Review of the Stereo Integrity BM mkIV - Page 12 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2015   #276
DIYMA 500 Club

SQ Crazy

Rep Power: 112 Architect7 will become famous soon enoughArchitect7 will become famous soon enoughArchitect7 will become famous soon enoughArchitect7 will become famous soon enoughArchitect7 will become famous soon enoughArchitect7 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Review of the Stereo Integrity BM mkIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by specc00 View Post
After reading all the good reviews I am leaning away from jl tw3 and towards the bmiv more and more. Just debating if I should get it new from si or just wait for someone to get rid of theirs.
Go SI, you won't be disappointed

Architect7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2015   #277
DIYMA 500 Club

more SQ

Rep Power: 194 captainobvious is a glorious beacon of lightcaptainobvious is a glorious beacon of lightcaptainobvious is a glorious beacon of lightcaptainobvious is a glorious beacon of lightcaptainobvious is a glorious beacon of lightcaptainobvious is a glorious beacon of lightcaptainobvious is a glorious beacon of lightcaptainobvious is a glorious beacon of lightcaptainobvious is a glorious beacon of lightcaptainobvious is a glorious beacon of lightcaptainobvious is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by specc00 View Post
After reading all the good reviews I am leaning away from jl tw3 and towards the bmiv more and more. Just debating if I should get it new from si or just wait for someone to get rid of theirs.

Agreed. The discount pricing is excellent. You can get 2 SI BM mkIV's for the price of one 13TW5v2.

------------------------------------------------------
2016 Pennsylvania State Champion- MECA Modex
2016 National Points Champion- MECA Modex
2016 National Points Champion- IASCA Amateur
captainobvious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2015   #278

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 77 RocketBoots will become famous soon enoughRocketBoots will become famous soon enoughRocketBoots will become famous soon enoughRocketBoots will become famous soon enoughRocketBoots will become famous soon enoughRocketBoots will become famous soon enough

Recently bought this sub based on the excellent reviews, and the fact that it just seems like an awesome product, and am trying to figure out where to put it. The diminutive depth and box requirement allow so much flexibility. It's going in a coupe, and I initially thought I would put it in the cabin, up front in the passenger footwell or flat on the floor of the rear passenger footwell. But now I'm considering putting it in the trunk.

Any input on the pro's and con's of either?

Will I feel the speed, accuracy, impact, etc of the sub if it's in the trunk?? (the trunk is pretty well sealed)

Thanks!

RocketBoots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2015   #279
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 157 bertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the rough

I kind of like mine in the front footwell - just my experience - it has worked out rather well in my opinion. I can't really tell you much about one mounted in a sealed trunk.

bertholomey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2015   #280
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 115 TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to allTOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is a name known to all

Mines going up front as well, response is just better in my car up front. All cars are difference, but I've never been disappointed with a front sub car.

98 Dodge Neon Meca Extreme Class Build
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...-timer-sq.html
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2015   #281

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 77 RocketBoots will become famous soon enoughRocketBoots will become famous soon enoughRocketBoots will become famous soon enoughRocketBoots will become famous soon enoughRocketBoots will become famous soon enoughRocketBoots will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL View Post
Mines going up front as well, response is just better in my car up front. All cars are difference, but I've never been disappointed with a front sub car.
Your car or wife's?

RocketBoots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2015   #282

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 CBS13WRX will become famous soon enoughCBS13WRX will become famous soon enoughCBS13WRX will become famous soon enoughCBS13WRX will become famous soon enoughCBS13WRX will become famous soon enoughCBS13WRX will become famous soon enough

I am bringing this back to the top for any suggestions for someone that can build me a box in the Asheville, NC or Johnson City, TN area for a single 12" BM mkIV for my regular cab 2014 Chevy Silverado.
CBS13WRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2016   #283
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 RicMoon will become famous soon enoughRicMoon will become famous soon enoughRicMoon will become famous soon enoughRicMoon will become famous soon enoughRicMoon will become famous soon enoughRicMoon will become famous soon enough

So glad that I found this thread. I have 2 Hertz HX300's that were in the trunk of my old car, but they won't fit in my truck and this seems like the best solution. Thanks you to everyone for this, it really helped!
RicMoon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2016   #284
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Rep Power: 127 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

^^^. I have to say, good luck trying to find any. Plus the ones that are for sale are going for at least more then they cost originally.

(2.5GT) Limited Legacy / Alpine INA-W910 /Audison APK-165....

JL Audio 12TW3-D4 FOR Sale with grill.
^^^ FOR SALE
Coppertone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2016   #285
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 RicMoon will become famous soon enoughRicMoon will become famous soon enoughRicMoon will become famous soon enoughRicMoon will become famous soon enoughRicMoon will become famous soon enoughRicMoon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppertone View Post
^^^. I have to say, good luck trying to find any. Plus the ones that are for sale are going for at least more then they cost originally.
Thanks, I'm searching every place I can think of trying to find a decent deal on 1 of these. It's a shame my current subs won't fit, hopefully these will be comparable.
Old 08-17-2016   #286
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Rep Power: 127 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

Well hopefully this will help somewhat.

FS: Stereo Integrity BM12IV

^^^ FOR SALE
Old 08-17-2016   #287
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 73 SQ_TSX will become famous soon enoughSQ_TSX will become famous soon enoughSQ_TSX will become famous soon enoughSQ_TSX will become famous soon enoughSQ_TSX will become famous soon enoughSQ_TSX will become famous soon enoughSQ_TSX will become famous soon enough

Quote:

FS: Stereo Integrity BM12IV

Thanks for the link....
SQ_TSX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2016   #288
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Thumbs up and I hope that it works out for the both of you.

^^^ FOR SALE
Old 08-17-2016   #289
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Quote:
Thanks again. I see you have a Ram 1500 with a JL TW3. I'm looking for something like this for my Ram as well. If I can't get the MK IV I'll probably end up with the JL too.
Old 08-17-2016   #290
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Oh no lol I have a Legacy with that sub in it. I also have my Ram which only has a Pioneer 4100NEX plus a Helix dsp. There isn't any sub/s in the Ram.

^^^ FOR SALE
Old 08-18-2016   #291
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

12V Company:
L&D Automotive
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 124 LaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to LaserSVT

I cant keep up with the damn Subarus changes. lol Does it still have Sinfoni components?

I need a spare set of SI subs. I am always scared I will hurt mine and then have no clue what I would replace them with.

LaserSVT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2016   #292
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Lol the only thing being added to the Subaru will be the X3. I'm still running the Sinfoni and well as everything else in my signature. If and its a BIG if I were to change anything, it would be swapping those tweeters from under their oem housing to an A pillar build.

^^^ FOR SALE
Old 08-18-2016   #293
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

12V Company:
L&D Automotive
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 124 LaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to LaserSVT

Nioce. How do you like the JL compared to the SI? I was thinking of trying them out myself.

LaserSVT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2016   #294
Classifieds Access
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 57 Flyhogz will become famous soon enoughFlyhogz will become famous soon enoughFlyhogz will become famous soon enoughFlyhogz will become famous soon enoughFlyhogz will become famous soon enoughFlyhogz will become famous soon enough

Don't go with a single BM MK IV in the trunk or you'll be disappointed. Great SQ but the output will be disappointing. I ended up going back to my JL 13TW5. This is in no way bashing the SIs, I'm just waiting for the re-rerelease so I can push two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Flyhogz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement