As mentioned, different recordings, different Speaker set ups, mike positioning etc, unless all were recorded in the same studio by the same engineer, even then, it is just not not a good a idea.
Here is what I heard, with iPad mini
1. Too far lacks too much midrange
2. Flat no character, the worst
3. Too close, too much midrange and upper midrange
4. A bit far, but better than all, the cello is barried deep in the stage, the best of them.
My fiance' and I found:
1. Too tinny sounding, worst of all.
2. A little better than 1, but more flat. No depth.
3. By far the best by leaps and bounds. speakers were gone as if live musicians were playing. Huge stage. Deep and wide. Perfect tonality.
4. Not bad as far as the stage they threw, but the bass was so muddy which made them unlistenable IMHO.