Need Help? Let Me Know - Page 8 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013   #176
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 48 69Voltage will become famous soon enough69Voltage will become famous soon enough69Voltage will become famous soon enough69Voltage will become famous soon enough69Voltage will become famous soon enough69Voltage will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Skype™ to 69Voltage

Default Re: Need Help? Let Me Know

^ Very nice work!

I noticed the road debris pits in the paint on the front. Might want to mention to the owner about this 3M product. I installed it on my vehicle right after purchase and after 32K miles, road debris nicks. Awesome product.

Protect your vehicle's paint with Scotchgard

"Light travels faster than sound...This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak"....Alan Dundes
69Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2013   #177
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Rep Power: 107 bigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enoughbigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enoughbigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enoughbigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enoughbigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enoughbigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanatic Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Voltage View Post
^ Very nice work!

I noticed the road debris pits in the paint on the front. Might want to mention to the owner about this 3M product. I installed it on my vehicle right after purchase and after 32K miles, road debris nicks. Awesome product.

Protect your vehicle's paint with Scotchgard
Thanks man, ya you can do the coatings however you can no longer polish or wax the paint.

Upgrade your account if you want to promote your website
bigaudiofanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2013   #178

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 42 GTRTRACK will become famous soon enoughGTRTRACK will become famous soon enoughGTRTRACK will become famous soon enoughGTRTRACK will become famous soon enoughGTRTRACK will become famous soon enoughGTRTRACK will become famous soon enough

Gota say I don't see this very often..........you must truly LOVE this !!!!!!!!!

I'm the same way with some things but how do you find the time??????

I welcome you to give my Build a lil look see
GTRTRACK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2014   #179
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Rep Power: 107 bigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enoughbigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enoughbigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enoughbigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enoughbigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enoughbigaudiofanatic will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanatic Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanatic

Bump for the New Year

Old 02-06-2014   #180
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Get your remote start done the proper way. Installed a Compustar CS-800 today in a 2007 Hyundai Sonata today. All wiring was prepped ahead of time and twisted to lose slack.

Installed antenna

Installed the brain behind the fuse box out of sight and away from everything. Than routed all wires to their locations.

All wires shortened and installed.

Old 04-20-2014   #181
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Bump spring time and a few major builds are coming.

Old 07-17-2014   #182
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Now offering Arc audio, mb quartz, rydeen, jvc, pioneer, kicker, stinger, and many other brands as an authorized dealer.

Old 06-19-2016   #183
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Long time customer of 5 years contacted me for a install on his newest car. In the past we have done active setups, tried new speakers such as the pioneer stage 4's but we decided to get back to basics and go with a high end component pair. He told me he wanted bone shaking bass so we decided to go with a pre Build JL box with a W7 anniversary edition as well as upgrade the factory alternator. I recommended a set of K2 Focals for the front and to use his old Audison LRX 2.4k. We decided to go with a perfect fit kit and the Alpine X008U which I have to say is an amazing kit with a simple plug and play installation. Sense we went all out with a good quality set of components it was decided to do second skin luxury liner pro as well as damplifier. Onto the photos.

The toys.
Alpine X008U
Alpine PDX-M12
Audison LRX 2.4
Focal Ks 6.5's
KnuKoncepts 0 gauge OFC
Stinger RCA's
Stinger Speaker wire
Quality Power 240a Alternator
JL HO112R-12W7-3 (HO box + JL 12W7 combo)
Second Skin damplifier and Luxury liner pro

The old

Pulled out and ready for the new 8 inch screen

Getting ready for damplifier and new Speaker wire.

Power Wire ran

New alternator installed. (not by me)

Crappy stock speakers GONE.

Mat done by customer as assistance and to help out.

New stinger PRO speaker Wire ran.

All wires in line

The old tweeters had a nice mount made however it was all in one. After drilling and filed smooth for a pressure tight fit.

New tweeters were pressure installed along with pipe dope to keep the secure.

Speakers ready for install.

All torx head screws were used.

The old and the new.

Some...modifications had to be made to fit the two amps in the storage area.

Amps were a seriously tight fit with no clearance to spare.

Bass knob installed for a stealth look.

Old 06-19-2016   #184
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Long time customer of 5 years contacted me for a install on his newest car. In the past we have done active setups, tried new speakers such as the pioneer stage 4's but we decided to get back to basics and go with a high end component pair. He told me he wanted bone shaking bass so we decided to go with a pre Build JL box with a W7 anniversary edition as well as upgrade the factory alternator. I recommended a set of K2 Focals for the front and to use his old Audison LRX 2.4k. We decided to go with a perfect fit kit and the Alpine X008U which I have to say is an amazing kit with a simple plug and play installation. Sense we went all out with a good quality set of components it was decided to do second skin luxury liner pro as well as damplifier. Onto the photos.

The toys.
Alpine X008U
Alpine PDX-M12
Audison LRX 2.4
Focal Ks 6.5's
KnuKoncepts 0 gauge OFC
Stinger RCA's
Stinger Speaker wire
Quality Power 240a Alternator
JL HO112R-12W7-3 (HO box + JL 12W7 combo)
Second Skin damplifier and Luxury liner pro

The old

Pulled out and ready for the new 8 inch screen

Getting ready for damplifier and new Speaker wire.

Power Wire ran

New alternator installed. (not by me)

Crappy stock speakers GONE.

Mat done by customer as assistance and to help out.

New stinger PRO speaker Wire ran.

All wires in line

The old tweeters had a nice mount made however it was all in one. After drilling and filed smooth for a pressure tight fit.

New tweeters were pressure installed along with pipe dope to keep the secure.

Speakers ready for install.

All torx head screws were used.

The old and the new.

Some...modifications had to be made to fit the two amps in the storage area.

Amps were a seriously tight fit with no clearance to spare.

Bass knob installed for a stealth look.

Old 06-19-2016   #185
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Been busy. Here is a full detail on a wrapped 370z

Been a while sense I have posted updates. Up first a 370Z that was wrapped, I sealed it with 22ple and did a full detail on it minus the polishing.

Old 06-19-2016   #186
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Last week I finished up a full system that was probably one of the hardest hitting systems I have done in a Z by far. 2 JL W3's shared 1100 watts of pure power. However with a simple twist of the knob the system could turn into a SQ based system.

New head unit

Both amps are hidden under the seats with plenty of air flow.

Reverse camera installed and extra cabling was tucked under center.

Kenwood camera is installed in a steal factory location.

Ran through factory grommet

Inside the sub box wires were soldered and heat shrunk to provide maximum connection.

Ends conencted to box were cleaned up.

Both subs installed in a zenclosure box.

New Speaker Wire ran

New focal speakers installed with sound dampener.

Everything installed and ready to rock

Old 06-19-2016   #187
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Last week I finished up a full system that was probably one of the hardest hitting systems I have done in a Z by far. 2 JL W3's shared 1100 watts of pure power. However with a simple twist of the knob the system could turn into a SQ based system.

New head unit

Both amps are hidden under the seats with plenty of air flow.

Reverse camera installed and extra cabling was tucked under center.

Kenwood camera is installed in a steal factory location.

Ran through factory grommet

Inside the sub box wires were soldered and heat shrunk to provide maximum connection.

Ends conencted to box were cleaned up.

Both subs installed in a zenclosure box.

New Speaker Wire ran

New focal speakers installed with sound dampener.

Everything installed and ready to rock

Old 06-19-2016   #188
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Here is a fallow up from that customer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
Yo Matt... just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help ... Car sounds fantastic and that bass really kicks! Can't seem to wipe this smile from my face.:icon17: Everything is nice and hidden except for the subs of course but the Zenclosures make them look like they belong in the car. This simply blows the OEM bose system away and I couldn't be happier. :ughdance:

It's so nice to have the V1 and dash cam hard wired besides the aesthetics of not having wires hanging all over the place but my dash cam is now functional when parked and I'm free to use the stock Power again. I like the fact you can control the base with a turn of the knob from a nice punchy base sound to the insane (mess up your hair, massage your back) mode. It's sick. Having the head unit replace my stock HU also allowed me to integrate a GPS and backup camera which is extremely useful...again, no need for a separate GPS hanging on the windshield taking up space.

Finally was able to get out and enjoy the day yesterday and took some pictures of the Z. That detail with polish and sealant really makes the paint shine. Can't wait to meet up with the rest of the guys in NJ here and show them how excellent this all turned out.

Old 06-19-2016   #189
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Another 370z install complete. This one was pretty simple. Just a basic upgrade.

Old 06-19-2016   #190
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

One of my friends from over seas contacted me for a quick install to surprise his father in law with a new truck. Needless to say the stock audio is never good enough for Big's friends.

CNC rings made for the tweeters

Harness complete and ready for clean install

Bypasses the wiring

Stock never stands a chance

Hello and goodbye stock unit

Old 06-19-2016   #191
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Yet another 370Z finished up as well. This one used mostly JL equipment and with the new DD1 tuning device. Calibrating the system is a lot faster than previously.

Old 06-19-2016   #192
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Yet another 370Z finished up as well. This one used mostly JL equipment and with the new DD1 tuning device. Calibrating the system is a lot faster than previously.

Old 06-19-2016   #193
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Upgraded a Audi A4 to include a aftermarket reverse camera into the factory monitor.

Old 06-19-2016   #194
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

12V Company:
Dynamic Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner/Installer

Another friend had me upgrade his total system in his Jeep Grand Cherokee. He has now decided he want's to go louder and I added that in already with the 1000 watt RF amp. This will allow us to Build a custom box later on with potentially 2 W3's or something else. Right now we haven't finished the amp rack either as they could move.

Old 06-19-2016   #195
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Rep Power: 125 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing jobs well done photos with us. Now hopefully you'll get the speakers that you need and share your install as well.

(2.5GT) Limited Legacy / Alpine INA-W910 / Alpine PXA-H800 / Alpine C800 / Sinfoni T25T / Sinfoni T65W / Brax X2400.2 / Brax X2000.2 / JL Audio 12TW3-D4

For sale NIB / Sinfoni Tempo 10 / Sinfoni T65W / Rear view camera....
Coppertone is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement