Audio Development Vipera F6 Review - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2017   #1

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 Ritch44 will become famous soon enoughRitch44 will become famous soon enoughRitch44 will become famous soon enoughRitch44 will become famous soon enoughRitch44 will become famous soon enoughRitch44 will become famous soon enough

Default Audio Development Vipera F6 Review

I recently decided to upgrade my mid bass drivers in my truck. I went with the Audio Development Vipera F6. A choice I don't regret 1 little bit! I chose these for a couple of reasons, #1 I liked what I saw on the spec sheet for starters. #2 after hearing a set that was it for me. These drivers while sounding natural and providing good detail can produce some serious punch. I have them running in an ib set up right now on 150 watts ( which is half the rated wattage ) and I really am blown away at how these have improved my over all system. They blend better with both my sub and mid range drivers than the previous driver did. When I think back on all of the other 6.5" mid bass drivers I personally have used over the last 30 years, I cant recall even 1 that I have used that dug as deep as what the F6 does effortlessly. Yet they stay smooth and detailed while doing so. These drivers certainly made me a huge believer in Audio Developments product lines!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3 F6.jpg (106.3 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by Ritch44; 03-15-2017 at 06:11 AM.. Reason: adding a pic that didnt take the first time
Ritch44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Ritch44 For This Useful Post:
RVA_LVER (03-16-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 113 Huckleberry Sound will become famous soon enoughHuckleberry Sound will become famous soon enoughHuckleberry Sound will become famous soon enoughHuckleberry Sound will become famous soon enoughHuckleberry Sound will become famous soon enoughHuckleberry Sound will become famous soon enoughHuckleberry Sound will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Audio Development Vipera F6 Review

Very Very nice, I was checking out an 8" of there drivers. Very nice!!!

Huckleberry Sound
Huckleberry Sound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017   #3

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 82 CSEmoses will become famous soon enoughCSEmoses will become famous soon enoughCSEmoses will become famous soon enoughCSEmoses will become famous soon enoughCSEmoses will become famous soon enoughCSEmoses will become famous soon enough

checked out their website. Doesn't look like they provide any FR graphs or data at all. Not very complete.

For comparative reference, what was the set that you replaced with these?
CSEmoses is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #4

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 41 oilworker will become famous soon enoughoilworker will become famous soon enoughoilworker will become famous soon enoughoilworker will become famous soon enoughoilworker will become famous soon enoughoilworker will become famous soon enough

I am running the Audio Development W600neo in my wife's car now and going to add the MM1 tweeter to complete the front stage. I will write up a review after I get the tweeters in but so far, the w600neo is an amazing driver. Even more impressive is how shallow it is.
oilworker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to oilworker For This Useful Post:
RVA_LVER (1 Day Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #5

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 Ritch44 will become famous soon enoughRitch44 will become famous soon enoughRitch44 will become famous soon enoughRitch44 will become famous soon enoughRitch44 will become famous soon enoughRitch44 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEmoses View Post
checked out their website. Doesn't look like they provide any FR graphs or data at all. Not very complete.

For comparative reference, what was the set that you replaced with these?
Prior to these going in I had the RE Audio xxx, the Ground Zero gzuk65sq and the Hybrid Audio L6. All of which are great drivers. In this install, the f6 just worked better than the others. I am in no way knocking the other drivers, as I had mentioned, they are all excellent.
Ritch44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 2 Days Ago   #6

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 micumot will become famous soon enoughmicumot will become famous soon enoughmicumot will become famous soon enoughmicumot will become famous soon enoughmicumot will become famous soon enoughmicumot will become famous soon enough

nice
micumot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement