DEX-P99RS Ongoing Review and Discoveries - Page 6 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012   #126

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 96 82801BA will become famous soon enough82801BA will become famous soon enough82801BA will become famous soon enough82801BA will become famous soon enough82801BA will become famous soon enough82801BA will become famous soon enough

Default Re: DEX-P99RS Ongoing Review and Discoveries

I now completely dumped auto settings, not even auto TA. But I found the auto gain is useful though, so I can check it against my amp's setting to get best S/N ratio.

My current setup is all 6dB/octave. Sub at 100@6, mid 100@6, 4000@6, tweeter 4000@6. My Car sound exceptionally harsh in 2000-4000 range (verified with individual tone) so I let the woofers roll-off and then tweeter take over, to minimize use of EQ. I align each driver by playing tones at the crossover frequency. Fun to hear the noise going around my head when increasing/decreasing length.

I have always worried that 4000/6 is a little too dangerous so I've never use it before. But several days have passed my tweeters (Dynaudio MD102) are still good. And I feel that 1st order filter actually minimizes phase change and is very smooth compared to 18 or 24. My subwoofer doesn't have a spike now around 63Hz, as it would happen if I use 100@24.

Any comment on my set up is appreciated.

DEX-P99RS (Hi/Mid)->PRS-A900->Dynaudio MD102/MW160GT
Sub->Alpine MRD-M300->Dynaudio MW190
82801BA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2012   #127

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 112 FunkPnut will become famous soon enoughFunkPnut will become famous soon enoughFunkPnut will become famous soon enoughFunkPnut will become famous soon enoughFunkPnut will become famous soon enoughFunkPnut will become famous soon enough

what exactly is auto gain?

interesting slope setup

2014 Honda Accord Sport MT | Audio Build Log:
Alpine CDE-HD149BT • PDX F4 • F6 • M12 • Helix DSP
AudioFrog GB10 • GB25 • GB60 • IDMAX15 (IB)
FunkPnut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2012   #128

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 96 82801BA will become famous soon enough82801BA will become famous soon enough82801BA will become famous soon enough82801BA will become famous soon enough82801BA will become famous soon enough82801BA will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkPnut View Post
I was just happening to re-tune my Car last week by playing with crossover points and tried something very similar to this (2 kHz @ 18 db / 4 kHz @ 18db )... sounded surprisingly good!
It's likely not the woofer is harsh on that frequenies, but the tweeter, especially if they are mounted high up on the dash. I found that crossing tweeters up high would tame the region from 2k-4k and it does. My tweeters have peak freq at 1350Hz (resonance) and roll down -3dB at 4k, then go up again. My woofers start to roll-off at around 2k and they are >10dB down at 4k. So I think my choice of slope and freq is resonable.

Old 10-22-2012   #129

DIYMA freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkPnut View Post
what exactly is auto gain?

interesting slope setup
When doing auto EQ it also change the output of each channel to -1, -2, up to -24dB. You do it once, then figure out which channel they cut (ie. tweeter), then you either raise the tweeter's gain on the amp, or lower mid or sub. Then redo it until you find your output to be around -1, -2 and you can use it as your baseline. I now have my tweeter at 0dB and woofer at 0dB.

But it seems like it won't work if you have a gap.

Old 10-25-2012   #130

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 55 rewillia will become famous soon enoughrewillia will become famous soon enoughrewillia will become famous soon enoughrewillia will become famous soon enoughrewillia will become famous soon enoughrewillia will become famous soon enough

Default DEX-P-99RS Hook-Up Recommendations

Newbie here with little experience in terms of hook-up and installation of high-end and complex Car audio systems.

I am seeking advice and recommendations on how to hook-up my new Car audio system which I have purchased to place into my vintage 1988 Mercedes 560SL 2-dr roadster convertible.

I am particularly interested to learn and gain advice experienced forum members, including you professional installers on how best to "maximize" my system hook-up, principally the amps, and obtain the absolute best sound quality possible (consider its a convertible).

Here is the equipment I have purchased and are preparing to install:

1- Pioneer DEX-P99RS Stage 4 Head Unit
1- Pioneer GEX=P20HD HD Tuner Module
1- Pioneer CD-SB10 Sirius Sat Radi Module
2- Pioneer PRS-D4200F Stage 4 Amps (Bridgeable 4-channel amps)
1- Pair Focal 100KRS 4" Component, Low depth profile speakers, with crossovers and tweeters
1- Pair Focal 165 KRX2 6-3/4 Components w/crossovers and tweeters
1 - Pioneer TS-SW2501S4 Low Profile 10" Subwoofer
1 - Tsunami 5-Farad Capacitor
Streetwire 4channel RCA connecting cabling + 120ft UCT14 Streetwire

Because the vehicle is vintage (1988) and I want to maintain it near OEM condition (car has been fully restored with over $60k invested);

- Front speakers will include the L&R 4" Focals mounted into the front of the dash replacing factory OEM speakers; front L&R tweeters will be custom mounted into the windshield header moulding that runs horizontally across the top of the A-Pillar/top of windshield. (image next to the inner ends of each sun visor);

- Subwoofer will be installed in a floor well area behind the passenger seat to include fabrication of a fiberglass/MDF enclosure (all to be hidden by rear cargo deck top cover).

- Rear speakers will be the pair of Focal 6-3/4" components wiith the woofers installed in the top side of the rear cargo deck cover and with the tweeters installed at the top edge of the vertical rear cargo area side panels near the back of the 2 front seats (hope you can envision this).

- Amps, and Capacitor will be mounted in the trunk (same location of the car's battery).

My Question:

Since I will have 2-pairs of Component speakers as well as the sub, and 2-separate 4-Channel Amps (remember the DEX-P99RS head unit features 8 separate pre-amp channels)- how should I connect the speakers and do I need a third amp for the subwoofer?

I know I can use the crossovers that come with each pair of speakers (but should want to avoid that and Wire directly using each of the available channels the HU offers, besides the DEX-P99RS features indicate I can and should) If I do this - I don't think I have enough amps to connect all (4 tweeters, 4-woofers and 1-sub?)

Any recommendations will be appreciated; and some already recieved including:

- Wire front tweeters and 4 woofers independently using 4-channels
- Bridge rear component speakers (tweeter/woofer) into 2 channels of amp no 2 and the bridge subwoofer to remaining 2-channels of amp no. 2

Alternative:
Buy a 2 channel amp (3rd amp) to host the subwoofer
rewillia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2012   #131
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 136 Candisa will become famous soon enoughCandisa will become famous soon enoughCandisa will become famous soon enoughCandisa will become famous soon enoughCandisa will become famous soon enoughCandisa will become famous soon enoughCandisa will become famous soon enough

I see 2 options:

Headunit ch1&2 --> Amp1 ch1&2 --> front tweeters
Headunit ch3&4 --> Amp1 ch3&4 --> front mids
Headunit ch5&6 --> Amp2 ch1&2 --> rear components passive (tweeters attenuated as much as possible on the passives)
Headunit ch7&8 --> Amp2 ch3&4 --> bridged subwoofer

OR

Don't use the rear-tweeters and actually create a 4-ways setup instead of 2-ways+2-ways+sub:
Headunit ch1&2 --> Amp1 ch1&2 --> front tweeters
Headunit ch3&4 --> Amp1 ch3&4 --> front mids
Headunit ch5&6 --> Amp2 ch1&2 --> rear midwoofers
Headunit ch7&8 --> Amp2 ch3&4 --> bridged subwoofer

Personally, I'd prefer the last option. This way you'll be able to cross the front mids higher, playing better and louder, and use the rear midwoofers to fill the gap between sub and mids and get some dedicated attack in the midbass-range...

You might consider getting a pair of 8" dedicated midbasswoofers instead of that rear component-set. It'll save you money (no need to buy crossovers and tweeters you won't use anyways) ànd improve midbass output (because you're using bigger midbasswoofers instead of smaller midwoofers)...

Isabelle

Car-audio history since 2004:
- 2000 Renault Clio: cancelled... - 1992 Volvo 940: cancelled...
- 1990 Saab 900: cancelled....... - 1994 Citroën Jumper: cancelled...
- 1989 Volvo 740: cancelled...... - 1993 Saab 900: cancelled...
I really should start building faster than the car breaks down!
Candisa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2012   #132
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 76 avanti1960 will become famous soon enoughavanti1960 will become famous soon enoughavanti1960 will become famous soon enoughavanti1960 will become famous soon enoughavanti1960 will become famous soon enoughavanti1960 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: DEX-P-99RS Hook-Up Recommendations

I would run the front 4" off of the (2) mid channels, the front tweeters off of the (2) high channels, the rear component mids and tweeters passive off of the (2) low channels and the sub off of the (2) sub channels, bridged into one from your amplifier.
please be advised that a 4" driver will not provide much bass and will act as more of a midrange, which could be OK but in a (2) seater you will definitely get competition from the rear (2) tweeters for stage localization.
If this is the case you can run the DEX with a low pass to the rear components from the (2) low channels and cut out all of the mid / high frequency content. In other words, your rear components may want to be cut off above 400 Hz or so as to not cause stage pull to the rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewillia View Post
Newbie here with little experience in terms of hook-up and installation of high-end and complex Car audio systems.

I am seeking advice and recommendations on how to hook-up my new Car audio system which I have purchased to place into my vintage 1988 Mercedes 560SL 2-dr roadster convertible.

I am particularly interested to learn and gain advice experienced forum members, including you professional installers on how best to "maximize" my system hook-up, principally the amps, and obtain the absolute best sound quality possible (consider its a convertible).

Here is the equipment I have purchased and are preparing to install:

1- Pioneer DEX-P99RS Stage 4 Head Unit
1- Pioneer GEX=P20HD HD Tuner Module
1- Pioneer CD-SB10 Sirius Sat Radi Module
2- Pioneer PRS-D4200F Stage 4 Amps (Bridgeable 4-channel amps)
1- Pair Focal 100KRS 4" Component, Low depth profile speakers, with crossovers and tweeters
1- Pair Focal 165 KRX2 6-3/4 Components w/crossovers and tweeters
1 - Pioneer TS-SW2501S4 Low Profile 10" Subwoofer
1 - Tsunami 5-Farad Capacitor
Streetwire 4channel RCA connecting cabling + 120ft UCT14 Streetwire

Because the vehicle is vintage (1988) and I want to maintain it near OEM condition (car has been fully restored with over $60k invested);

- Front speakers will include the L&R 4" Focals mounted into the front of the dash replacing factory OEM speakers; front L&R tweeters will be custom mounted into the windshield header moulding that runs horizontally across the top of the A-Pillar/top of windshield. (image next to the inner ends of each sun visor);

- Subwoofer will be installed in a floor well area behind the passenger seat to include fabrication of a fiberglass/MDF enclosure (all to be hidden by rear cargo deck top cover).

- Rear speakers will be the pair of Focal 6-3/4" components wiith the woofers installed in the top side of the rear cargo deck cover and with the tweeters installed at the top edge of the vertical rear cargo area side panels near the back of the 2 front seats (hope you can envision this).

- Amps, and Capacitor will be mounted in the trunk (same location of the car's battery).

My Question:

Since I will have 2-pairs of Component speakers as well as the sub, and 2-separate 4-Channel Amps (remember the DEX-P99RS head unit features 8 separate pre-amp channels)- how should I connect the speakers and do I need a third amp for the subwoofer?

I know I can use the crossovers that come with each pair of speakers (but should want to avoid that and Wire directly using each of the available channels the HU offers, besides the DEX-P99RS features indicate I can and should) If I do this - I don't think I have enough amps to connect all (4 tweeters, 4-woofers and 1-sub?)

Any recommendations will be appreciated; and some already recieved including:

- Wire front tweeters and 4 woofers independently using 4-channels
- Bridge rear component speakers (tweeter/woofer) into 2 channels of amp no 2 and the bridge subwoofer to remaining 2-channels of amp no. 2

Alternative:
Buy a 2 channel amp (3rd amp) to host the subwoofer

Pioneer P99 source, JL HD and Slash amplifiers, HAT, Morel, Scan Speak and Focal drivers.
avanti1960 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2012   #133

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 55 rewillia will become famous soon enoughrewillia will become famous soon enoughrewillia will become famous soon enoughrewillia will become famous soon enoughrewillia will become famous soon enoughrewillia will become famous soon enough

Default Re: DEX-P-99RS Hook-Up Recommendations

A-1960, appreciate you're advice/input....I am at loss given that I know nothing about the gains/low pass settings, etc....just looking for the best sound I can get....thats why I bought the Stage 4 equipment. I will likely seek out a professional installer to do the hook up...I can with confiidence install the speakers in the placements indicated...but again, will need to seek out an expert for hook ups to the amps, etc. and final tuning/setting. Know I have a lot to learn about the features of the Stage 4 HU and all the options it provides for setting Speaker performance ranges, etc.

I also like your advice on the 8" midranges in the rear in lieu of the component set...but do feel I'll want the front tweeters so again, still abit stumped on the Speaker arrangement. I can put anything larger than the 4"'s + tweeters up front (won't cut doors and dash / kick panels are a no go (remember its a classic/vintage Car so I don't want to devalue it by doing any such mods)....i.e. cutting holes in doors, etc (besides the doors on the Car can't accept anything larger than a 2-3" tweeter).

Quote:
Originally Posted by avanti1960 View Post
I would run the front 4" off of the (2) mid channels, the front tweeters off of the (2) high channels, the rear component mids and tweeters passive off of the (2) low channels and the sub off of the (2) sub channels, bridged into one from your amplifier.
please be advised that a 4" driver will not provide much bass and will act as more of a midrange, which could be OK but in a (2) seater you will definitely get competition from the rear (2) tweeters for stage localization.
If this is the case you can run the DEX with a low pass to the rear components from the (2) low channels and cut out all of the mid / high frequency content. In other words, your rear components may want to be cut off above 400 Hz or so as to not cause stage pull to the rear.
rewillia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2012   #134

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 62 Krieger88 will become famous soon enoughKrieger88 will become famous soon enoughKrieger88 will become famous soon enoughKrieger88 will become famous soon enoughKrieger88 will become famous soon enoughKrieger88 will become famous soon enough

Finally got the project of proper Speaker placement started and going 3-way active to get full use out of this head-unit. Now I have to figure out a way to do the rta, as I only have a sick-ass desktop and don't feel like getting a 1-use laptop. Perhaps I'll find a old one through a friend.
Krieger88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012   #135

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 96 co_leonard will become famous soon enoughco_leonard will become famous soon enoughco_leonard will become famous soon enoughco_leonard will become famous soon enoughco_leonard will become famous soon enoughco_leonard will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to co_leonard

If you have an iPhone or iPad, see if you can get the iTestMic from Studio Six Digital. With an RTA app, you've got a killer accurate RTA.

Details here: iTestMic | Studio Six Digital

2007 Honda Civic / Pioneer DEX-P99RS / Seas Excel Millenium T25CF002 Tweeters / Seas Excel W12CY001 Midrange / Dominations CFS4 midbass / Sundown Z15 sub / Sands M475 front-stage amps / Sands M1000 subwoofer amp / Tchernov Original Balanced RCA cables / Team DSD
co_leonard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012   #136
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 134 stereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krieger88 View Post
Finally got the project of proper Speaker placement started and going 3-way active to get full use out of this head-unit. Now I have to figure out a way to do the rta, as I only have a sick-ass desktop and don't feel like getting a 1-use laptop. Perhaps I'll find a old one through a friend.
Get a netbook and use it just for your Car audio. $100 used and in good shape.

Chuck

HU, Processor, Amps, Drivers.
stereo_luver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2012   #137

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 62 Krieger88 will become famous soon enoughKrieger88 will become famous soon enoughKrieger88 will become famous soon enoughKrieger88 will become famous soon enoughKrieger88 will become famous soon enoughKrieger88 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereo_luver View Post
Get a netbook and use it just for your Car audio. $100 used and in good shape.

Chuck
I'm just going to use my mother or sisters laptop. I'm currently having my door pods fiberglassed onto my door panels, but the damn Hurricane delayed shit for the time being with my installer. So currently I have no door panels or speakers until this project gets finished. Perhaps in the mean time I should read up on active crossovers
Krieger88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012   #138
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 71 WestCo will become famous soon enoughWestCo will become famous soon enoughWestCo will become famous soon enoughWestCo will become famous soon enoughWestCo will become famous soon enoughWestCo will become famous soon enough

Having problems with my p99rs... Started to get a lot of distortion when I switched the deck over to active. We will see what united radio has to say about it.
WestCo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2012   #139

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 bospet40 will become famous soon enoughbospet40 will become famous soon enoughbospet40 will become famous soon enoughbospet40 will become famous soon enoughbospet40 will become famous soon enoughbospet40 will become famous soon enough

Got a question for you guys. Im new to this forum but not high end audio gear. Anyway. I just bought the Dex p99rs. It's not installed yet, but it's on the bench being tested against my Alpine DVA 9965. Tuning both, I would say the Pioneer sounds better. My question is, many of my CD's are worn, I know but the Alpine plays them all without skipping, the DEX skips on known CD's that I know skips in cheaper factory radios. Does anyone else notice this? Thanks
bospet40 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2012   #140

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 104 jstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the rough

I have owned both of those units. Both are fantastic. With that said, I have never noticed the P99 having issues reading discs. I've had mine since 09' now, and haven't come across a disc it had issues with.

DEX-P99RS
(2)PRS-A900 / PRS-D1200SPL / GM-D7400M
High: ML28, Mid: L3SE, Low: ML 165 / Sub: (2)IDMax12 v.3 / Shaker: Buttkicker Mini
jstoner22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2012   #141

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 bospet40 will become famous soon enoughbospet40 will become famous soon enoughbospet40 will become famous soon enoughbospet40 will become famous soon enoughbospet40 will become famous soon enoughbospet40 will become famous soon enough

So would you think I should send it back for a replacement? It plays most of the CDs without a problem, the Alpine plays them all. Don't know what to do.
Old 11-10-2012   #142

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 104 jstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the roughjstoner22 is a jewel in the rough

well you said yourself that the discs are very worn. Yes, I have never had issues, but as scratched up as some of mine may be, yours may be worse.

It just sounds like you need to reinvest in new discs.

DEX-P99RS
(2)PRS-A900 / PRS-D1200SPL / GM-D7400M
High: ML28, Mid: L3SE, Low: ML 165 / Sub: (2)IDMax12 v.3 / Shaker: Buttkicker Mini
jstoner22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2012   #143

DIYMA freshman

I hear what you're saying but why doesn't the Alpine deck have any problems with the worn CDs. I'm just wondering if the Alpine is a better unit in that respect or there is something wrong with mine. I really don't want to send it back if nothings wrong with it. I'm not going to be paying too many CDs in the future but that's not the point. You know what I mean?
Old 11-10-2012   #144
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 76 avanti1960 will become famous soon enoughavanti1960 will become famous soon enoughavanti1960 will become famous soon enoughavanti1960 will become famous soon enoughavanti1960 will become famous soon enoughavanti1960 will become famous soon enough

never had a problem- although mine does occasionally drop out if i go over a really harsh bump (my Car has stiff tires and suspension) and i do take care of my CDs.
do you have another player (home CD player, computer cd player) that you can test the old discs in? if they play on everything but the P99 i would think about getting a replacement.

Pioneer P99 source, JL HD and Slash amplifiers, HAT, Morel, Scan Speak and Focal drivers.
avanti1960 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2012   #145

DIYMA freshman

I am comparing the p99 to my dva 9965 side by side on the bench. The Alpine does not skip at all and the p99 skips on all the known cds that skip on my factory stock radio. I was just wondering if the pioneer is known for not being as good as the alpine. Overall the p99 sounds better so I want to keep it. I just bought it from Crutchfield so I want to make sure before I install it if this is a problem or not.
Old 11-10-2012   #146

DIYMA freshman

Also I never owned anything but Alpine so I dont know how the others compare. I like the features of the Pioneer thats why I bought it. And I wanted more flexibility over buying external a processor for the Alpine. Should of kept my Alpine F1 Status.
Old 11-10-2012   #147
DIYMA 500 Club

When the music's over

Rep Power: 95 Wesayso will become famous soon enoughWesayso will become famous soon enoughWesayso will become famous soon enoughWesayso will become famous soon enoughWesayso will become famous soon enoughWesayso will become famous soon enough

Are those factory CD's or burned disks? I used to have problems with certain cheap burned disks and never had any problem again after switching to verbatim CD-r's.
That was on old Kenwood CD players and CD changers though. I've had some cd's burned in the early 90's that still play to this day. With factory CD's i've had only one quit on me since starting my collection in the 80's. I don't play much CD's in the Car anymore. Everything I have is on USB anyway.
The reason I went with burned CD's is to not scratch up the originals in the Car .
Took me a while to find a brand that just kept on playing. I do have a cheap head unit in the garage though that sticks once in a while, that problem is heat related though.

1982 Porsche 911 SC, Pioneer P88-RSII active 2-way front + sub, Genesis Series III 4 Channel, 1&2 to Hertz ML 1600 woofers, 3&4 bridged to a JBL GTO 804 sub in the front trunk, Vifa XT25 sc-90 04 tweeters powered by a Genesis Series III Stereo 60.
Wesayso is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2012   #148

DIYMA freshman

1 is a store bought cd and the others are burned. They are scratched but the pioneer being high end should play them as good as the alpine of the same caliber. Dont you think?
Old 11-10-2012   #149
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 129 wdemetrius1 will become famous soon enoughwdemetrius1 will become famous soon enoughwdemetrius1 will become famous soon enoughwdemetrius1 will become famous soon enoughwdemetrius1 will become famous soon enoughwdemetrius1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bospet40 View Post
Also I never owned anything but Alpine so I dont know how the others compare. I like the features of the Pioneer thats why I bought it. And I wanted more flexibility over buying external a processor for the Alpine. Should of kept my Alpine F1 Status.
The Alpine 9965 has the F1 transport.

2012 MECA World Finals Street National Runner Up!!!
2012 MECA Street National Points Champion!!!
2012 MECA Street Georgia State Champion!!!
2011 MECA Street Georgia State Champion!!!
wdemetrius1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2012   #150
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 293 Hanatsu has a reputation beyond reputeHanatsu has a reputation beyond reputeHanatsu has a reputation beyond reputeHanatsu has a reputation beyond reputeHanatsu has a reputation beyond reputeHanatsu has a reputation beyond reputeHanatsu has a reputation beyond reputeHanatsu has a reputation beyond reputeHanatsu has a reputation beyond reputeHanatsu has a reputation beyond reputeHanatsu has a reputation beyond repute

Owned the P99 for 2 years now. Think I've played 4-5 discs so far xD

USB ftw

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 3 via Tapatalk.

# In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act # (George Orwell)

- Build Thread 1, Mercedes-Benz E 320T (2000) -

- Build Thread 2, VW Passat 1.8T (2000) -
Hanatsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement