LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

jtaudioacc

12V Company:
JT Audio & Accessories
Position:
Owner/Installer/Janitor

Rep Power: 109 jtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura about

Smile 2011 Toyota 4Runner

Just finished these dash pods. Previously installed the Supremo 9's in the doors.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Rest of the system currently consists of:
Image Dynamics IDQ12V2 (2)
Tru Technology Billet 6
Tru Technology Line 8
Arc Audio SE2300 (2)
Audison Bitone.1
Kenwood Double Din

jtaudioacc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2012   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

12V Company:
Rubyserv
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 98 trumpet is a jewel in the roughtrumpet is a jewel in the roughtrumpet is a jewel in the roughtrumpet is a jewel in the roughtrumpet is a jewel in the roughtrumpet is a jewel in the roughtrumpet is a jewel in the roughtrumpet is a jewel in the roughtrumpet is a jewel in the roughtrumpet is a jewel in the roughtrumpet is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: 2011 Toyota 4Runner

Show us your air drumming skills to that song. The interior looks immaculate!

My system: Clarion CX305, Massive Audio Core-1, Cerwin Vega V600.4, CV B2, CV V1500.1D, CDT ES-6CW, CDT ES1200iS, CV V465 rear fill, Dayton Titanic 12 in 2.0 cubes @ 36 Hz
trumpet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2012   #3
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

UNPLUGGED

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner/ Engineer/Sales/Support

Rep Power: 150 Victor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the rough

awesome. can you made me a couple of these pods? seriously- I can buy yours if price is right, no speakers, just pods. I have 2012 I`m about to start audio project on. what else is in your truck?what material you used on a-pillars?
Victor_inox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012   #4

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 131 crxsir121 will become famous soon enoughcrxsir121 will become famous soon enoughcrxsir121 will become famous soon enoughcrxsir121 will become famous soon enoughcrxsir121 will become famous soon enoughcrxsir121 will become famous soon enough

From your experience, which mid range has a better sq? Dynaudio Esotar 430 or Audison Th Voce 3.0?
crxsir121 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2012   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

jtaudioacc

12V Company:
JT Audio & Accessories
Position:
Owner/Installer/Janitor

Rep Power: 109 jtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura aboutjtaudioacc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxsir121 View Post
From your experience, which mid range has a better sq? Dynaudio Esotar 430 or Audison Th Voce 3.0?
the one with the better tune behind it.

they are both good, and both overpriced, imo. lol The Thesis are discontinued now anyway.

But if I had to choose, I'd probably take the Dyn, mainly because it plays lower, easier.

Old 05-03-2012   #6
Upgrade Your Membership!

jtaudioacc

12V Company:
JT Audio & Accessories
Position:
Owner/Installer/Janitor

Quote:
BTW, drive up June 9th and you can probably hear both of them, and a whole lot more, and make your own opinion. So.California Meet June 9, 2012

Old 05-03-2012   #7

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 131 crxsir121 will become famous soon enoughcrxsir121 will become famous soon enoughcrxsir121 will become famous soon enoughcrxsir121 will become famous soon enoughcrxsir121 will become famous soon enoughcrxsir121 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaudioacc View Post
BTW, drive up June 9th and you can probably hear both of them, and a whole lot more, and make your own opinion. So.California Meet June 9, 2012

Tell me about it, they sure are pricey!!!How about the Hat L3se and Focal Be 3w drivers??? I'll definitely be there June 9th!!!
crxsir121 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2012   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!

jtaudioacc

12V Company:
JT Audio & Accessories
Position:
Owner/Installer/Janitor

Quote:
Tell me about it, they sure are pricey!!!How about the Hat L3se and Focal Be 3w drivers??? I'll definitely be there June 9th!!!
I haven't heard/installed enough of well tuned Focal to give it a fair opinion. L3SE has proven to me, over and over. One of my favorite speakers.

Old 05-04-2012   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 115 TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to all

JT, is that the truck I think it is? Used to have some other pods in it?

98 Dodge Neon Meca Extreme Class Build
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...-timer-sq.html
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2012   #10
Upgrade Your Membership!

jtaudioacc

12V Company:
JT Audio & Accessories
Position:
Owner/Installer/Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL View Post
JT, is that the truck I think it is? Used to have some other pods in it?
yup, made new ones...that fit.

Old 05-04-2012   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

((( (( (IN STEREO) )) )))

Rep Power: 121 Knobby Digital will become famous soon enoughKnobby Digital will become famous soon enoughKnobby Digital will become famous soon enoughKnobby Digital will become famous soon enoughKnobby Digital will become famous soon enoughKnobby Digital will become famous soon enough

Nice work flushing in those mids with the irregular mounting flange.

A speaker is only as good as the logo on its dustcap.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^STUFFS FOR SALE. BUY IT ALL!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Knobby Digital is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2012   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 115 TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to all

Man those things look sooo much better.

98 Dodge Neon Meca Extreme Class Build
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...-timer-sq.html
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2012   #13

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 69 badfish will become famous soon enoughbadfish will become famous soon enoughbadfish will become famous soon enoughbadfish will become famous soon enoughbadfish will become famous soon enoughbadfish will become famous soon enough

They sound and look much better
badfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2012   #14

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 78 soundnoob will become famous soon enoughsoundnoob will become famous soon enoughsoundnoob will become famous soon enoughsoundnoob will become famous soon enoughsoundnoob will become famous soon enoughsoundnoob will become famous soon enough

Wow i gotta say even over youtube that sounded amazing cant imagine how much better it sounds in person...I just keep dreaming of the day my system sounds that good
soundnoob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2012   #15
Upgrade Your Membership!

jtaudioacc

12V Company:
JT Audio & Accessories
Position:
Owner/Installer/Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knobby Digital View Post
Nice work flushing in those mids with the irregular mounting flange.
thanks, took a while to build those...then I find out dynaudio has them already. lol. oh well, mine are 2 pieces, which, if I use them again, I have more options.

Old 05-06-2012   #16

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 69 badfish will become famous soon enoughbadfish will become famous soon enoughbadfish will become famous soon enoughbadfish will become famous soon enoughbadfish will become famous soon enoughbadfish will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundnoob View Post
Wow i gotta say even over youtube that sounded amazing cant imagine how much better it sounds in person...I just keep dreaming of the day my system sounds that good
Thank-you I am the owner of the truck. JT HAS DONE A GREAT JOB ON MY 4RUNNER .IF YOU WANT HEAR IT I'LL BE AT THE MEET ON THE 9
Old 05-06-2012   #17
Upgrade Your Membership!

jtaudioacc

12V Company:
JT Audio & Accessories
Position:
Owner/Installer/Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish View Post
Thank-you I am the owner of the truck. JT HAS DONE A GREAT JOB ON MY 4RUNNER .IF YOU WANT HEAR IT I'LL BE AT THE MEET ON THE 9
he's about 3,500 miles away, John. something tells me he's not going to make it.

Old 05-06-2012   #18

DIYMA freshman

Talking Re: 2011 Toyota 4Runner

IF STARTS DRIVING NOW HE MITE MAKE IT
Old 05-08-2012   #19

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 Amtecinc54 will become famous soon enoughAmtecinc54 will become famous soon enoughAmtecinc54 will become famous soon enoughAmtecinc54 will become famous soon enoughAmtecinc54 will become famous soon enoughAmtecinc54 will become famous soon enough

For the relatively few drivers who require an all-conquering, all-terrain SUV, the 2011 Toyota 4Runner is a top choice. Those city folk who need more passenger space and less off-road capability would be better served by a car-based crossover SUV.

<a href="http://www.amtecinc.com/lasermarkingsystems.html">Laser engraving</a> or <a href="http://www.amtecinc.com/lasermarkingsystems.html">laser marking</a>is the practice of using lasers to engrave or mark an object.
Amtecinc54 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2012   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 82 DeanE10 will become famous soon enoughDeanE10 will become famous soon enoughDeanE10 will become famous soon enoughDeanE10 will become famous soon enoughDeanE10 will become famous soon enoughDeanE10 will become famous soon enough

pardon my ignorance but, what song is that?

- 2013 MECA Street Texas State Champion -
- 2012 MECA SQ2 Texas State Champion -
2002 Dodge Quad Cab - 1st Build Log - 2nd Build Log
2008 BMW 328i (E90) - 1st Build Log: 60%
DeanE10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2012   #21

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 78 soundnoob will become famous soon enoughsoundnoob will become famous soon enoughsoundnoob will become famous soon enoughsoundnoob will become famous soon enoughsoundnoob will become famous soon enoughsoundnoob will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish View Post
IF STARTS DRIVING NOW HE MITE MAKE IT
Well thanks for the offer but JT's right i'm 3,500-3,700 miles away funny thing is i'm a long haul truck driver so if i had a load going to CA i could be there in 5 days only problem we don't take much freight that far no money in it.... well for the company anyways, but i'll drop the hint CA is calling my name might make it out there bythe end of the year lol

Oh and JT a big thumbs up to you man for actually knowing where i live, cause
in my travels around the states it doesn't happen very often when i say New
Brunswick i get the confused look then the where's that at then i'll say..and im
not shitting you guys on this part...its in Canada and is on the border with the
state of Maine and probably about 70% of the time i'll get another confused look
and asked were Maine is? i just shake my head and usually give up at that point
Old 05-09-2012   #22
Upgrade Your Membership!

jtaudioacc

12V Company:
JT Audio & Accessories
Position:
Owner/Installer/Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundnoob View Post
Well thanks for the offer but JT's right i'm 3,500-3,700 miles away funny thing is i'm a long haul truck driver so if i had a load going to CA i could be there in 5 days only problem we don't take much freight that far no money in it.... well for the company anyways, but i'll drop the hint CA is calling my name might make it out there bythe end of the year lol

Oh and JT a big thumbs up to you man for actually knowing where i live, cause
in my travels around the states it doesn't happen very often when i say New
Brunswick i get the confused look then the where's that at then i'll say..and im
not shitting you guys on this part...its in Canada and is on the border with the
state of Maine and probably about 70% of the time i'll get another confused look
and asked were Maine is? i just shake my head and usually give up at that point

no credit due, i'm good with google maps.

Old 05-09-2012   #23

DIYMA freshman

Lol you know i was thinking that as i wrote it but hey you know for next time!!
Old 08-26-2012   #24
DIYMA 500 Club

Richard

Rep Power: 110 papasin has a spectacular aura aboutpapasin has a spectacular aura aboutpapasin has a spectacular aura aboutpapasin has a spectacular aura aboutpapasin has a spectacular aura aboutpapasin has a spectacular aura aboutpapasin has a spectacular aura aboutpapasin has a spectacular aura aboutpapasin has a spectacular aura about

John (badfish), good meeting you today and your car sounds awesome, well, just a point more awesome . All kidding aside though, one of us should have tried a class up (i.e modex). Don't know if you noticed, but same judge, and we both got higher scores than 1st place there. Anyway, was great company and congrats on the score!

papasin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2012   #25
Upgrade Your Membership!

jtaudioacc

12V Company:
JT Audio & Accessories
Position:
Owner/Installer/Janitor

Oh What!

I guess the TEAM ARC FNG gets the broken trophy...but it's what it says on the plaque that counts. Congratulations to John aka Badfish!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement