ORION NT XTR 100-200 SCHEMATICS, HERE U GO: - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012   #1

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 86 Dubstep is on a distinguished roadDubstep is on a distinguished roadDubstep is on a distinguished roadDubstep is on a distinguished roadDubstep is on a distinguished road

Default ORION NT XTR 100-200 SCHEMATICS, HERE U GO:

Whats up Peeps, I just joined 4shared and uploaded my copies of the ORION nt xtr 100-200 schematic just incase any of you want to repair or mod your nt or xtr amps!! I have more of a dif brand, but cant upload them. pm me if you need a certain schematic of amps that were MADE IN USA on the upper west coast...all of these should be for personal use only. Im just trying to help good people out.. no selling them on ebay! if you do, ill hack your shit....!

enjoy.

Orion_Nt_series_Schematics.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download - Brad
Dubstep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2012   #2

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 69 MCLSOUND is on a distinguished roadMCLSOUND is on a distinguished roadMCLSOUND is on a distinguished roadMCLSOUND is on a distinguished roadMCLSOUND is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ORION NT XTR 100-200 SCHEMATICS, HERE U GO:

Thanks
If you got one for the HCCA 2100 would be great to
MCLSOUND is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-29-2012   #3

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 86 Dubstep is on a distinguished roadDubstep is on a distinguished roadDubstep is on a distinguished roadDubstep is on a distinguished roadDubstep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCLSOUND View Post
Thanks
If you got one for the HCCA 2100 would be great to
Im looking for it as we speak, put the word out on any forums you frequent, for the ,Concept 97.3, concept 97.1 , 2250xtr, 2250 sx , 2100 reference, 2100 competition etc.. they made 4 different versions and 2 different board revisions.

let me know, Ill do the same!

later
Brad

Old 03-29-2012   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 78 StockA4 will become famous soon enoughStockA4 will become famous soon enoughStockA4 will become famous soon enoughStockA4 will become famous soon enoughStockA4 will become famous soon enoughStockA4 will become famous soon enoughStockA4 will become famous soon enough

Nothing happens when I click on it. and when I tried in a different forum, my computer told me the page was malicious.

Is there another way to access the file?

Thank you
StockA4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2013   #5

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 vegatosh will become famous soon enoughvegatosh will become famous soon enoughvegatosh will become famous soon enoughvegatosh will become famous soon enoughvegatosh will become famous soon enoughvegatosh will become famous soon enough

hi ,
i read that you have the schematics of orion nt100.
I need to repair my amp, can you send me via email the schematics?
my email is "canie_vega@hotmail.it"

thank you very much
vegatosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2014   #6

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 scoobysmak will become famous soon enoughscoobysmak will become famous soon enoughscoobysmak will become famous soon enoughscoobysmak will become famous soon enoughscoobysmak will become famous soon enoughscoobysmak will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep View Post
Whats up Peeps, I just joined 4shared and uploaded my copies of the ORION nt xtr 100-200 schematic just incase any of you want to repair or mod your nt or xtr amps!! I have more of a dif brand, but cant upload them. pm me if you need a certain schematic of amps that were MADE IN USA on the upper west coast...all of these should be for personal use only. Im just trying to help good people out.. no selling them on ebay! if you do, ill hack your shit....!

enjoy.

Orion_Nt_series_Schematics.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download - Brad
Well I just tried to download it, said it contained a virus, not sure if anyone else had that problem.
scoobysmak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2014   #7

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 vegatosh will become famous soon enoughvegatosh will become famous soon enoughvegatosh will become famous soon enoughvegatosh will become famous soon enoughvegatosh will become famous soon enoughvegatosh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysmak View Post
Well I just tried to download it, said it contained a virus, not sure if anyone else had that problem.
amazing ...it's perfect and no virus ... thank you very much
you also have to orion gx 2150 and hcca 250?
vegatosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2014   #8

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 113 mikelycka will become famous soon enoughmikelycka will become famous soon enoughmikelycka will become famous soon enoughmikelycka will become famous soon enoughmikelycka will become famous soon enoughmikelycka will become famous soon enough

im going to keep this on my computer these are two amps I have on my bucket list
so im sure with them getting old I will need this
thanks again!
mikelycka is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2016   #9

DIYMA freshman

The schem's are still there on 4shared avail for DL.. Jaybone, theres no virus lol..
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #10

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 leonpiper69 will become famous soon enoughleonpiper69 will become famous soon enoughleonpiper69 will become famous soon enoughleonpiper69 will become famous soon enoughleonpiper69 will become famous soon enoughleonpiper69 will become famous soon enough

How do you actually download it? all the download buttons are adds to try to get you to install their crap......

I would like to have this for future use on my SXs

and would love to find some Cobalt schematics. The 260 had at least 3 diff boards and I can't find one for the board I need to work on.
leonpiper69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

NCSQ Founding Member

Rep Power: 133 Notloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonpiper69 View Post
How do you actually download it? all the download buttons are adds to try to get you to install their crap......

I would like to have this for future use on my SXs

and would love to find some Cobalt schematics. The 260 had at least 3 diff boards and I can't find one for the board I need to work on.
Click on the link

Click on "View Document"

Click on the "Print" Icon

Either Print to your printer or change the Printer name to "PDF Report Writer"

If you used "PDF Report Writer" use the dialog box (it may be hidden behind your browser window) to choose where you want the PDF saved to.

I like building stuff. I'm not very good at it but I enjoy it.
Notloudenuf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement