**Stupidest thing anyone has said to you (audio wise)** - Page 118 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #2926

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 21 QualitySound will become famous soon enoughQualitySound will become famous soon enoughQualitySound will become famous soon enoughQualitySound will become famous soon enoughQualitySound will become famous soon enoughQualitySound will become famous soon enough

Default Re: **Stupidest thing anyone has said to you (audio wise)**

We can't learn if we always already know, or if we only deal with reality when it is to our liking.
QualitySound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to QualitySound For This Useful Post:
Izay123 (1 Week Ago)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Week Ago   #2927
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 103 danno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enough

Lmao! Skizer on the right

http://i.imgur.com/2wlJLUr.gif

Better yet, Rton

Courtesy of Chad:
Prepare to have your brain melted and read enough audiophile jibberish to want to freebase a baby duckling.

Last edited by danno14; 1 Week Ago at 10:19 PM..
danno14 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to danno14 For This Useful Post:
I800C0LLECT (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #2928
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 103 danno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enough

^^^^^^ I would suggest,this is the stupidest thing I have ever posted here

Courtesy of Chad:
Prepare to have your brain melted and read enough audiophile jibberish to want to freebase a baby duckling.

Old 1 Week Ago   #2929
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 309 rton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOIRiIZON View Post
What's that employee? If your so smart why are you working for someone? rton lol your side kick, one of the many, just kids.
Quote:
Well it beats McDonalds lol Anyways have fun kids, good trying to educate people when you yourself are not educated. You can respond all you want I unsubscribed. Anyone that has a job can't be too smart, there employer would be the smarter of the two, since he is the guy making the money. Although in this case I think there both broke. Later kids.

Pioneer DEH-80PRS | Mosconi 6to8 V8 | Arc KS900.6 | Arc KS600.2 | Illusion TL 25 BN | Illusion C5 | Arc Black 12
2015 MECA SQL Street California State Champion
Sonic Electronix Discount Code: hutsell
rton20s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Week Ago   #2930
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 10 AyOne will become famous soon enoughAyOne will become famous soon enoughAyOne will become famous soon enoughAyOne will become famous soon enoughAyOne will become famous soon enoughAyOne will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well it beats McDonalds lol Anyways have fun kids, good trying to educate people when you yourself are not educated. You can respond all you want I unsubscribed. Anyone that has a job can't be too smart, there employer would be the smarter of the two, since he is the guy making the money. Although in this case I think there both broke. Later kids.
I don't think anything will ever top this. Sorry danno14.
AyOne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to AyOne For This Useful Post:
danno14 (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #2931
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Yeah,......that one's pretty rich!

(See what I did there?!)

Courtesy of Chad:
Old 1 Week Ago   #2932
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 102 nineball76 will become famous soon enoughnineball76 will become famous soon enoughnineball76 will become famous soon enoughnineball76 will become famous soon enoughnineball76 will become famous soon enoughnineball76 will become famous soon enoughnineball76 will become famous soon enough

Didn't we learn the difference between there, their, and they're in 4th grade? This is coming from someone who's supposedly smarter than everyone else on the planet?
nineball76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Week Ago   #2933
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 38 brumledb will become famous soon enoughbrumledb will become famous soon enoughbrumledb will become famous soon enoughbrumledb will become famous soon enoughbrumledb will become famous soon enoughbrumledb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineball76 View Post
Didn't we learn the difference between there, their, and they're in 4th grade? This is coming from someone who's supposedly smarter than everyone else on the planet?
Proper grammar is for the uneducated peasants.

2014 GMC Sierra Crewcab
OEM Headunit-->Helix DSP Pro
Audison 5.1k--->Xtant Tweets, AF GB25, (No subs at the moment)
PG Ti2 1000.4-->GZNK 165SQ
(Proper Acoustic Rear Fill)
brumledb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Week Ago   #2934
DIYMA 500 Club

iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 247 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

And back to this thread...I was talking to my buddy on the phone and his neighbor walks over to help him in the bathroom he's remodeling. This guy just built a new ported box for his xplod 12's. I heard them in the old ported box and was pretty underwhelmed. I was on Speaker phone so asked him how many cubic ft the new box was. He said "I don't know, I just got done building it and haven't measured it". My buddy told me this morning that this new ported box sounds like shit. It's just a one-note-wonder. He said those 2 12's are in about as much room as you would use for a pair of 8's. Anyone that halfway knows what they're doing knows ahead of time how big their box needs to be before making the first cut.

OEM U-Connect 8.4a, JL Fix 82, c-dsp 6x8, JL XD800/8, Soundstream TN1200.1, stock rears controlled properly by minidsp 2x4 with rear fill plug-in, ID15, SB Acoustics SB17NRXC35-4, Seas Neo Aluminum...HASTE MAKES WASTE
Hillbilly SQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly SQ For This Useful Post:
AyOne (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #2935
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 10 AyOne will become famous soon enoughAyOne will become famous soon enoughAyOne will become famous soon enoughAyOne will become famous soon enoughAyOne will become famous soon enoughAyOne will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
And back to this thread...I was talking to my buddy on the phone and his neighbor walks over to help him in the bathroom he's remodeling. This guy just built a new ported box for his xplod 12's. I heard them in the old ported box and was pretty underwhelmed. I was on Speaker phone so asked him how many cubic ft the new box was. He said "I don't know, I just got done building it and haven't measured it". My buddy told me this morning that this new ported box sounds like shit. It's just a one-note-wonder. He said those 2 12's are in about as much room as you would use for a pair of 8's. Anyone that halfway knows what they're doing knows ahead of time how big their box needs to be before making the first cut.
Now I'm leaving for work with a smile.
AyOne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Week Ago   #2936
DIYMA 500 Club

iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 247 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyOne View Post
Now I'm leaving for work with a smile.
Glad I could help

OEM U-Connect 8.4a, JL Fix 82, c-dsp 6x8, JL XD800/8, Soundstream TN1200.1, stock rears controlled properly by minidsp 2x4 with rear fill plug-in, ID15, SB Acoustics SB17NRXC35-4, Seas Neo Aluminum...HASTE MAKES WASTE
Old 1 Week Ago   #2937

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 77 knifedag007 will become famous soon enoughknifedag007 will become famous soon enoughknifedag007 will become famous soon enoughknifedag007 will become famous soon enoughknifedag007 will become famous soon enoughknifedag007 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
I was on Speaker phone so asked him how many cubic ft the new box was. He said "I don't know, I just got done building it and haven't measured it".
I had a similar experience recently.

I was selling a pair of 12W7's through craigslist. I was just trying to make small talk with the guy while he was checking them out.
I asked him what kind of box he was going to be putting them in, and he told me a custom box he built for his trunk. I followed up with the question, "Ported or sealed?" to which I got the response, "Ummmm . . . vented"
When I then asked how much air space he said, "about yey by yey by yey" (making hand measurements that were smaller dimensions than the packing boxes the subs come in)

At that point I just stopped talking. I got the money I was asking for them and it is no longer my problem.
knifedag007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Week Ago   #2938
DIYMA 500 Club

Hungry all the time

Rep Power: 138 fcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
fcarpio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Week Ago   #2939
DIYMA 500 Club

iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by knifedag007 View Post
I had a similar experience recently.

I was selling a pair of 12W7's through craigslist. I was just trying to make small talk with the guy while he was checking them out.
I asked him what kind of box he was going to be putting them in, and he told me a custom box he built for his trunk. I followed up with the question, "Ported or sealed?" to which I got the response, "Ummmm . . . vented"
When I then asked how much air space he said, "about yey by yey by yey" (making hand measurements that were smaller dimensions than the packing boxes the subs come in)

At that point I just stopped talking. I got the money I was asking for them and it is no longer my problem.
Not sure I'd have the patience to sell Car audio stuff on CL. A buddy of mine who's actually on this forum sold a DD 9510 or something like that on CL and said the sub was probably smarter than the buyer. He was giving enclosure suggestions and the guy asked "does it beat?" Of course it does. This is when you nod, exchange the woofer for money, and part ways forever.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly SQ For This Useful Post:
street.terror (1 Week Ago)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement