5.1. The midrange and midbass is spectacular and I personally love the lively sound of the tweets. I actually find the set very natural. I am not a fan of most passives but I would put these in the list of top 5 passives as well. They are very flexible and just flat out work great! Well now to the bad part...... I am not sure what to ask for these.....I know they are somewhat scarce but at the same time they are older and used. I am going to throw out $400.00 but a good realistic offer will get them right away. Dont be stupid with your offer though....I dont need to sell them and I am not out to give stuff away!!! As of right now I am not interested in trades but that could change.
Old 03-03-2010   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 127 rexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond reputerexroadj has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Boston Acoustics Z6

Make an offer yall'
Old 03-03-2010   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

That's What She Said

12V Company:
Honky Mo Fo Audio
Position:
H.C.I.C. - Head Cracker In Charge

Rep Power: 111 chithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura aboutchithead has a spectacular aura about

Bump for an awesome setup here.

Old 03-03-2010   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Thanks man! They really are phenominal components, I love em! just dont need em!
Seriously, the first legit offer gets them.
Old 03-04-2010   #5

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 80 jayhawker will become famous soon enoughjayhawker will become famous soon enoughjayhawker will become famous soon enoughjayhawker will become famous soon enoughjayhawker will become famous soon enoughjayhawker will become famous soon enough

I will paypal you $15.00 for the tweeter grills tonight. Lemme know. I actually posted this in the installer forum as I can't find them.
Old 03-04-2010   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

i cant sell you the ones from this set? i will check the local ba dealers and see if they have any laying around
Old 03-04-2010   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Also I am willing to split this system up. I am using the xovers right now and they are fitting in nicely so I dont mind selling just the mids or tweets!
Old 03-05-2010   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

does $350 shipped sound better?
Old 03-05-2010   #9

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 83 hugo23 will become famous soon enoughhugo23 will become famous soon enoughhugo23 will become famous soon enoughhugo23 will become famous soon enoughhugo23 will become famous soon enoughhugo23 will become famous soon enough

Hi man, I have the Z6 also, I just replaced it with a 165KRX3 and I am thinking about selling it because it is a really good set and I would like to use it in another install... if I had another Car

Seriously, no one would be disappointed with these set even if you install it in the stock location, awesome sounding.

Saludos.

MS-8... Focal Utopia Be drivers... JL Audio 13TW5-3... JL Audio HD900/5... JL Audio Interconnects... Kicker power cable
Old 03-05-2010   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Thanks man, yeah that is one of the many great things about the set. You really can install them in any situation and they sing!!!! Its one of the very few sets that is that versatile.
Old 03-05-2010   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

heres a pic. little dusty, and as I said they are used and older. But function %100. I still have not even attempted to look for the accessories. It is setup to be coaxials right now. I just un-did them for a second so I can show the whole cone and everything. (cones and tweets and surrounds are perfect by the way)

Last edited by rexroadj; 10-01-2012 at 10:17 PM..
Old 03-06-2010   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

bump
Old 03-07-2010   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Ok, I want these gone! Make a great offer and the will be on there way tomorrow! I love em, but I want some other stuff and will use these to fund it. Lets just assume that I cant get my hands on any of the attachments (grills, cups, etc...) and if/when I do find them I will just get them out to you. If your using them as coaxials then dont worry about it! If you go to any local dealer I am certain they will have left over cups they would probably just give you. (pro series use the same cups)
Old 03-10-2010   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

I just found out a friend of mine is sending me some z6 accesories, I am pretty sure there are grills and some tweeter mounts. I should know more pretty soon! Is there even some interest here?
Old 03-10-2010   #15

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 80 jayhawker will become famous soon enoughjayhawker will become famous soon enoughjayhawker will become famous soon enoughjayhawker will become famous soon enoughjayhawker will become famous soon enoughjayhawker will become famous soon enough

If your buddy is giving you some grills and mounts, I still need 1 tweeter grill...LOL. I'm still searching for 1 tweeter grill.
Old 03-10-2010   #16

DIYMA freshman

If your buddy is giving you some grills and mounts, I still need that one tweeter grill. LOL. I ordered the mounting kit from Boston, and the only thing it didn't come with was the grills.
Old 03-11-2010   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

I think he meant midbass grills, but I will find out for you
Old 03-12-2010   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

bump, got all the grill and midbass mounting stuff. I will get a little more aggressive looking for the tweet mounts if anyone cares
Old 03-13-2010   #19

DIYMA Voyer

Rep Power: 0 MARC1200 will become famous soon enoughMARC1200 will become famous soon enoughMARC1200 will become famous soon enoughMARC1200 will become famous soon enoughMARC1200 will become famous soon enoughMARC1200 will become famous soon enough

Hi, Im looking for a z6 woofer, as i bought a set of components on ebay last week, the seller said was good as new but when arived 1 of the woofers doesnt work, are you interested in selling one or the pair?
Thanks Marc.
Old 03-13-2010   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

I wont sell one mid, but I am happy to sell the pair of mids. Pm me a valid offer and I can have em out monday!
Old 03-14-2010   #21
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Sale Pending!
Closed Thread