Tiny Tweeters...Micro-Precision Z's - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2015   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 30 sodbuster will become famous soon enoughsodbuster will become famous soon enoughsodbuster will become famous soon enoughsodbuster will become famous soon enoughsodbuster will become famous soon enoughsodbuster will become famous soon enough

Default Tiny Tweeters...Micro-Precision Z's

Cannot get over how small these babys are.
If you aint got a place for these suckers you must be driving a skateboard..

I'm actually thinking of just mounting them right in the top of the dash!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0519151432.jpg (60.5 KB, 745 views)
sodbuster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2015   #2
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

Rep Power: 208 SkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to all

Default Re: Tiny Tweeters...Micro-Precision Z's

if you can afford those but only drive a skateboard, you need to get your priorities straight lol

Daily driver finished. Project car under construction
SkizeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2015   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 30 sodbuster will become famous soon enoughsodbuster will become famous soon enoughsodbuster will become famous soon enoughsodbuster will become famous soon enoughsodbuster will become famous soon enoughsodbuster will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizeR View Post
if you can afford those but only drive a skateboard, you need to get your priorities straight lol

Not if you're a Diyma member lol

Never ceases to amaze me how much guys on here will dump into cars that aren't worth half what their amps or speakers alone cost

But I guess that's why this site is even here
sodbuster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015   #4
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

Rep Power: 208 SkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodbuster View Post
Not if you're a Diyma member lol

Never ceases to amaze me how much guys on here will dump into cars that aren't worth half what their amps or speakers alone cost

But I guess that's why this site is even here
nope, this site is for DIY mobile audio. that being said, my equipment is worth more than my car. but then again, theres almost no other car id rather have unless im spending over 25k

Old 05-19-2015   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Rep Power: 127 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to take a stab that these tweeters go for quite a penny lol.

(2.5GT) Limited Legacy / Alpine INA-W910 /Audison APK-165....

JL Audio 12TW3-D4 FOR Sale with grill.
^^^ FOR SALE
Coppertone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015   #6

DIYMA freshman

12V Company:
Unexpected Creations
Position:
Trouble maker

Rep Power: 102 mathematics will become famous soon enoughmathematics will become famous soon enoughmathematics will become famous soon enoughmathematics will become famous soon enoughmathematics will become famous soon enoughmathematics will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppertone View Post
I'm going to take a stab that these tweeters go for quite a penny lol.

SRP on Z tweeter is $2750/pair

08 BMW e93 | iPhone 6 Plus (Apple Music/Waze) to
Airport Express via AirPlay to Helix P Six DSP. PHD AF 1.c tweeters, and PHD FB 4.1 midranges. Jehnert Door Cards and mid-basses
mathematics is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 86 sirbOOm has a spectacular aura aboutsirbOOm has a spectacular aura aboutsirbOOm has a spectacular aura aboutsirbOOm has a spectacular aura aboutsirbOOm has a spectacular aura aboutsirbOOm has a spectacular aura aboutsirbOOm has a spectacular aura aboutsirbOOm has a spectacular aura aboutsirbOOm has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathematics View Post
Fuh-huk that.

2016 Ford Mustang GT Performance Package
Steeda Suspension | VMP Tuning | Solo Performance Exhaust | JZilla Track Days
sirbOOm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015   #8
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

but are they actually worth it? i wanna hear some opinions who has actual experience between these and something like the esotars or scans

Old 05-20-2015   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 147 Bayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to behold

Hell, those tweets cost more than what I have in my setup!

05 Taco- 80prs//Helix DSP//PDX F4 >> Titan 8"/ PDX V9 >> ND20FA-6, SB65WBAC25-4, RSS265HO-4
Bayboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 87 deeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enough

These tweeters sound phenomenal actually. Never have owned them but had one hell of an audition a couple years ago. Still to much $..
deeppinkdiver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015   #11

DIYMA freshman

12V Company:
Unexpected Creations
Position:
Trouble maker

Rep Power: 102 mathematics will become famous soon enoughmathematics will become famous soon enoughmathematics will become famous soon enoughmathematics will become famous soon enoughmathematics will become famous soon enoughmathematics will become famous soon enough

The 7 series beats the Esotar in my opinion. Are they worth the money? that's subjective. To me, they are. I haven't heard the Z, but i have installed and tuned 3, 5, 7 series, and Z-Studio and i can't imagine using any other tweeter when it comes to wanting the very best. My 5 series blows the MD102 completely out of the water, and SRP on the 5 is $450.

Airport Express via AirPlay to Helix P Six DSP. PHD AF 1.c tweeters, and PHD FB 4.1 midranges. Jehnert Door Cards and mid-basses
Old 05-20-2015   #12
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

Quote:
The 7 series beats the Esotar in my opinion. Are they worth the money? that's subjective. To me, they are. I haven't heard the Z, but i have installed and tuned 3, 5, 7 series, and Z-Studio and i can't imagine using any other tweeter when it comes to wanting the very best. My 5 series blows the MD102 completely out of the water, and SRP on the 5 is $450.
your in queens i see. ive always wanted to hear some micro precision stuff. any way i can get a demo?

Old 05-20-2015   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 87 deeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enough

I have the Z100 mid range, 7 series midbass and the Sinfoni Maestoso T25T tweeter ill be pairing together in my current build. I can not wait to hear these all together.
Old 05-20-2015   #14

DIYMA freshman

12V Company:
Unexpected Creations
Position:
Trouble maker

Quote:
your in queens i see. ive always wanted to hear some micro precision stuff. any way i can get a demo?

where in new york are you?

Old 05-20-2015   #15
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

rockland county. about a 50 minute drive to queens.

Old 05-20-2015   #16
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeppinkdiver View Post
I have the Z100 mid range, 7 series midbass and the Sinfoni Maestoso T25T tweeter ill be pairing together in my current build. I can not wait to hear these all together.
wheres the "make it rain" smiley when you need it lol

Old 05-20-2015   #17

DIYMA freshman

12V Company:
Unexpected Creations
Position:
Trouble maker

Quote:

lol $1700 midrange at SRP

Old 05-20-2015   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

I sold off all my old school amps (60-70) to buy this gear and my Brax and Sinfoni amps to play with. lol. I have the E650 as well just in case
Old 05-20-2015   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:

Good shiet..lol
Old 05-20-2015   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

DRKNESS

Rep Power: 127 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

^^^. Get back to the meeting and STOP playing on the forum lol.

(2.5GT) Limited Legacy / Alpine INA-W910 /Audison APK-165....

JL Audio 12TW3-D4 FOR Sale with grill.
^^^ FOR SALE
Coppertone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015   #21
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppertone View Post
^^^. Get back to the meeting and STOP playing on the forum lol.
meeting? is that some sorta chat box for the forum? lol

Old 05-20-2015   #22
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

but really, back to what i was saying before.. why dont we ever have any tri state area get togethers? theres obviously plenty of us

Old 05-20-2015   #23

DIYMA freshman

12V Company:
Unexpected Creations
Position:
Trouble maker

Depending on where it would be held, I'd be down for a tri state meet.

Old 05-20-2015   #24
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

would be great if it was near me since my car isnt complete, or registered lol. but it does play music

Old 05-20-2015   #25
DIYMA 500 Club

Hungry all the time

Rep Power: 140 fcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
There is absolutely no tweeter worth that much, to me. At that price I am not even curious about them.
fcarpio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement