LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 862 fourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond repute

Default The One People's Public Trust Of 1776 (OPPT) - You are FREE

Hi guys. I have been digging for the truth for quite some time, and by sheer coincidence (which of course is no coincidence at all, just like the rest of life), I came across information that I feel very compelled to share with you. First off, I think it is important to know that at first I completely misinterpreted the information and misled myself, so I will do my very, very best to prevent this from happening to you, to save you the trouble.

What finally put everything together for me and wrapped it in a little bow is this ~2hr discussion about the OPPT. Here: Syncretism 01/21 by FreedomReigns | Blog Talk Radio

In a nutshell, the entire system that has enslaved the people of the world has been unraveled, foreclosed upon, and is null and void. That's the gist. Now, most people at this point will go "WTF" and this is where I am trying to explain in my own words the best way I can, what happened and what happens next.

Now the OPPT is a Trust. The Trust comes originally from the one that was made in 1776, but was abandoned at the time and somewhat lost to history. But the OPPT picked it up, ran with it, and have changed everything.

When we were last talking about "Dominos" and Bankers, and the whole system, I was unaware that it was all happening because of the OPPT filings through the Uniform Commercial Code (Uniform Commercial Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which is the "rule book" of commerce. And because I was unaware of this, I did not have a full understanding of what the heck it was all for. As of December 25th, 2012 the OPPT made everything public and got the word out that all of this had been done.

Everything is commerce. All countries use the UCC and international equivalents to conduct commerce, and as critical as it is, it is also the system that has enslaved the world. We allow our enslavement by consent, as some people have learned. We give our consent without knowing we do (ask almost anyone if they realize this, only a few do), and it happens because we consent every time we use something that involves the system. "Voluntary Compliance" of the IRS, or zip codes, or signing checks, using Federal Reserve Notes, etc. All of it presumes you as part of the system. That's in the UCC!

Now, the OPPT decided to take the system and assert that the Trust is for the People. Every single human being, each man, woman and child of this Earth, equally. The Trust reasserts within the UCC system (the system that enslaved us) that the DEBTORS have run a slavery system, named certain people and groups by the names they are known within the UCC system, and they filed findings, Peoples Trust 1776 is where they all are. Now the biggest thing to remember is that these UCC filings have not been rebutted. Silence gives Consent, "Qui tacet consentire" Wikipedia:Silence and consensus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The way they were written, the whole heiarchy of control was removed and an assertion that all people are the product of the Creator. Therefore no one can control you without your consent, explicitly. And the People as a whole being equal, are then protected as a whole from the DEBTORS if they so choose. In other words, you are FREE.
By not being rebutted and not being rebuttable, by the way it was written (because, who is going to assert authority between you and the Creator?!), they have used the UCC system to effectively foreclose, cancel, and dissolve ALL of the slavery system. The proper amount of time has passed and now through "Qui tacet consentire", it is made fact and legal / lawful. If all things are commerce including governments, taxation, IMF, Vatican, everything basically, then all things will have to follow the UCC filing. To not do that actually invalidates the UCC system, which is the very system that the powers that were used to enslave everyone, from ancient times to now. Also if they were to rebut, they would have no ground to stand on because, again, who is going to tell you they have authority higher than the Creator of you?

So, the whole system was deconstructed in one big WHAM from the inside out. The OPPT is the hammer that the Strawmen and Sovereign researchers and filers were searching for the whole time. The documents that break the enslavement system.

There will be a time where the whole thing will carry on "business as usual", as the information flows through the chain of command. Imagine a massive flywheel that has been spinning at full speed, systems churning and burning, and then the power supply for it has been removed. The flywheel is then subject to natural laws, like those of friction, while inertia keeps it all moving...for now. But the more people that add friction to the system, the faster it will all come to a halt. And that's why I am writing this. Right now, it is more important that you come to fully understand in your own way, what has happened. You are FREE. You've technically always been free, but by participating in their systems you trapped yourself. Those systems now do not have the correct coding to perpetuate, and they will grind to a halt in time.

Now, what you do from here is up to you. Since this has all just happened, there is not much of a framework to go with here. That's to be expected, as not everyone knows they are free. The 100th monkey principle applies here. Share with others the documents, inform them that they are free. Explain that right now, the best thing to do is just understand that the framework has been removed and the control structure has no legal/lawful standing anymore, so while it DOES still stand right now, if people start using the UCC filings to create their own paperwork properly, then they have something that they can stand their ground on.

At NO point should any of this info be used at the ground level! Do NOT go to a cop and explain that because the UCC filings of the OPPT if you find yourself on their bad side, say speeding or something. This is NOT the point. You cannot expect people on the ground level to know much about this for now. As things trickle down, and as people keep pushing on the wall of this, then you will see more and more applying this freedom in different ways. For now, just do what feels right and hold yourself accountable in all ways for your actions. Be pro-active, be peaceful, be informative in the ways you know how, and we will find ourselves living this new reality soon enough.

Now I have a request. Before anybody responds negatively to this whole thing, please I urge you to listen to the radio show and dig into the details. This whole thing is complicated and yet beautifully simple, and although we are not seeing the disclosure of all of this on mainstream media right now, there is no telling when or how that would come about. It may end up being something that we have to do at a grassroots level...you know, like the Revolution. So go with the heart on this one, and be safe. Just live as if you are FREE, because you are.

Take care all, hope to hear from you soon.

-Lanson

2013 Ford Flex SEL AWD, JBL MS-8 processor, Vibe U.K. Slick Stereo 4 and Bass 1 amps, Exile Xtec subs in spare tire well enclosure, Dayton RS 225-4 midbass in doors, RS 75 mids and ND20FB tweets in custom A-pillars, Dayton RS 125-4 and ND20FB tweet in center, hand-made passive crossovers.
fourthmeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 131 legend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The One People's Public Trust Of 1776 (OPPT) - You are FREE

http://youtu.be/Q1PVOIqQAns

damn it how do you just post a video here to click on
legend94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 53 SaturnSL1 will become famous soon enoughSaturnSL1 will become famous soon enoughSaturnSL1 will become famous soon enoughSaturnSL1 will become famous soon enoughSaturnSL1 will become famous soon enoughSaturnSL1 will become famous soon enoughSaturnSL1 will become famous soon enough

Sometimes I feel like giving away all my valuables and driving my car into a brick wall.

a chick's butt sticks out a bit, there's a reason - that's functional bling. - cajunner

SaturnSL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 862 fourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend94 View Post
Biden Says Republicans Will Put People Back In Chains - YouTube

damn it how do you just post a video here to click on

Help me understand what this does.

2013 Ford Flex SEL AWD, JBL MS-8 processor, Vibe U.K. Slick Stereo 4 and Bass 1 amps, Exile Xtec subs in spare tire well enclosure, Dayton RS 225-4 midbass in doors, RS 75 mids and ND20FB tweets in custom A-pillars, Dayton RS 125-4 and ND20FB tweet in center, hand-made passive crossovers.
Old 01-22-2013   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnSL1 View Post
Sometimes I feel like giving away all my valuables and driving my car into a brick wall.
But that means you'd miss the fireworks as all of this comes together. Relax, keep the faith and love one another. No more dates, no more timelines, just BE and know who you are. Oh, and test the system if that sounds like something that would be your path. I'm going to test this whole thing out when templates for sending something to a debtor (like this pesky credit card agency I've got on my back), but I'm waiting just a couple days for the information to flow through so I can do this.

There is NO risk in pushing the system a little bit, see if it pushes back. I won't be doing this to the IRS or anybody until I get clarification that it works. It should work, because those filings are real and they are all properly registered in commerce, and have become legal and lawfully part of the code. It just may take a while for everyone to fully realize that. Maybe a couple weeks to a couple months, but it will come.

Old 01-22-2013   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 131 legend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnSL1 View Post
dont do that, we can start a saturntown

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthmeal View Post
Help me understand what this does.
when i hear the terms enslaved and big banks i always think of ole joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_inox View Post
but a little weed can make a difference to critical listening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
I know, once it surpassed the water level I knew I had something special...
Old 01-22-2013   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Quote:
But that means you'd miss the fireworks as all of this comes together. Relax, keep the faith and love one another. No more dates, no more timelines, just BE and know who you are. Oh, and test the system if that sounds like something that would be your path. I'm going to test this whole thing out when templates for sending something to a debtor (like this pesky credit card agency I've got on my back), but I'm waiting just a couple days for the information to flow through so I can do this.

There is NO risk in pushing the system a little bit, see if it pushes back. I won't be doing this to the IRS or anybody until I get clarification that it works. It should work, because those filings are real and they are all properly registered in commerce, and have become legal and lawfully part of the code. It just may take a while for everyone to fully realize that. Maybe a couple weeks to a couple months, but it will come.

if it does work i am sure you will be everyones hero on here

have you read guns, germs, steel? or seen the documentary?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-22-2013   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend94 View Post
if it does work i am sure you will be everyones hero on here

have you read guns, germs, steel? or seen the documentary?
I definitely don't want to be a hero, I just wanted to let everyone know some stuff I've been researching, and what I found.

No, I haven't seen the documentary that you are speaking of.

Old 02-18-2013   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Here is the entire list of videos and transcripts, up to this point of 2/18/13. As anticipated, this has grown and become something of a giant, if not mainstream, but that's changing even now. I've had the opportunity to listen to each and every one of these, and they are amazing to listen to.

Jan 3, 2013
Audio - A conversation with Heather Tucci-Jarraf, Trustee of The One People's Public Trust - YouTube
Transcript - “The One People’s Public Trust” Discussion of 1-1-13… TRANSCRIPT | Kauilapele's Blog

Jan 15, 2013
Audio - The Collective Imagination - 1/15/13 (US) | 1/16/13 (AU) 01/15 by 5D Media Network | Blog Talk Radio
No transcript for this one, I don't think

Jan 21, 2013
Audio - Syncretism - January 21, 2013 - YouTube
No transcript for this one

Jan 22, 2013
Audio - The Collective Imagination - 1/22/13 (US) | 1/23/13 (AU) 01/22 by 5D Media Network | Blog Talk Radio
Transcript - Removing The Shackles: 01/22/13 The Collective Imagination Transcript

Jan 27, 2013
Audio - Syncretism 01/27 by FreedomReigns | Blog Talk Radio
Transcript - Removing The Shackles: Santos Bonacci Show: Jan 27th

Jan 29, 2013
Audio - The Collective Imagination - 1/29/13 (US) | 1/30/13 (AU) 01/29 by 5D Media Network | Blog Talk Radio
Transcript - No 67

Feb 3, 2013
Audio - Angel Lucci and Heather Tucci-Jarraf speak to Freedom Central about The One Peoples Public Trust - YouTube
No transcript

Feb 4, 2013
Audio - oppt-IN 02/04 by FreedomReigns | Blog Talk Radio
Transcript - Removing The Shackles: OPPT-IN Radio show Transcription: Feb 4th

Feb 5, 2013
Audio - The Collective Imagination - 2/05/13 (US) | 2/06/13 (AU) 02/05 by 5D Media Network | Blog Talk Radio
Transcript - Removing The Shackles: Collective Imagination: Feb 5th Transcription

Feb 6, 2013 (this was on FM radio in Los Angeles)
Audio - Eben Rey Interview with Brian Kelly and D. February 6, 2013 - YouTube
Transcript - No 133 – TRANSCRIPT – Brian Kelly & ‘D’ on ‘Something’s Happening’ on KPFK 90.7 FM – Los Angeles « OPPT - The Unfolding Story

Feb 11, 2013
Audio - Oppt-IN 02/11 by FreedomReigns | Blog Talk Radio
Transcript - No 161

Feb 12, 2013
Audio - The Collective Imagination - 2/12/13 (US) | 2/13/13 (AU) 02/12 by 5D Media Network | Blog Talk Radio
Not sure if this one was transcribed, however this was brought up related from the audio No 140 – THE REAL NEWS: OPPT on Record in Canada Supreme Court Foreclosure Case « OPPT - The Unfolding Story

Feb 13, 2013 This one was done on Morning Brew, a morning talk show by Gwen Caldwell
Orion Talk Radio You need to scroll down, and select the Morning Brew & the 13 February archive
No transcript

Feb 14, 2013 Done with Max Igan, this was just introductory and brought up briefly, each mention and discussion explained here No 160 – RADIO PROGRAM: Max Igan on ‘Dangerous Conversation’

Feb 15, 2013 Max Igan, first of the Roundtable discussions
The One Peoples Public Trust - A Roundtable Discussion - 1/5 - YouTube and the rest referenced here to listen to No 165 – RADIO PROGRAM: One Peoples Public Trust 1776 – A Roundtable Discussion on Surviving the Matrix with ‘Max Igan’ « OPPT - The Unfolding Story

Feb 18, 2013
Heather Tucci-Jarraf talks to Freedom Central about The One Peoples' Public Trust - YouTube
No transcript, just came out (as of the 18th)

Courtesy Notice - information
Here is the Courtesy Notice files, you can use these to start asserting your BE-ing against your fraudulent debtors, and test the system and see what you get. All is up to free will, as always. - Courtesy Notice « OPPT - The Unfolding Story

Expect this to get bigger, by the second.

Last edited by fourthmeal; 02-18-2013 at 11:50 AM..
Old 02-18-2013   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Oh, and this is an EXCELLENT synopsis of this complex and yet simple subject. Think of this as "cliff notes", skimming by the not so critical parts and digging into the stuff that really makes a difference

One People

Old 02-19-2013   #11

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 117 Thoraudio will become famous soon enoughThoraudio will become famous soon enoughThoraudio will become famous soon enoughThoraudio will become famous soon enoughThoraudio will become famous soon enoughThoraudio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It should work, because those filings are real and they are all properly registered in commerce, and have become legal and lawfully part of the code. It just may take a while for everyone to fully realize that. Maybe a couple weeks to a couple months, but it will come.
Do you realize how INANE that statement is?

Let's look at this logically (I know that's a stretch for you, but let's give it a shot).

First, you've got to believe in an all powerful cabal of the rich and elite (The Powers That Be) to enslave humankind and/or eliminate the have-nots. These few people have near infinite power, and control over money, governments, media, and military.

Second, like the Empire leaving a small thermal exhaust vent unprotected on the Death Star, TPTB will write and enforce complex and byzantine laws of commerce, ONLY to leave open access to distribution of the world's funds if somebody makes the right filing.

Third, if somebody did happen to find the loophole, and make the right filing, you have to BELIEVE THAT TPTB WILL HONOR THAT AGREEMENT!!!! That's right, TPTB won't fight, or use their military might, or even just ignore that filing, they'd just give up and go home.

Fourth, if all that did happen, you'd have to ignore the laws of economics which would be IMMEDIATE and DEVASTATING hyper inflation. If everybody has $50,000,000,000 (no matter the form, paper money, credit, or actual commodities), then $50,000,000,000 IS NO LONGER WORTH ANYTHING!!

Give everybody in the world $50,000,000,000 in gold, and tomorrow, a loaf of bread costs $1000.

BTW, my offer still stands. $5000 in US cash for my share of the Trust. It'd be a good hedge vs. the hyperinflation that's coming, so jump on it, before I raise the price to $10,000.

Heck, after you figure out the secret code with your credit card company, and paypal the $5k to me, and literally won't cost you anything, right?

Bigger. Faster. Stronger.

Mostly Bigger.
Thoraudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Just since this last post, the system has changed in the favor of the people, and it is working.

*the next part is past tense, but it goes to explain what you just brought up*
Here is/was the power structure, visually.

Now, you're either awake to the system of control, or you are asleep.

*back to present tense*

The TPTW used the UCC to enslave. By dishonoring the system they installed to do the work, they unravel the entire thing themselves. It can't be done. They can't prove they AREN'T corporations, you see?

I'm afraid you are missing the point. Again.

Here, before you come at this any further, at least go through the basics. Where do you want to start? Is the beginning a good place (the 1300's), or do you want to just have a Cliff's notes version of things up to this point? Help me help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoraudio View Post
Do you realize how INANE that statement is?

Let's look at this logically (I know that's a stretch for you, but let's give it a shot).

First, you've got to believe in an all powerful cabal of the rich and elite (The Powers That Be) to enslave humankind and/or eliminate the have-nots. These few people have near infinite power, and control over money, governments, media, and military.

Second, like the Empire leaving a small thermal exhaust vent unprotected on the Death Star, TPTB will write and enforce complex and byzantine laws of commerce, ONLY to leave open access to distribution of the world's funds if somebody makes the right filing.

Third, if somebody did happen to find the loophole, and make the right filing, you have to BELIEVE THAT TPTB WILL HONOR THAT AGREEMENT!!!! That's right, TPTB won't fight, or use their military might, or even just ignore that filing, they'd just give up and go home.

Fourth, if all that did happen, you'd have to ignore the laws of economics which would be IMMEDIATE and DEVASTATING hyper inflation. If everybody has $50,000,000,000 (no matter the form, paper money, credit, or actual commodities), then $50,000,000,000 IS NO LONGER WORTH ANYTHING!!

Give everybody in the world $50,000,000,000 in gold, and tomorrow, a loaf of bread costs $1000.

BTW, my offer still stands. $5000 in US cash for my share of the Trust. It'd be a good hedge vs. the hyperinflation that's coming, so jump on it, before I raise the price to $10,000.

Heck, after you figure out the secret code with your credit card company, and paypal the $5k to me, and literally won't cost you anything, right?

Old 02-19-2013   #13

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 117 Thoraudio will become famous soon enoughThoraudio will become famous soon enoughThoraudio will become famous soon enoughThoraudio will become famous soon enoughThoraudio will become famous soon enoughThoraudio will become famous soon enough

First and foremost, I'm a little disturbed by the Star of David at the top of your graph.

I know you've cited racists and anti-Semites before, but that's a little 'on the nose'.

Second, YES. If a secret cabal was caught in it's own web of legalese, what would force them to recognize their demise? Why would they not just ignore it? There would be nothing in place to force them to concede.

Bigger. Faster. Stronger.

Mostly Bigger.
Thoraudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoraudio View Post
First and foremost, I'm a little disturbed by the Star of David at the top of your graph.

I know you've cited racists and anti-Semites before, but that's a little 'on the nose'.

Second, YES. If a secret cabal was caught in it's own web of legalese, what would force them to recognize their demise? Why would they not just ignore it? There would be nothing in place to force them to concede.
We won't get far in a civilized discussion if kneejerk responses to pictures on a graph create animosity between us. Look closer.

You can be disturbed by organized religion all you want, that doesn't make the truth any less...true. Organized religion is control, as it has been since the dark ages and even beyond. History has proven this, and current events only make this truth even more obvious. If you want to make it about Semitism or Racism, this is unfortunate but I can't stop you. I urge you to look past the control factors if you can, and look at the big picture.

That graph which is not mine but Santos Bonacci's. This is a man who has done extensive studies for most of his life on the history of the slavery system, all the way back to the origins of religion, and the control factors that created it. Not just internet research, either. We are talking a scholar of Latin and a person that speaks multiple languages and who studied ancient documents, including the original Papal Bulls. Point being, it goes WAY beyond religion or racism, OK?

Now, to answer your other question it really is somewhat simple, with a history of the beginning. The very system that was set up is the source of their power. The power of enslavement is encoded in the statues and codes of the UCC, which in turn has an Agent-Principal relationship with prior codices, like the original Trusts that were created during the 1300's and beyond. This has been going on a long time. More detail can be provided here if you wish, but the gist is that the UCC coding is just a continuation of a much more ancient system, a system that was purposely hidden from the common man, for what I hope is an obvious reason.

Remember, everything is Commerce. What on the surface appears to be Constitutional law or common law in Europe, or criminal law, is all Commercial Law, Statutory Law. Every quasi-government is actually a corporation. Every state, a corporation. They are registered in commerce. Sovereignty is fiction for these corporations, they are directly tied in to each other through codes and all codes lead to Rome, the Vatican. The UCC and its predecessors as well as its constituents in other countries are all encoded together as one via the Agent Principal Doctrine. A notice to Agent is a notice to Principal. And a notice to Principal is a notice to Agent.

The UCC system, like its prior Principals, are purposely convoluted. They are made this way to appear untouchable or unimportant to the common person not fully involved in it. It stays "above" the common person, and yet it is there. By interacting with things like Federal Reserve Notes, loan papers, a checkbook, a credit card, etc., you are CONTRACTING with the system and actually proving competency with each and every interaction. Same with going to court, same with handling anything in life other than walking in a park or being with nature. Any interaction with any corporation (which includes quasi-government entities) is a contract through commerce. The UCC and its Agents, and its Principals are the fabric that commerce runs on.

Now, let's set up an example, say with Birth Certs or perhaps better yet, income tax. Income tax is coded in UCC and its Agents, and you'll note other countries also have similar taxing systems so this is true, proven. Income tax is a form of enslavement. ALL income tax from the US goes through the BIS and IMF, and then funnels to the Vatican. Not a penny makes it to our National Debt, nor any other government function. The paper trail never goes from the IRS to the US Treasury, you'll note. Now, money is then distributed via electronic means (adding zeros) via commerce interactions (UCC again) to various entities, one of those being the corporate US to function as quasi-government. There is more (much more) to cover on this if it interests you, but to me since it is foreclosed I don't focus on it anymore.

NOW, as you can see, everything is commerce and thus everything comes through the UCC codices (and of course, its Agents and Principals). When claims are made, a proper filing procedure is required. It is the procedure you saw from the many documents the OPPT filed. After each filing and direct notice (meaning, serving the entity directly in some cases, like Heather and the Trustees did to the Rothschild family in London, for example), an opportunity to rebut is provided. The problem here is that in order to rebut, the accused would first be required to prove they aren't what they were accused of. And that is a massive thing, because the accusations require them to disclose what they are. A corporation! So they remain silent.

Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit
(Thus, silence gives consent; he ought to have spoken when he was able to)
—Latin proverb

Now, by being silent and not rebutting a direct claim with proper notice, they are giving their consent. This is coded in UCC, and its Agents and Principals. It is the very tool used to enslave you. You are silent when you contract in commerce. You do so without knowing, but knowing is not something that is required for it to be consenting.

Finally, now that the basics are established (and I stress, this is just the very basic of the basics, so I'm generalizing the hell out of this thing at the moment), you can probably see why they can't just nullify the UCC. By properly filing each required document of a claim and properly spacing out each document filing so that after the required time to rebut has passed per filing, the system was successfully foreclosed. If they nullified this action, it would also nullify them. It can't be done. A corporation has a directive as part of its prime design. And that is that it has to operate as if in perpetuity. It cannot plan on its own demise. It cannot contribute knowingly to its own demise.

If they ignore the UCC filings, they also ignore the UCC. By ignoring the UCC, they invalidate themselves. A corporation cannot do this, and they can't prove they aren't corporations. It is check-mate, or a catch 22.

Further, though it appears on the surface that little or nothing has changed right now, that's only because the money flow (through UCC corporate coding and through commerce transactions) still had money "in the tubes" to use a phrase Heather used a couple times. But that flow is drying up, and the funds cannot be accessed to continue. All attempts to access funds are met with noncompliance, and no further extortion can happen, except for the extortion that people allow to happen.

I hope this explains it. The Pope resigning, the fact that MSM sources are now starting to tell little bits of truth (like the MSNBC video about the Iraq war that just came out), Canada admitting 3000+ native children perished under their watch, etc. Tons and tons of little truths will keep pouring out, because the system of bribery, blackmail, and indeed enslavement no longer has the ability to perpetuate.

Please remember, it was never about the money. The money numbers were used to make a claim. A claim that, now fully unrebutted, gives the ability to foreclose on it all. All that stands are the people. The people in full unlimited liability for their actions.

Does this make sense? Any part of it requiring further clarification or details? Any links needed to research on your own?

Old 02-19-2013   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

And again, I'm brought back to recommending this excellent article, by Andy Whiteley who runs "Wake up World". One People

Old 02-19-2013   #16
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 23 crazyirish will become famous soon enoughcrazyirish will become famous soon enoughcrazyirish will become famous soon enoughcrazyirish will become famous soon enoughcrazyirish will become famous soon enoughcrazyirish will become famous soon enough

The Paranoid Style in American Politics

Worth a read.
crazyirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyirish View Post
Read it years ago, especially enjoyed the fallacies of logic brought about in it regarding Masonic rites, and the inaccuracies of the true beginning of most secret societies, which actually comes form something much older Nevertheless, it is a perspective that people should read at some point. Note, being feverent about a subject does not qualify someone as paranoid. And being EDUCATED (much more so than Mr. Hofstadter in this particular arena) on a topic also does not qualify a being.

What you must consider of Mr. Hofstadter is that he is being pejorative aka negative here. He is making assumptions (fallacies) that what these "lunatics" are saying is incorrect. An interesting deflection!

I could take time to write an essay, let's call it the Curious Deflection Tactics of the Unaware and Uninformed.

One more thing: distractions won't get you answers. If you are in this thread and after answers, let's talk about them. If you are after judgement against a person's mindset, I'm not interested in that discussion.

Old 02-19-2013   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Old 02-19-2013   #19
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 23 crazyirish will become famous soon enoughcrazyirish will become famous soon enoughcrazyirish will become famous soon enoughcrazyirish will become famous soon enoughcrazyirish will become famous soon enoughcrazyirish will become famous soon enough

Answers & Truth are all I care about. (Well, after good food, good booze, and beautiful women)

The articles & info you've posted wouldn't pass the muster of an entry level Argument Based Research class. And this is coming from someone most people would call a right wing nutjob. (Of course I'm not )

Anyway, I'll leave you to it.
Old 02-19-2013   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Answers & Truth are all I care about. (Well, after good food, good booze, and beautiful women)

The articles & info you've posted wouldn't pass the muster of an entry level Argument Based Research class. And this is coming from someone most people would call a right wing nutjob. (Of course I'm not )

Anyway, I'll leave you to it.
We agree on the good stuff in your quote.

But what do you mean, wouldn't pass? What is there to argue?

Old 02-19-2013   #21
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

A centuries spanning global conspiracy to legally make us slaves...That has been just recently dissolved by a group that just happens to have figured out the legalese to make it all happen...And you can get 50 bajillion dollars if you get on board too?

I'm sorry man, I can't think of anyway to proceed that isn't horribly impolite, and I'm a newcomer here. So, as I said, I'll leave you to it.
Old 02-19-2013   #22
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
A centuries spanning global conspiracy to legally make us slaves...That has been just recently dissolved by a group that just happens to have figured out the legalese to make it all happen...And you can get 50 bajillion dollars if you get on board too?

I'm sorry man, I can't think of anyway to proceed that isn't horribly impolite, and I'm a newcomer here. So, as I said, I'll leave you to it.

Don't worry about the money, but if it interests you by all means do your own research on OPPT and see what you think. I recommend starting with history lessons like I explained earlier, but others might be more interested in the now.

The important thing to know is that right now and hereon, you are free and the only enslavement will be by your own free will.

Its a complicated matter but if one starts to think of it more as the final act of a very large, very interactive theatrical play, this is endgame and the curtain is about to go up. In that way, you can sort of see how good the timing is. It HAS to happen now, because now is the time. It is part of the awakening, part of the prophecy predicted by all major cultures that didn't focus on the destruction of the planet or other doom. This is option 2.

Old 02-19-2013   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

Banned

Rep Power: 0 Oliver will become famous soon enoughOliver will become famous soon enoughOliver will become famous soon enoughOliver will become famous soon enoughOliver will become famous soon enoughOliver will become famous soon enoughOliver will become famous soon enough

Quote:
... starting with history lessons ...
Martin Luther - "Free at Last"

Free at Last- Martin Luther King, Jr - YouTube
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013   #24

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 42 Manic1! is on a distinguished roadManic1! is on a distinguished roadManic1! is on a distinguished roadManic1! is on a distinguished road

[YOUTUBE]Naughty By Nature - O.P.P. - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]
Manic1! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013   #25
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic1! View Post
if you just copy what is after the = sign of the youtube address and insert it like you did it will show like below. i had to look it up

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Quote:
Quote: