Sky high car audio. - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2017   #1

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 20 Wiggler will become famous soon enoughWiggler will become famous soon enoughWiggler will become famous soon enoughWiggler will become famous soon enoughWiggler will become famous soon enoughWiggler will become famous soon enough

Default Sky high car audio.

Just wanted to give a mention here. These guys are literally the best, fastest shipped, cost effective solution for all car audio wiring needs. The gauge and strand count of all their products is well within industry norms, and they have the best selection from quick and dirty CCA to proper OFC to multiple different colors within the same gauge size too! Most major player manufacturers typically only have one color for each gauge of wire, so you're stuck with it, like it or not. I'm not paid for this review... those of you who are wondering, but after buying literal crap wire on Ebay from an Audiopoop seller, I'm glad these guys firmly stand behind their product. Feel free to add your thoughts.
Wiggler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Vibrandt, Inc.

Rep Power: 151 chithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Sky high car audio.

I'll agree. Have ordered quite a bit of speaker wire from them, and no complaints at all. Very flexible, easy to work with. And you just about can't beat their pricing either!

chithead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2017   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 78 DC/Hertz will become famous soon enoughDC/Hertz will become famous soon enoughDC/Hertz will become famous soon enoughDC/Hertz will become famous soon enoughDC/Hertz will become famous soon enoughDC/Hertz will become famous soon enough

I use there branded heat shrink under the hood and it sucks. It's 1.5in and marketed as 1/0. It barely shrunk enough.
DC/Hertz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

Rep Power: 119 eviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rough

Used em for my big 3 in my hood. Not super impressed but it worked.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg708/scaled.php?server=708&filename=89483214.jpg&res=me  dium
ZED audio, Hybrid Audio, FI audio, M-Audio, Custom carputer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYMA View Post
PS. Tell your boss to stop sending me pictures of his cock.
eviling is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2017   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 94 truckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enough

I just finished a spool of 14ga speaker wire from them. I've got no complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbassplay
It's not a party until the bottoms come off.
truckerfte is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement