maybe get a family member / friend to co sign or summink?
pity to waste all that education and effort by dieing cos your brakes failed.
gotta be a way?
begging is the new .com
Well, unfortunately, those aren't options. But we've got way too much debt as it is... I'd wager more than anyone on this board, and that's likely including business owners. Perhaps not, but definitely in the running....
"You never know why you're alive until you know what you would die for." - Bart Millard
1. I ordered raammat but my car is only 2 months old and I don't want to rip it up yet, or mess up my A-pillars for the tweeter install.
2. I live in a walk up apartment, and don't feel like doing the install in the parking lot. And I would have to drag my whole interior up to my apartment, since I don't have garage/storage space.
3. I don't have the tools or the space to build the sub box I want. (I don't think my landlord wants me cutting sheets of wood on the balcony)
4. I don't have the money to order all the knick-knacks I need for the install (ie. carpet, grill cloth, terminals, baffles, polfill, etc.)
5. I want an alarm before I do the install, and don't have the money for that either.
Alck of time......But I dont mind. With me the hardest and most important part of any build, no mater how simple or hard( fiberglass or simple MDF box) the plannig process is the most important so while working on others it gives me time to think my build through.....even though we all know there is that 1 or 2 snag in the plan that then has to be dealt with.......I also am having a hard time tracking down a good used DLS A4 So if you have one and want to swap labor/equipment/cash/ or even a good hug.....let me know.
*WARNING*Side effects of car audio addiction include: Runny nose, anal leakage, a reduction in supplied semin, and ear bleeding...so enjoy.
It's relatively easy to sneak some internet usage in at work from time to time. Sneaking in an install during work hours is a bit harder...
Agreed! I am at work at least 10 - 12 hours a day. I have a lot of free time to browse the web during work but that leaves little to time after work for installs. With the honeydew list and the hour workouts at the gym there isn't much more than an hour of time for myself at home before I have to hit the hay.