Bs pop-up! - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2017   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 95 claydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Bs pop-up!

I keep getting this stupid pop-up on my android device. It has google at the top, and says my phone has virus', that i should download their program immediately. It locks you into a cycle that is hard to back out of. I really hope you can do something about it, it's very annoying.
claydo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Rep Power: 210 SkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to all

Default Re: Bs pop-up!

use tapatalk to access diyma. much better from a phone

SkizeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2017   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 95 claydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of lightclaydo is a glorious beacon of light

No thanks, not a fan of condensed versions.....I like my full desktop page......just need this damn pop up gone!

Old 02-07-2017   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 91 capea4 will become famous soon enoughcapea4 will become famous soon enoughcapea4 will become famous soon enoughcapea4 will become famous soon enoughcapea4 will become famous soon enoughcapea4 will become famous soon enough

clear yo cookies?
capea4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2017   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 14 dcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydo View Post
I keep getting this stupid pop-up on my android device. It has google at the top, and says my phone has virus', that i should download their program immediately. It locks you into a cycle that is hard to back out of. I really hope you can do something about it, it's very annoying.
Agree, Its been driving me nuts uninstalling, installing anything to fix that enraging BS pop up/redirect
dcfis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2017   #6
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA member

Rep Power: 59 Theslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enough

Go in to apps, then your browser and force stop, then clear cache. If it's a real bad pop up you may have to clear all browser data and power cycle.

The best way to dummy proof is to get rid of the dummies
Theslaking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2017   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Cookies didn't work.......and I had to go through a password reset.....jesus.
Old 02-07-2017   #8

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 24 sq2k1 will become famous soon enoughsq2k1 will become famous soon enoughsq2k1 will become famous soon enoughsq2k1 will become famous soon enoughsq2k1 will become famous soon enoughsq2k1 will become famous soon enough

Claydo, have you tired using mozilla firefox for android as your browser and then using an add-on like ublock origin or adblock plus? I would also scan your device to make sure you do not have any malware or such which could be resulting in that type of pop-up appearing.

Last edited by sq2k1; 02-07-2017 at 07:30 PM..
sq2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2017   #9

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 22 glockcoma will become famous soon enoughglockcoma will become famous soon enoughglockcoma will become famous soon enoughglockcoma will become famous soon enoughglockcoma will become famous soon enoughglockcoma will become famous soon enough

Adblock works great.
But I almost always use Tapatalk.
glockcoma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2017   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 99 Alrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enough

Adblock worked for a few weeks, with my iPad, then it started again with annoying issues, not as bad as it was but enough to be a pain
Alrojoca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2017   #11
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 11 lincoln88 will become famous soon enoughlincoln88 will become famous soon enoughlincoln88 will become famous soon enoughlincoln88 will become famous soon enoughlincoln88 will become famous soon enoughlincoln88 will become famous soon enough

I had the same problem last week; only with this site and only when I tried to post.

I deleted cookies/HX logged in and out a few dozen times and it seems to have worked.
lincoln88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2017   #12

Administrator

Rep Power: 5000 New Super Admin has a spectacular aura aboutNew Super Admin has a spectacular aura aboutNew Super Admin has a spectacular aura aboutNew Super Admin has a spectacular aura aboutNew Super Admin has a spectacular aura aboutNew Super Admin has a spectacular aura aboutNew Super Admin has a spectacular aura aboutNew Super Admin has a spectacular aura aboutNew Super Admin has a spectacular aura aboutNew Super Admin has a spectacular aura about

Can you grab the url of that popup and post it here? These kind of redirects often crash you browser, so if that happens, try going through your browser history after the fact and get the url from there

Kevin

New Super Admin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2017   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 59 crackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enoughcrackinhedz will become famous soon enough

Ad block for android works well if you configure your home router for use, when youre on a mobile network its pretty useless.

crackinhedz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement