LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2007   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 120 Sephiroth619 will become famous soon enoughSephiroth619 will become famous soon enoughSephiroth619 will become famous soon enoughSephiroth619 will become famous soon enoughSephiroth619 will become famous soon enoughSephiroth619 will become famous soon enough

Default What does "tossing one's salad" mean?

Having a debate with my gf. She's saying that it means to rim someone. I'm using that term as simply to have sex with someone, like "Oh man, I'd toss her salad". Anyone know the real meaning?

Formerly sephiroth619 - Capitalized 12.31.07
Sephiroth619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Banned

Rep Power: 0 Whiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What does "tossing one's salad" mean?

rimjob. I cant believe you posted that here.

www.google.com
Whiterabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 120 Sephiroth619 will become famous soon enoughSephiroth619 will become famous soon enoughSephiroth619 will become famous soon enoughSephiroth619 will become famous soon enoughSephiroth619 will become famous soon enoughSephiroth619 will become famous soon enough

I don't see the connection though. What does salad have to do with rimming?

Old 05-10-2007   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Banned

Rep Power: 0 Whiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enough

dunno. Many associations we make today makes no sense.

You go into a store and buy something. as you walk out, you say "thanks" to the person who took your money. They respond by saying "you bet"

"thanks!"
"you bet!"

.....I bet what? Try explaining that one. pretend you have to explain it to something who doesnt understand english very well. makes NO sense!

I suspect its kinda like that

FYI, at parties, rather than leaning over to a buddy, pointing to someone and saying "I'd really like to toss her salad", I usually say "I'd really like to penetrate her vagina"

You'll get more scandalous looks even though its far less crude, I promise.
Whiterabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #5

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 109 effenay will become famous soon enougheffenay will become famous soon enougheffenay will become famous soon enougheffenay will become famous soon enougheffenay will become famous soon enougheffenay will become famous soon enough

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=toss+salad

DRZ > PRS > PRS
CD7000 > crap factory speakers
effenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterabbit View Post
You go into a store and buy something. as you walk out, you say "thanks" to the person who took your money. They respond by saying "you bet"

"thanks!"
"you bet!"

.....I bet what? Try explaining that one. pretend you have to explain it to something who doesnt understand english very well. makes NO sense!

LOL!! That's got to be one of the funniest posts I've read all week.

Old 05-10-2007   #7

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 94 Luca_Bratzi will become famous soon enoughLuca_Bratzi will become famous soon enoughLuca_Bratzi will become famous soon enoughLuca_Bratzi will become famous soon enoughLuca_Bratzi will become famous soon enoughLuca_Bratzi will become famous soon enough

Nothing better than some Extra Virgin Olive Oil, some Balsamic Vineger, Romain and Iceberg lettuce, throw some tomatoes in there and salt and fresh ground pepper to taste and toss it up... MMMM, now that's a good tossed salad! Not sure why you kids are messin up a good dish like that with talk of Culu?
Luca_Bratzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

CRIPPLED HILLBILLY

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 191 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

no way in hell i'd lick a girls doodoohole no matter how hot of an ass it is. that's just gross.

11 Ram Quadcab HEMI...Stock Headunit...(2)Mini dsp 2x4...Mosconi One 120.4...Alpine pdx5...Scanspeak Discovery 2" and 7"...Ground Zero Uranium SQ8 ported
Hillbilly SQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #9

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 99 birdie2000 will become famous soon enoughbirdie2000 will become famous soon enoughbirdie2000 will become famous soon enoughbirdie2000 will become famous soon enoughbirdie2000 will become famous soon enoughbirdie2000 will become famous soon enough

I'm hoping for your sake you've used that phrase far less liberally than your first post implied...
birdie2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #10

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 99 bhg41088 will become famous soon enoughbhg41088 will become famous soon enoughbhg41088 will become famous soon enoughbhg41088 will become famous soon enoughbhg41088 will become famous soon enoughbhg41088 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie2000 View Post
I'm hoping for your sake you've used that phrase far less liberally than your first post implied...
It seems like he says that phrase like I say "I'd hit it," and if that is so, thats hilarious. People must think your down right dirty sephiroth619.
bhg41088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #11

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 106 momotaro will become famous soon enoughmomotaro will become famous soon enoughmomotaro will become famous soon enoughmomotaro will become famous soon enoughmomotaro will become famous soon enoughmomotaro will become famous soon enough

A friend of mine was watching a documentary about life in jail. The host was interviewing an inmate about tossing salad.

PARENTAL ADVISORY: The following text contains explicit adult material that may not be suitable for younger audiences.

The inmate goes on to explain that tossing salad is basically rimming another persons anus as the lickee is masturbating. According to the inmate, the term "tossing salad" comes from the use of salad dressing packets (that they get in the mess hall) to mask the horrible taste of one others anus. He goes on to mention that grape jelly makes a great substitute.

There was a hilarious episode of the Simpson's where Homer is bull fighting. The rest of the family is in the audience cheering Homer to beat the bull. Then Bart steps up and yells, "TOSS HIS SALAD!".
momotaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #12

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 110 phatredpt will become famous soon enoughphatredpt will become famous soon enoughphatredpt will become famous soon enoughphatredpt will become famous soon enoughphatredpt will become famous soon enoughphatredpt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephiroth619 View Post
I don't see the connection though. What does salad have to do with rimming?
I agree...it's not nearly as descriptive as a Cleveland Steamer
phatredpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #13

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 118 ludlamtheory will become famous soon enoughludlamtheory will become famous soon enoughludlamtheory will become famous soon enoughludlamtheory will become famous soon enoughludlamtheory will become famous soon enoughludlamtheory will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to ludlamtheory Send a message via MSN to ludlamtheory

Quote:
Originally Posted by momotaro View Post
A friend of mine was watching a documentary about life in jail. The host was interviewing an inmate about tossing salad.

PARENTAL ADVISORY: The following text contains explicit adult material that may not be suitable for younger audiences.

The inmate goes on to explain that tossing salad is basically rimming another persons anus as the lickee is masturbating. According to the inmate, the term "tossing salad" comes from the use of salad dressing packets (that they get in the mess hall) to mask the horrible taste of one others anus. He goes on to mention that grape jelly makes a great substitute.

There was a hilarious episode of the Simpson's where Homer is bull fighting. The rest of the family is in the audience cheering Homer to beat the bull. Then Bart steps up and yells, "TOSS HIS SALAD!".

old martin lawrence stand up routine where he talks about tossin the salad.
"syrup, or jelly... i prefer syrup."

and as to the id hit it phrases,
i had a friend back home who used to say : "i'd pee in her butt" or "i'd glue her eyes shut"

he was quite the graphic one

the revolution is over, and so as to not inconvenience anyone, nothing has changed...

diyma land yacht club co-founder

civic got wrecked.
caprice station wagon about to get some love...
ludlamtheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #14

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 115 coffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of lightcoffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of lightcoffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of lightcoffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of lightcoffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of lightcoffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of lightcoffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of lightcoffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of lightcoffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of lightcoffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of lightcoffee_junkee is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite is Raj's line from Van Wilder: Take it to the carwash and air dry that shit"

Daily: 2012 NCP131 Yaris SE (Vitz RS)
Toys: 1999 EM1 | 1993 EH2
coffee_junkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 123 drocpsu will become famous soon enoughdrocpsu will become famous soon enoughdrocpsu will become famous soon enoughdrocpsu will become famous soon enoughdrocpsu will become famous soon enoughdrocpsu will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to drocpsu

tossing ones salad = analingus....what's not confusing about that?

2010 Ford Fusion: Bone stock.
drocpsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 300 azngotskills has a reputation beyond reputeazngotskills has a reputation beyond reputeazngotskills has a reputation beyond reputeazngotskills has a reputation beyond reputeazngotskills has a reputation beyond reputeazngotskills has a reputation beyond reputeazngotskills has a reputation beyond reputeazngotskills has a reputation beyond reputeazngotskills has a reputation beyond reputeazngotskills has a reputation beyond reputeazngotskills has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO...this is the funniest thread i have read in a while
azngotskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Inka-Dinka-Doo-er

Rep Power: 114 Neil will become famous soon enoughNeil will become famous soon enoughNeil will become famous soon enoughNeil will become famous soon enoughNeil will become famous soon enoughNeil will become famous soon enough

Getting your salad tossed is a natural step in the progression towards a Rusty Trombone, of course.

Urbandictionary is killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Wehmeyer
The experience you have listening to music through speakers may be similar to drinking great wine and eating the best cheese, but the speaker isn't the wine, it's the wine glass. The music is the wine and cheese. Artists make great music, artisans make great food. Engineers and factories design and make great speakers.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #18

Banned

Rep Power: 0 FoxPro5 will become famous soon enoughFoxPro5 will become famous soon enoughFoxPro5 will become famous soon enoughFoxPro5 will become famous soon enoughFoxPro5 will become famous soon enoughFoxPro5 will become famous soon enough

You haven't been to the cooler have ya??

Chris Rock has a great bit about it. At least I thought it was him.
FoxPro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 131 legend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterabbit View Post
"I'd really like to penetrate her vagina"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_inox View Post
but a little weed can make a difference to critical listening.
legend94 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 124 minitruck_freq will become famous soon enoughminitruck_freq will become famous soon enoughminitruck_freq will become famous soon enoughminitruck_freq will become famous soon enoughminitruck_freq will become famous soon enoughminitruck_freq will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to minitruck_freq

aaahhhh......tossing of the salad. you boys that are affraid to lick a chic's butthole should give it a try. you dont want to eat it after she takes a dump, but freshly showered bung is mighty tasty.
minitruck_freq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #21

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 109 effenay will become famous soon enougheffenay will become famous soon enougheffenay will become famous soon enougheffenay will become famous soon enougheffenay will become famous soon enougheffenay will become famous soon enough

That's a little more information than we needed to know, thanks.

DRZ > PRS > PRS
CD7000 > crap factory speakers
effenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #22
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 128 ArcL100 will become famous soon enoughArcL100 will become famous soon enoughArcL100 will become famous soon enoughArcL100 will become famous soon enoughArcL100 will become famous soon enoughArcL100 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to ArcL100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludlamtheory View Post
old martin lawrence stand up routine where he talks about tossin the salad.
"syrup, or jelly... i prefer syrup."
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Squad View Post
Chris Rock has a great bit about it. At least I thought it was him.
B-Squad's got it - it's Chris Rock nt Lawrence.

-aaron
ArcL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 131 legend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by effenay View Post
That's a little more information than we needed to know, thanks.

i enjoyed it, and expected it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_inox View Post
but a little weed can make a difference to critical listening.
legend94 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #24
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 159 89grand is just really nice89grand is just really nice89grand is just really nice89grand is just really nice89grand is just really nice89grand is just really nice89grand is just really nice89grand is just really nice89grand is just really nice89grand is just really nice89grand is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM SHIMANO/FALCON View Post
no way in hell i'd lick a girls doodoohole no matter how hot of an ass it is. that's just gross.
Weirdo!
89grand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #25
DIYMA 500 Club

CRIPPLED HILLBILLY

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 191 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

a rusty trumbone sounds like fun tho. i've always fantasized about giving a girl i hate the ol cleveland steamer.

11 Ram Quadcab HEMI...Stock Headunit...(2)Mini dsp 2x4...Mosconi One 120.4...Alpine pdx5...Scanspeak Discovery 2" and 7"...Ground Zero Uranium SQ8 ported
Hillbilly SQ is offline   Reply With Quote