**Stupidest thing anyone has said to you (audio wise)** - Page 11 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012   #251
DIYMA 500 Club

more SQ

Rep Power: 199 captainobvious is a name known to allcaptainobvious is a name known to allcaptainobvious is a name known to allcaptainobvious is a name known to allcaptainobvious is a name known to allcaptainobvious is a name known to allcaptainobvious is a name known to allcaptainobvious is a name known to allcaptainobvious is a name known to allcaptainobvious is a name known to allcaptainobvious is a name known to all

Default Re: **Stupidest thing anyone has said to you (audio wise)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket5s View Post
That seems a bit much. Trade secrets are generally in place to protect the financial welfare of a company.

Besides, as previously mentioned, the real secrets come from the install and tune. And both are largely dependent on the specific vehicle. For example, yesterday I heard a vehicle that won finals in my class (Todd's GTi. screen name "highly"). I could buy every single component he has and it wouldn't mean squat in my truck. If I too got a GTi and put the same components in the same install location (Todd isn't afraid to show you) I would get closer, but without knowing his eq, ta and crossovers I still wouldn't get anywhere near his level of tune. Heck most guys I've talked to will even tell you where they cross over their drivers, so that leaves even less on the table.

Some guys like Mark Eldridge with a setup that is really outside the norm will tell pretty much anything you want to know about the physical setup of his car. no one is duplicating it and the cars that come very, very close to scoring like his have vastly different setups.

Todd pulls the panels off his dash and says "see, there it is". Given that his setup isn't exactly "textbook" or common practice is even better. What _could_ be a secret isn't.

So to me, hiding brand information for the sake of a success rate is just being delusional and/or dramatic to little effect. If you are hiding it cause you are on team " brand A" and you aren't using team "brand A"'s products, well that is a different story completely.
Great post. In addition to the bolded part, you'd have to install exactly the same with the same materials and methods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieL72 View Post
It could be that a sponsored team might be using drivers that are not available to the general public and are doing in field R&D for future products. I have seen this before.
If that were the case, secrecy would be of little consequence seeing as noone else could get the drivers anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehatedguy View Post
Generally when it's a team thing, it can mean the team or part of the team is using speakers other than what the company who sponsors them produces.
Sounds misleading at best to me, but I guess that's the way the game is played...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejected Cheese View Post
Really??

Enough on these mystery drivers already.

He said he is not going to tell anyone for whatever the reason he has.

So why can't it be dropped and the thread move on.
Apologies. I personally could care less what drivers he uses. I don't know the fella and it's not anything personal. I'm trying to understand the reasoning behind why someone feels the need to be secretive for competitive advantage as it just doesn't make any logical sense to me.
I can see a non-competitve reason like thehatedguy stated, even though I think it's a bit shady and misleading.

Neverltheless, this is an awesome thread with some great stories that I'm enjoying reading. To the OP- Great idea for a thread and apologies if I've taken you too far off topic.

------------------------------------------------------
2016 Pennsylvania State Champion- MECA Modex
2016 National Points Champion- MECA Modex
2016 National Points Champion- IASCA Amateur
captainobvious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012   #252
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 139 turbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura about

I called crutchfeild about something a few weeks ago.... guy was insisting on knowing the rest of my setup before he offered help so I told him I have xyz 4 channel amp for the front- and xyz amp for the sub.... he insisted all I needed was a 2 channel for the front... I tried explaining that active requires the use of a channel per driver... he got all sorts of confused... I went to the interwebs and found what I needed.

xyz amps....

amps and speaker choices on top of your name gives you points in some peoples eyes... some judges can't just judge the car for the car... oh your on team so and so- your car must sound good... you are "pdfsbs fbfsfbs"... 'so well respected it must be good.

That and if chuck lists off 5 model numbers for his front stage one could start to dissect speaker placement and how his truck is built.... when in reality the last time I was in his truck I could see a pair of tweeters and a headunit....

Some equipment in some cars...
turbo5upra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2012   #253
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 252 thehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud of

The Kicker Competition Group, which was a very dominant factory sponsored team all used "prototype" speakers for probably the whole time they were around. Kicker didn't make IMO high end mids and highs at the time...so the Team ran different speakers- Scan Revelators and Scan tweeters, Focal Utopias, etc behind grills (except Markey) that no one could see through. Why? Because win on Sunday means sell on Monday...or it used to.

Steve Cornell used to try to tell me he had an all Pioneer front stage when he was on Team Pioneer. I used to look at him, like, yeah, uh huh, what are they really? But he gave me the same story the whole time he was on Team Pioneer. Team ended and he told me what had been back there the whole time.

I mean, I used to do it when ID sponsored me. I never cared for the CX mids, so I ran other speakers behind grills and told people they were some custom made ID speakers...sometimes they were and sometimes they weren't. In 04 my install manual showed and IDQ10 up front and CX mids in the kicks. I had a Velodyne 10 in there and Excel 7s and Scan Ring Revelators up front.

So yeah, I know how the "Team" thing works. I know of a few cars belonging to teams that use other people's products...I mean, like last competition season. But I'm not telling who and what...
thehatedguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2012   #254
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 90 Spyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo5upra View Post
I called crutchfeild about something a few weeks ago.... guy was insisting on knowing the rest of my setup before he offered help so I told him I have xyz 4 channel amp for the front- and xyz amp for the sub.... he insisted all I needed was a 2 channel for the front... I tried explaining that active requires the use of a channel per driver... he got all sorts of confused... I went to the interwebs and found what I needed.
Haha. I had the same experience with them when looking for an active 3way hu. Turns out through my own research that they had some but this guy didn't understand the concept. He kept telling me that most hu's have hp filters.
Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2012   #255
DIYMA 500 Club

Back Yard Installer

Rep Power: 154 IBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really nice

Quote:
That's because you called crutchfield.com.
That would of never happened if you had called crutcfield.ca...eh?

IBcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2012   #256
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 90 Spyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enoughSpyke will become famous soon enough

I was talking to crutchfield about a possible warranty return. I had 2 of the same 2channel amps in 2 different vehicles. One I had just bought was having noise issues(popping sounds) when changing volume, track, or source. I did not have this problem in my other vehicle with the same amp and same hu. I switched the bad amp into my other car and the problem followed. I put the good amp into my truck and the noise went away. I explained this to the service rep and said "sounds like the amp right." Not to me he replied. Then he wanted to grill me on my installation.......Wait, WHAT!!..No words could describe the humor/frustration at that point. I'm not trying to badmouth crutchfield btw, I just think that some problems don't fit into their "deal with everyday" category. And their return policy is awesome(they gave me a new amp btw)
Old 09-10-2012   #257

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 112 eggyhustles will become famous soon enougheggyhustles will become famous soon enougheggyhustles will become famous soon enougheggyhustles will become famous soon enougheggyhustles will become famous soon enougheggyhustles will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by david in germany View Post
Here you go.

Musical, and quite loud.
Posted from Imperial walker 17a via planetary datcom server
Looks nice

But..considering how big that box looks(1.5+ cubes?), you could've achieved the same and then some with 10's....

Not knocking it..jus sayin.
eggyhustles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012   #258

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 121 JeremyC will become famous soon enoughJeremyC will become famous soon enoughJeremyC will become famous soon enoughJeremyC will become famous soon enoughJeremyC will become famous soon enoughJeremyC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggyhustles View Post
Looks nice

But..considering how big that box looks(1.5+ cubes?), you could've achieved the same and then some with 10's....

But... That takes away a lot of the fun.

Itís not a surprise when you open the trunk and someone see 2 10s or 12s after demoing a system.

But when they see 4 6.5s itís a different reaction.

I got the same type or reactions out of my S10. I had a single 12 down firing behind the center console, and a sony XM 260G pushing it.

I would let people listen, and then tell them it was an amp rated for 60 watts a channel, and a single 12. 99% of the time they didn't believe me. That wanted to see inside of the bed, or look at the sub itself.

Itís a different feeling knowing that you built something people didn't think could be done. Or that challenged their perspective of car audio.
JeremyC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012   #259
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 253 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

I have a secret in my install that only team members know about. I'm running the drivers in my siggy but there's another modification that takes them to the next level. Now I'm a little more understanding about why so many people are secretive. Had to let that concept marinate for a few days. As far as running someone elses drivers while on a team I'd never do that. I'd never let myself end up on a team that had inferior products. As far as showing off gear I prefer keeping my interior looking stock. You look in and allyou see is the 880 and that big cow of a Zuki sticking out from under the drivers seat. It's also packing something that most people don't know about. And it's staying put as a frontstage amp. Hell I'm even about to have two Fi 10's ported UNDER the back seat with the help of a 2" lift.

'14 Grand Cherokee Limited, OEM U-Connect 8.4a, JL Fix 82, c-dsp 6x8, Arc xdi1200.6v2, Soundstream tn1.1200d, stock rears controlled properly by minidsp 2x4 with rear fill plug-in, Alumapro Alusonic 12 ported, SB Acoustics SB17NRXC35-4, Seas Neo Aluminum...Rearfill done properly is a helluva drug!
Hillbilly SQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012   #260
DIYMA 500 Club

OP

Rep Power: 147 goodstuff will become famous soon enoughgoodstuff will become famous soon enoughgoodstuff will become famous soon enoughgoodstuff will become famous soon enoughgoodstuff will become famous soon enoughgoodstuff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehatedguy View Post
The Kicker Competition Group, which was a very dominant factory sponsored team all used "prototype" speakers for probably the whole time they were around. Kicker didn't make IMO high end mids and highs at the time...so the Team ran different speakers- Scan Revelators and Scan tweeters, Focal Utopias, etc behind grills (except Markey) that no one could see through. Why? Because win on Sunday means sell on Monday...or it used to.

Steve Cornell used to try to tell me he had an all Pioneer front stage when he was on Team Pioneer. I used to look at him, like, yeah, uh huh, what are they really? But he gave me the same story the whole time he was on Team Pioneer. Team ended and he told me what had been back there the whole time.

I mean, I used to do it when ID sponsored me. I never cared for the CX mids, so I ran other speakers behind grills and told people they were some custom made ID speakers...sometimes they were and sometimes they weren't. In 04 my install manual showed and IDQ10 up front and CX mids in the kicks. I had a Velodyne 10 in there and Excel 7s and Scan Ring Revelators up front.

So yeah, I know how the "Team" thing works. I know of a few cars belonging to teams that use other people's products...I mean, like last competition season. But I'm not telling who and what...
I know why you did it, but damn that sucks for the guy hearing scan mids thinking they are cx's or whatever.

Your boom box better form a union,
cause I leave your circuits overworked.
goodstuff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012   #261
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 165 BuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to behold

I've never understood doing things just to get a reaction out of people. I don't care what their reaction is to the brand of my equipment or how big or small my subs are. Whatever gets me there easiest and fits the design goals is what I do. I only care about how it sounds to me, nothing else. I have a friend that won't buy JL even though it's better than most of his equipment because he wants to see people's reactions when they have never heard of his botique brand.

'84 GN 10.60@ 127mph.
'07 Epic Expert
'14 Trance SX with SRAM XX1 1x11 Drivetrain.
'06 TL.
BuickGN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012   #262
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickGN View Post
I've never understood doing things just to get a reaction out of people. I don't care what their reaction is to the brand of my equipment or how big or small my subs are. Whatever gets me there easiest and fits the design goals is what I do. I only care about how it sounds to me, nothing else. I have a friend that won't buy JL even though it's better than most of his equipment because he wants to see people's reactions when they have never heard of his botique brand.
Haha. That pretty good. "They're gonna shit when they see these optimus subs."

I do like the idea of small subs and I don't know why. Don't get me wrong, I personally wouldn't have them as a mainstay in a system. But just for shits and giggles and just for the project I would def do something like that. I like to bet on the under dog I guess. I have a dual 8 box that I sometimes throw in my truck in place of the 12" just for the hell of it.
Old 09-11-2012   #263

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 71 MoparMike will become famous soon enoughMoparMike will become famous soon enoughMoparMike will become famous soon enoughMoparMike will become famous soon enoughMoparMike will become famous soon enoughMoparMike will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyke View Post
Haha. That pretty good. "They're gonna shit when they see these optimus subs."

I do like the idea of small subs and I don't know why. Don't get me wrong, I personally wouldn't have them as a mainstay in a system. But just for shits and giggles and just for the project I would def do something like that. I like to bet on the under dog I guess. I have a dual 8 box that I sometimes throw in my truck in place of the 12" just for the hell of it.
Things like that interest me sometimes for the "Look what I could make work" factor. However there are always some people who can't wrap their head around an idea and dismiss your use of it for that reason. Different strokes.

2015 Dodge Durango R/T - Audio build log - Morel - Sundown - JL Audio - Zapco - KnuKonceptz - Stinger
MoparMike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012   #264

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 121 JeremyC will become famous soon enoughJeremyC will become famous soon enoughJeremyC will become famous soon enoughJeremyC will become famous soon enoughJeremyC will become famous soon enoughJeremyC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I've never understood doing things just to get a reaction out of people.
That was never my intent with the S10. Its just the way it turned out, and I had fun with it.

So I can understand doing something different just because you can.

After all this is a hobby. We spend hundreds of hours reading, picking out equipment, redoing our installs. Trying to find that magical tune, or install that will take our cars to the next level.

And we do it because its fun, and some of us have "fun" doing things a little different.

In some circles, we call those people corky, or make sure they have their helmet before they get on the bus.

In the car audio world, it’s actually more of the norm. How many people (besides the ones on this board) will strip the ENTIRE interior out of a two day old car just to make it quieter. ;-)

Quote:
I have a friend that won't buy JL even though it's better than most of his equipment because he wants to see people's reactions when they have never heard of his botique brand.
That’s a point I would never go to. If I wanted to run something most people have never heard of i would go with Peerless, Scan Speak, or Seas. Then again, most people haven't heard of Morel or Genesis.

Either way, we are all a little special. So I can't knock your friend for wanting to be different.
JeremyC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012   #265
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Psychopath

Rep Power: 919 chad has a reputation beyond reputechad has a reputation beyond reputechad has a reputation beyond reputechad has a reputation beyond reputechad has a reputation beyond reputechad has a reputation beyond reputechad has a reputation beyond reputechad has a reputation beyond reputechad has a reputation beyond reputechad has a reputation beyond reputechad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
I have a secret in my install that only team members know about. I'm running the drivers in my siggy but there's another modification that takes them to the next level.
Spill a little red Kool-Aid on them?
chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012   #266

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 98 david in germany will become famous soon enoughdavid in germany will become famous soon enoughdavid in germany will become famous soon enoughdavid in germany will become famous soon enoughdavid in germany will become famous soon enoughdavid in germany will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggyhustles View Post
Looks nice

Good assessment iirc 2f3^ internal.

Posted from Imperial walker 17a via planetary datcom server
david in germany is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012   #267
Upgrade Your Membership!

Dream Big!

Rep Power: 1003 ChrisB has a reputation beyond reputeChrisB has a reputation beyond reputeChrisB has a reputation beyond reputeChrisB has a reputation beyond reputeChrisB has a reputation beyond reputeChrisB has a reputation beyond reputeChrisB has a reputation beyond reputeChrisB has a reputation beyond reputeChrisB has a reputation beyond reputeChrisB has a reputation beyond reputeChrisB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad View Post
Spill a little red Kool-Aid on them?
No, he uses the same secret that you once told someone about a certain substance to rub on speaker cones to improve their sound. It rhymes with whiz...

2013 Driver's Edition German Fit with Kenwood DNX891HD Source, Audison BitOne Processor, MMATS HIFI-6150D amplifier, Genesis Profile 16 Components (active, of course), and a 10" Alpine Type R Subwoofer in a custom sealed fiberglass enclosure.

"Beware of the forum boner for it will screw you every time!"
ChrisB is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2012   #268
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 139 turbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura aboutturbo5upra has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
It rhymes with whiz...
I don't get it?!

Old 09-12-2012   #269
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 80 hilander999 will become famous soon enoughhilander999 will become famous soon enoughhilander999 will become famous soon enoughhilander999 will become famous soon enoughhilander999 will become famous soon enoughhilander999 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB
It rhymes with whiz...
I don't get it?!
If he grabs a magazine and some lotion, I'm outta here...

hilander999 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2012   #270
DIYMA 500 Club

Back Yard Installer

Rep Power: 154 IBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really niceIBcivic is just really nice

Pulled from Urban Online Dictionary

jizz
The secret ingredient of a Big Mac

IBcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2012   #271
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Rep Power: 213 SkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBcivic View Post
Pulled from Urban Online Dictionary

jizz
The secret ingredient of a Big Mac
fuck...

SkizeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2012   #272
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 138 stereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the rough

You're all right. I should disclose what I'm using. I use a HU, Amps and Drivers. And to be totally honest there is also a bunch of wires, connectors, deadener, fuses, screws, glues, duct tape, paint, bondo, wood, cloth, fiberglass, polyfill, caulk, CCF, MLV, solder, flux, fans, lexan, LED's, dental floss, lions, tigers and bears...OH MY!

Chuck

Edit: I forgot the beer, booze, bandaids and an understanding wife.

HU, Processor, Amps, Drivers.
stereo_luver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2012   #273
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

I call bs... I didn't see any tigers or duck tape in your truck last time chuck... Liar.

Old 09-12-2012   #274
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 138 stereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I call bs... I didn't see any tigers or duck tape in your truck last time chuck... Liar.
The tiger was in the tank and the duct tape was..........NM.

Chuck

HU, Processor, Amps, Drivers.
stereo_luver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2012   #275

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 107 cheebs will become famous soon enoughcheebs will become famous soon enoughcheebs will become famous soon enoughcheebs will become famous soon enoughcheebs will become famous soon enoughcheebs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
that's because it's ground up into pixie dust and sprinkled over the speakers for mojo.

cheebs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement