2016 Presidential Election - Page 3 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2016   #51
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 66 1fishman will become famous soon enough1fishman will become famous soon enough1fishman will become famous soon enough1fishman will become famous soon enough1fishman will become famous soon enough1fishman will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 2016 Presidential Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhow View Post
Gary Johnson...
I'd consider voting Libertarian at this point.
I wouldn't vote for Gary, but i think a lot of people could get behind Austin Petersen if he becomes the libertarian nominee.
1fishman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2016   #52
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 153 bobduch will become famous soon enoughbobduch will become famous soon enoughbobduch will become famous soon enoughbobduch will become famous soon enoughbobduch will become famous soon enoughbobduch will become famous soon enough

If the economy/markets holds until the election Clinton wins.
If not, Trump ("I can fix it.") wins.

Trump is winning with the protest vote. As he should. Same thing going on with Bernie. The best thing about this is the career assholes, I mean politicians, seeing that they may not be able to get away with their bs much longer.

The upside to Hillary (for me) is seeing Bill run rampant in the White House. That could be very entertaining.

And if Trump wins and Mexico builds and pays for the wall...I'll give away all my Velodynes...

Mr Speaker, I withdraw my statement that half the cabinet are asses. Half the cabinet are not asses. Benjamin Disraeli
bobduch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2016   #53
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 280 JAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond repute

there ought to be a list of all the issues for both and I am not talking about the bull they walk around saying now but all the things from the past that indicate the true candidate.

apparently there are millions of american voters who dont even know these people.

there are plenty of sources on Hillary that are facts which amazes me that anyone wants her at all.

I am sure Trump has his own skeletons and he was not my choice but I cant vote for Hillary and not voting is the same as going so. But you can kind plenty of info from the people involved on all the criminal activity the clintons did..its not opinion.

for some reason the Clintons have been able to get away with it for decades mainly cause people dont pay attention. I am hoping it will come out now cause she is one nasty person

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedNihilist View Post
Furthermore... The economy improving is a fact, it has been measured and is not subjective.
The mirage is the belief that this can't be true. It is. America is starting to come around
JAX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2016   #54
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 88 EeeDeeEye will become famous soon enoughEeeDeeEye will become famous soon enoughEeeDeeEye will become famous soon enoughEeeDeeEye will become famous soon enoughEeeDeeEye will become famous soon enoughEeeDeeEye will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobduch View Post
The upside to Hillary (for me) is seeing Bill run rampant in the White House. That could be very entertaining.
What would be entertaining is for the staff to put the White House back in the shape that the Clintons left it in when they departed, and force Bill to fix everything they farked up...
EeeDeeEye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2016   #55
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 280 JAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeeDeeEye View Post
What would be entertaining is for the staff to put the White House back in the shape that the Clintons left it in when they departed, and force Bill to fix everything they farked up...

that would be funny....when they show up ..."hey we went ahead and gutted it because you already have all the furnishings from the last time when you stole everything" ...

thousands and thousands worth ...but they claim they were "flate broke" ...

vile filth...

"In 2002, after congressional investigators documented hundreds of thousands worth of gifts intended for the residence and not the Clintons personally, they were forced to return or pay for $114,000 in property:

After they were criticized for taking $190,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for $86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount.

Their latest decision to send back $28,000 in gifts brings to $114,000 the value of items the Clintons have either decided to pay for or return.

Quote:
Furthermore... The economy improving is a fact, it has been measured and is not subjective.
The mirage is the belief that this can't be true. It is. America is starting to come around

Last edited by JAX; 05-26-2016 at 07:29 AM..
Old 05-27-2016   #56
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 88 EeeDeeEye will become famous soon enoughEeeDeeEye will become famous soon enoughEeeDeeEye will become famous soon enoughEeeDeeEye will become famous soon enoughEeeDeeEye will become famous soon enoughEeeDeeEye will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX View Post
vile filth...
Amen brutha!
EeeDeeEye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2016   #57
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeeDeeEye View Post
Amen brutha!

you know what Im talking about ....

Near 100 people have died that were close associates of the Clintons , involved in business with the Clintons, or involved in or had info related to legal issues that may have been a problem to the Clintons. Some of them were just young women that Bill was screwing.

odd suicides ...executions........outright murders

if you dare read this story:

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

here is easier to read breakdown but no pics :

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/lib...y/bdycount.txt

Quote:

Last edited by JAX; 05-27-2016 at 08:09 AM..
Old 05-27-2016   #58
ndm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 131 ndm will become famous soon enoughndm will become famous soon enoughndm will become famous soon enoughndm will become famous soon enoughndm will become famous soon enoughndm will become famous soon enough

Yesterday's Energy speech from trump reminded me of this.
It is time for this guy to admit that he has no idea what he is mouth vomiting about.

I urge all of you to watch the movie below. While it is a comedy, it is haunting my dreams in this election cycle.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8...gone...Got a G8GT...Waited 6 years...traded for a 2013 SRT Jeep!!...Jeep SRT
https://driiive.com/SRTJEEP/SRTJEEP/# ---http://www.cardomain.com/id/SRTJEEP
ndm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2016   #59
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

my choices are :

#1. A idiot at times big mouth who isnt a career politician(which is good cause just cause you have done it for years dont mean shit as you have done a shit job at it) I can live with that idea if he surrounds himself with people who know whats going on and are for America for once rather than the rest of the world.

or

#2 A liar and a murderer with a husband also a liar and murderer. Both should be locked up for serious crimes. Both sick evil people. Not a doubt in my mind. Those two formerly would sell their mothers soul for a dime. ANyone that thinks they care about you is a fool

its not a tough choice for me. of course knowing the history of the Clintons Trump may not make it through this alive.

Quote:
Old 05-27-2016   #60
ndm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 131 ndm will become famous soon enoughndm will become famous soon enoughndm will become famous soon enoughndm will become famous soon enoughndm will become famous soon enoughndm will become famous soon enough

Quote:

of course knowing the history of the Clintons Trump may not make it through this alive.
Crossing fingers....yeah I said it

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8...gone...Got a G8GT...Waited 6 years...traded for a 2013 SRT Jeep!!...Jeep SRT
Old 05-27-2016   #61
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndm View Post
Crossing fingers....yeah I said it

well gosh that just makes about as much sense as going to the nearest maximum prison and picking anyone of the murderes in there and having them be president. they would do as much for the rest of us as the Clintons.

Quote:
Old 05-27-2016   #62
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 66 1fishman will become famous soon enough1fishman will become famous soon enough1fishman will become famous soon enough1fishman will become famous soon enough1fishman will become famous soon enough1fishman will become famous soon enough

I wouldn't rule out third or fourth party yet.

This weekend the Libertarians pick their candidate. If Petersen wins they might make a go of it.

Bernie could run independent too.

Trump's 58% negatives, Hillary 52% negative's plus both of their pending/potential court cases. Could be a perfect storm for a outsider.
Old 05-27-2016   #63
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fishman View Post
I wouldn't rule out third or fourth party yet.

This weekend the Libertarians pick their candidate. If Petersen wins they might make a go of it.

Bernie could run independent too.

Trump's 58% negatives, Hillary 52% negative's plus both of their pending/potential court cases. Could be a perfect storm for a outsider.

You think in the time left that there is going to be a chance for that? hasnt worked for Ron Paul and didnt work for Ross Perot. Either of them would have been smart but they just werent cool enough.

only reason Sanders is in it is because he promises everyone free stuff.. just like Obama ...

im waiting for the ROMNEY announcement now that Trump has the delegate votes.

I need to see some data on a libertarian vote before I believe it will do anything but hand that witch the office.

Quote:
Old 05-27-2016   #64
ndm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
well gosh that just makes about as much sense as going to the nearest maximum prison and picking anyone of the murderes in there and having them be president. they would do as much for the rest of us as the Clintons.
Awesome. The Republicans can use that for their next candidate. The are in fact being very creative these days for standard bearers. It would make a alot of sense actually. At this point, I could not go back to the right even if I tried.

Old 05-27-2016   #65
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Awesome. The Republicans can use that for their next candidate. The are in fact being very creative these days for standard bearers. It would make a alot of sense actually. At this point, I could not go back to the right even if I tried.

What are you even talking about? Havnt heard a republican claim Trump was the standard bearer. He is actually opposite of anything they considered representative of "republicans"

Republican politicians are just as bad as democrats.

You have to be more specific.

The idiocrasy isn't limited to one side or the other but apparently you will vote for a murderer with no problem.

Quote:
Old 05-27-2016   #66
ndm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
What are you even talking about? Havnt heard a republican claim Trump was the standard bearer. He is actually opposite of anything they considered representative of "republicans"

Republican politicians are just as bad as democrats.

You have to be more specific.

The idiocrasy isn't limited to one side or the other but apparently you will vote for a murderer with no problem.
Im talking about all the weak assholes that hated trump a couple weeks ago and now are right up his pee hole now. One after another these spineless losers rolled over and got right in line with trump. They are honestly pathetic.

And, um yes, Donny boy is the republican nominee. He is now the standard bearer for the publicans. If that was not the truth, then they would have the balls to continue the NEVER in never trump. I respect the bush family for sticking to their guns, and for the moment, I respect Paul Ryan for sticking to his principles......but......just wait for it.......he will soon role over and confirm my beliefs.

I used to be a swing voter....It has been a long time now that I have been able to respect the folks right of center.

For those that are casting votes for this Fu(king retard.....I will refer you to the movie that I referenced above.

Oh, and all this is coming from a 19 year military vet with 6 deployments and counting. It absolutely disgusts me when I see these polls that report that the whole military supports Trump. That is a fricking joke. The honorable men and women that I am serving with do not share that view.

I would take President Obama, Hillary, Bernie, Romney, Bill, W.Bush or Bush 1 back any day before I would even consider a fu(king idiot like Trump.

God, I cannot Fucking believe that my military retirement papers could be signed by this fucking idiot.

Old 05-27-2016   #67
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Im talking about all the weak assholes that hated trump a couple weeks ago and now are right up his pee hole now. One after another these spineless losers rolled over and got right in line with trump. They are honestly pathetic.

And, um yes, Donny boy is the republican nominee. He is now the standard bearer for the publicans. If that was not the truth, then they would have the balls to continue the NEVER in never trump. I respect the bush family for sticking to their guns, and for the moment, I respect Paul Ryan for sticking to his principles......but......just wait for it.......he will soon role over and confirm my beliefs.

I used to be a swing voter....It has been a long time now that I have been able to respect the folks right of center.

For those that are casting votes for this Fu(king retard.....I will refer you to the movie that I referenced above.

Oh, and all this is coming from a 19 year military vet with 6 deployments and counting. It absolutely disgusts me when I see these polls that report that the whole military supports Trump. That is a fricking joke. The honorable men and women that I am serving with do not share that view.

I would take President Obama, Hillary, Bernie, Romney, Bill, W.Bush or Bush 1 back any day before I would even consider a fu(king idiot like Trump.

God, I cannot Fucking believe that my military retirement papers could be signed by this fucking idiot.
okay I see your point..it wasnt that way at first but I see what you mean.

as for your service..THANKS , props to you and you deserve all the respect for that.

I am surprised you would vote for any democrat being in the service. they usually dont support the actual servicemen. look at the asshole in charge of the VA. compared waiting for healthcare to going to disneyland for fun.

I have heard Trump do nothing but support the troops even before all this . I am not for war BUT I AM FOR TROOPS. It disgusts me the way military has been used by the milatary machine and it spits out the servicement like trash when done.

so I find it hard that you support the same people whom dont seem to respect what you do. you guys sacrifice your lives in the name of freedom when in actuality its not always about anyones freedom or democracy. ...dont you have an issue with that? I do.

as for trump being an idiot....so they say the same thing about GWB jr... and lots of other people.....

Obama I dont know how smart he is..I know if you compare what he says off a monitor that is written for him it sounds really good....if you ever hear him speak his own thoughts ...its like a totally different person....

I heard Obama say there were 57 states ....um..wrong....but is he an idiot?

I know a congresswoman who said the USA as a country was 400 years old...yet she gets away with it...

Quote:
Old 05-27-2016   #68
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:

why is it you cant say a thing about my issues with Hillary ? I mean she is a liar, hypocrite and the devil....

claims to be for the people while raking in 21 million in 2 yrs for some hot air. its all a scam and they are running the table..

you have lots of hatred on Trump whom hasnt been fucking all of us over the last 40yrs like all the other career politicians....how come you have no problem with them?

I dont know if you are but I always wonder why the black people hate the white man. The white man they should hate are the ones in charge but yet they hate the regular folk even though we arent doing anything or keeping them down or any of that hate.

I am real curious about displaced hate

Quote:
Old 05-27-2016   #69
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Quote:
You think in the time left that there is going to be a chance for that? hasnt worked for Ron Paul and didnt work for Ross Perot. Either of them would have been smart but they just werent cool enough.

only reason Sanders is in it is because he promises everyone free stuff.. just like Obama ...

im waiting for the ROMNEY announcement now that Trump has the delegate votes.

I need to see some data on a libertarian vote before I believe it will do anything but hand that witch the office.
Ross Perot got 17% against two fairly liked politicians. That wasn't bad considering everything. This is a different game and the real primary campaigning really hasn't even started yet.

Bernie supporters, yeah some of them want free stuff, but it seems like just as many of them just don't like Hillary. If he gets in as a independent he will win a least 12 states.

Gary Johnson couldn't get more than 5% BUT If Petersen gets the nod, his small government, pro constitution, big liberty, pro-life, could make a dent with the never Trump conservatives.
Petersen comes across on the young side, but he's well spoken, good looking, smart guy, (like a younger Marco Rubio) you should check him out. Theirs still enough "never Trump" prominent conservatives that could get behind Petersen to make a difference. he would be a long shot but i'd campaign for him.

Who knows, a four way race could split the states up enough that no one wins, and the choice fall in the hands of the House of Representatives. This could get interesting.
Old 05-27-2016   #70
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

well if all the people who want trump had a better option it would be great.

I understand the movement. thats the problem, the establishment doesnt get the real reason he is even there

not everyone who supports him is stupid. its more than that ..

Quote:
Old 05-27-2016   #71
ndm
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
okay I see your point..it wasnt that way at first but I see what you mean.

as for your service..THANKS , props to you and you deserve all the respect for that.

I am surprised you would vote for any democrat being in the service. they usually dont support the actual servicemen. look at the asshole in charge of the VA. compared waiting for healthcare to going to disneyland for fun.

I have heard Trump do nothing but support the troops even before all this . I am not for war BUT I AM FOR TROOPS. It disgusts me the way military has been used by the milatary machine and it spits out the servicement like trash when done.

so I find it hard that you support the same people whom dont seem to respect what you do. you guys sacrifice your lives in the name of freedom when in actuality its not always about anyones freedom or democracy. ...dont you have an issue with that? I do.

as for trump being an idiot....so they say the same thing about GWB jr... and lots of other people.....

Obama I dont know how smart he is..I know if you compare what he says off a monitor that is written for him it sounds really good....if you ever hear him speak his own thoughts ...its like a totally different person....

I heard Obama say there were 57 states ....um..wrong....but is he an idiot?

I know a congresswoman who said the USA as a country was 400 years old...yet she gets away with it...
You posted alot of crap but I will try to be brief...

What trump says and actually does for the troops are two different things. Its nice that he actually donated to the troops after being called out about it...

The VA asshole you refered to is a well respected military leader that I have no doubt is fighting very hard to take care of us...show some respect here. It is very obvious that you are not a service member. Your post show it.

I as well as many of my troops support all types of things. We are independent but work together for a common cause. The one thing that was very clear in our heated political conversations months ago in oyr tent is that no matter dem or republican....all of us believed that trump would be devestating for our country. Please do not put us strong willed members of our Armed Forces in some ridiculous category that assUmes that we only support one party. We are a very diverse group.

President Obama is a Constitutional Law Professor..... and has a long list of acomplishments....I have actually met the man and he was speaking off script. I have a video that I shot to show him deviating from some very important things just to come speak to us uniformed service men and women. Are you seriously questioning his smarts?

I have also met Hillary and have those photos too....as well as Don Rumsfeld.....Bill Clinton...etc.

You are right...I do hate Trump...He is a threat to my great nation....so just like isis...I absolutely hate him. (Absolute honestly)

I absolutely do not hate white men. I hate hateful white men though. I hate bullies. I hate people with no spine and I hate those that will not stand up for their principles. I hate those that hate me. These things on my list have nothing to do with race though. Ignorance has no color.

As far as comments about your issues with Hillary, well frankly I do not see your comments and issues with most of the folks you post about as serious and inteligent anyway. I actually have followed your ridiculous nonsense for a while about all sorts of subjects and I just dont take you seriously. Your views are very simple and predictable and honestly I really just dabble around these threads every now and then as humor. You make me laugh while making me compassionate for you at the same time.

Second reason for me not commenting about Hillary is because why the hell would I feed the beast.I dont share your views and conspiracy theories about the Clinton family. You have plenty of hate for her already. Any and all comments I could make will fall on deaf ears (eyes in this case). You could never be swayed. You come here to argue points as if you actually give a shit. I dont believe you do. You do not inspire me. Sorry

Old 05-27-2016   #72
DIYMA 500 Club

Banned

Rep Power: 0 XSIV SPL will become famous soon enoughXSIV SPL will become famous soon enoughXSIV SPL will become famous soon enoughXSIV SPL will become famous soon enoughXSIV SPL will become famous soon enoughXSIV SPL will become famous soon enoughXSIV SPL will become famous soon enoughXSIV SPL will become famous soon enough

AWC... I suppose you're an idiot...

Thanks for sharing!
XSIV SPL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2016   #73

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 97 lucky will become famous soon enoughlucky will become famous soon enoughlucky will become famous soon enoughlucky will become famous soon enoughlucky will become famous soon enoughlucky will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You posted alot of crap but I will try to be brief...
Haha...and he wants you to engage in his premise that Hillary Clinton is a liar, hypocrite, the devil AAND a MURDERER... "fact, not opinion" because he read it on some right wing nutjob conspiracy website and random ass white paper from who knows where and who knows who.

Then he tries to suggest edgewise that its about race that you don't support Trump. WTF.

Only a certain kind of person would believe Trump has any ability or is qualified, whatsoever to be president. All he has offered on any subject or issue is "I am the best, I will be the best, waaayy better than anyone else...BELIEVE ME." Not a single shred of substance . He's also proclaimed himself handsome with beautiful fingers. I guess they believe that too.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2016   #74

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 25 rob feature will become famous soon enoughrob feature will become famous soon enoughrob feature will become famous soon enoughrob feature will become famous soon enoughrob feature will become famous soon enoughrob feature will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I respect Paul Ryan for sticking to his principles......but......just wait for it.......he will soon role over and confirm my beliefs.
That's funny. I never liked Ryan until he did that. Like you I suspect it's temporary though.

And you have your movie wrong. It's back to the future {Biff} . Don't believe me? Why do we have hoverboards all of a sudden? Huh?
rob feature is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2016   #75

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 593 BigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond repute

If Hillary had been an emergency dispatcher, and people had died because she refused to send help after numerous 911 calls, wouldn't you seek indictment? Would you still consider her as a viable candidate for higher office?

I guess she got away with it...just like Bill, who got away with perjury.

Speaking of Bill, what's up with this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNy4ixHFrdI

I guess it's only racist if a Republican says it

BigAl205 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement