2016 Presidential Election - Page 309 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5 Days Ago   #7701

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 593 BigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: 2016 Presidential Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqnut View Post
Some simple 'yes' or 'no' questions:

1. Is Trump compromised with the Russians?

2. Did Trump fire Comey because he wouldn't roll back the Russian investigation?

3. Did Trump commit obstruction of justice by asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation?

4. Is Trump clueless on the JD of being POTUS?

I kind know what your answers are going to be, but lets see.
Well, as you put it...
Quote:
Are you saying there is nothing between the two? There are only two extremes, with nothing between them?
But I will attempt to tell my view

1. It depends on your definition of "compromised". Trump is a global businessman and I'm sure has dealings ,both directly and indirectly, with Russian interests as well as other countries. I'm sure that any global businessman could be somehow linked to some unsavory characters if you dig deep enough, but this doesn't necessarily mean that he is being controlled.

2. Comey is a DNC sock puppet and should have been dismissed way before now, but the Russian witch hunt was probably icing on the cake

3. No

4. I don't understand the question. Is JD the Justice Dept?

BigAl205 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 5 Days Ago   #7702
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 154 sqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post

1. It depends on your definition of "compromised". Trump is a global businessman and I'm sure has dealings ,both directly and indirectly, with Russian interests as well as other countries. I'm sure that any global businessman could be somehow linked to some unsavory characters if you dig deep enough, but this doesn't necessarily mean that he is being controlled.
So Putin sets up the meeting, Trump bars the US media but allows TASS on Putin's word that pics wont be published...oops!! What happened? Well Putin is an arrogant, braggart bully, much like our friend. When folks like these get their opponent on the mat, they put their foot on the opponents throat and push down. They love showing everyone, see I got him. How many times has Trump boasted about all the people he sued? Same thing.

Also, for guys like these doing it once is not enough, they will do it every chance they get. So Putin offers to help by providing the transcripts, while his lackeys are laughing their guts out in the background.........as and when the tape gets out (as it will), you will still be justifying it by saying aww c'mon boys will be boys.

Quote:
2. Comey is a DNC sock puppet and should have been dismissed way before now, but the Russian witch hunt was probably icing on the cake
Fact Check: Just because Obama nominated Comey it doesn't make him a DNC puppet. Fact is he has always been a GOP boy and Obama nominated him against the advice of his team to buy peace with the Republicans in Congress. Not that it did any good. The level of BS on Fox is up ten fold these days.

James Comey: Why Obama wants a Republican to be FBI chief

Quote:
3. No
How is asking an FBI chief to drop an ongoing investigation not obstruction of justice? Is there some obscure law for this one too?

Quote:
4. I don't understand the question. Is JD the Justice Dept?
Sorry JD=Job Description. Does Trump have the temperament and skills to be be POTUS?

HU : Pioneer p-80rsII DSP Bit Ten Mid Bass : Polk SR 6500 Tweets : Scan-Speak 3004 Sub : MM 2124 4 Ch Genesis Profile Four Ultra Mono : Genesis DM
sqnut is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #7703
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 154 sqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to beholdsqnut is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It appears that McCarthyism is alive and well. The cold war ended in the 80's, so why do people still think of Russia as "the enemy"?
Ummm the cold war never ended, the USSR just fell apart.

1. Russia and USA have about 4,000 nuclear warheads aimed at each other.

2. Russia and US are on opposite sides in many theatres around the world and actively work to undermine each others interests.

HU : Pioneer p-80rsII DSP Bit Ten Mid Bass : Polk SR 6500 Tweets : Scan-Speak 3004 Sub : MM 2124 4 Ch Genesis Profile Four Ultra Mono : Genesis DM
Old 5 Days Ago   #7704
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 43 DavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Ummm the cold war never ended, the USSR just fell apart.

1. Russia and USA have about 4,000 nuclear warheads aimed at each other.

2. Russia and US are on opposite sides in many theatres around the world and actively work to undermine each others interests.
Lmao! Ok, who is "Mr Conspiracy Theorist and Mr Fearmongerer" now?

Seriously though, it would be about time that the US and Russia developed a good relationship. Russia could be a great ally. Or at least let's put it this way, we do have worse allies already...

My wife was furious when she overheard me saying I want to do a 3 way in my Jeep. 2016 Wrangler 2 Door - Morel MT250 Tweeters - Morel Hybrid MW6 Midbass - Hertz Mille Rear fill- Sundown Zv.4 & SCV-2000D - Arc XDi - Mosconi Pico 2 - MiniDSP - source Fiio X3
DavidRam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #7705
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
Lmao! Ok, who is "Mr Conspiracy Theorist and Mr Fearmongerer" now?

Seriously though, it would be about time that the US and Russia developed a good relationship. Russia could be a great ally. Or at least let's put it this way, we do have worse allies already...
Putin's grand plan is to reunite USSR and to do that he needs to weaken Nato, remember someone saying "Nato is obsolete"? If you can fit US Russian bromance into that, more power to you. BTW both points I quoted are verifiable facts.

Old 5 Days Ago   #7706
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 43 DavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Putin's grand plan is to reunite USSR and to do that he needs to weaken Nato, remember someone saying "Nato is obsolete"? If you can fit US Russian bromance into that, more power to you. BTW both points I quoted are verifiable facts.
Lmao AGAIN! Pure comedy!

Well I guess we are going to see who wins first - Putin and his "grand plan" or the fucking Muslims and their plan.

My wife was furious when she overheard me saying I want to do a 3 way in my Jeep. 2016 Wrangler 2 Door - Morel MT250 Tweeters - Morel Hybrid MW6 Midbass - Hertz Mille Rear fill- Sundown Zv.4 & SCV-2000D - Arc XDi - Mosconi Pico 2 - MiniDSP - source Fiio X3
Old 5 Days Ago   #7707
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Lmao AGAIN! Pure comedy!

Well I guess we are going to see who wins first - Putin and his "grand plan" or the fucking Muslims and their plan.
For many generations the Muslims were happy killing each other (shia vs sunni) and the Israelis, until GWB went chasing WMD.

Old 5 Days Ago   #7708
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
For many generations the Muslims were happy killing each other (shia vs sunni) and the Israelis, until GWB went chasing WMD.
Of course, all of the Muslim problems are Bush's fault... Stupid me, how could I forget...

Old 5 Days Ago   #7709
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
Of course, all of the Muslim problems are Bush's fault... Stupid me, how could I forget...
The Muslims have been fighting with each other for over a thousand years, so yes there are certainly issues that are endemic to the religion. But the theatre of action was always limited, GWB just brought all the issues to the rest of the world. Not sure how you can deny that.

Old 5 Days Ago   #7710

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 593 BigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Muslims have been fighting with each other for over a thousand years, so yes there are certainly issues that are endemic to the religion. But the theatre of action was always limited...
BUT...if the POTUS try to keep the chaos out of the US by limiting access until tighter checks can be enacted...well that just makes him a racist a-hole.

Old 5 Days Ago   #7711
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
The Muslims have been fighting with each other for over a thousand years, so yes there are certainly issues that are endemic to the religion. But the theatre of action was always limited, GWB just brought all the issues to the rest of the world. Not sure how you can deny that.
You will always, only believe what you want to believe... You aren't after truth and facts, you are only looking for things to support your world view and what you want to believe.
Even if you are presented with facts that completely disprove what you believe, you will either discredit them or twist them to what you want them to mean.

That is the unfortunate handicap that accompanies the liberal way of thinking.

Old 5 Days Ago   #7712

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 101 bassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to bassfreak85

Quote:
So Putin sets up the meeting, Trump bars the US media but allows TASS on Putin's word that pics wont be published...oops!! What happened? Well Putin is an arrogant, braggart bully, much like our friend. When folks like these get their opponent on the mat, they put their foot on the opponents throat and push down. They love showing everyone, see I got him. How many times has Trump boasted about all the people he sued? Same thing.

Also, for guys like these doing it once is not enough, they will do it every chance they get. So Putin offers to help by providing the transcripts, while his lackeys are laughing their guts out in the background.........as and when the tape gets out (as it will), you will still be justifying it by saying aww c'mon boys will be boys.

Fact Check: Just because Obama nominated Comey it doesn't make him a DNC puppet. Fact is he has always been a GOP boy and Obama nominated him against the advice of his team to buy peace with the Republicans in Congress. Not that it did any good. The level of BS on Fox is up ten fold these days.

James Comey: Why Obama wants a Republican to be FBI chief

How is asking an FBI chief to drop an ongoing investigation not obstruction of justice? Is there some obscure law for this one too?

Sorry JD=Job Description. Does Trump have the temperament and skills to be be POTUS?
he NEVER ASK TO STOP THE INVESTIGATION. he said "i hope you can look past this". what i take from it is give me a unbiased fair assessment don't jump to conclusions.
You are so mind fucked you can't even see the facts..

pioneer AVH-X4800bs1" ceramic done tweeters 6.5 midrange drivers 15" woofer,phoenix gold xenon 200.4
zenon NC-3600.1 upgraded Transistors and Output Filters Contact me ANYTiME at 8675309
bassfreak85 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #7713

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 101 bassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to bassfreak85

Quote:
you know what nato is? nato is SHIT without us and we are always paying BIG and killing our troops.
Nato is the reason they are rewriting the Constitution. They are using nato as a conduit to one world government. slowly taking land a resources(recently iraq and paying out the ASS to iran for the to play along instead of starting a war) for control of all land a resources. you think government sucks now wait till a few control EVERYTHING.

pioneer AVH-X4800bs1" ceramic done tweeters 6.5 midrange drivers 15" woofer,phoenix gold xenon 200.4
zenon NC-3600.1 upgraded Transistors and Output Filters Contact me ANYTiME at 8675309
bassfreak85 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #7714

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 76 Manic1! is on a distinguished roadManic1! is on a distinguished roadManic1! is on a distinguished roadManic1! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassfreak85 View Post
you know what nato is? nato is SHIT without us and we are always paying BIG and killing our troops.
Nato is the reason they are rewriting the Constitution. They are using nato as a conduit to one world government. slowly taking land a resources(recently iraq and paying out the ASS to iran for the to play along instead of starting a war) for control of all land a resources. you think government sucks now wait till a few control EVERYTHING.
Sure buddy what ever you say.
Manic1! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #7715
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
BUT...if the POTUS try to keep the chaos out of the US by limiting access until tighter checks can be enacted...well that just makes him a racist a-hole.
The only way to resolve this is to go back in time and have a word with the founding fathers. Unless, you're saying laws should be observed based on what is convenient at the time.

Old 5 Days Ago   #7716
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
you know what nato is? nato is SHIT without us......blah....blah...
Good observation, now walk one step further in analyzing the situation and without getting lost in whining. 80% of Nato strength is from the US and now if VP could get America out of it, suddenly there's no counter balance to his expansionist desire.......it's exactly like a game of chess.

Old 5 Days Ago   #7717
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

UNPLUGGED

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner/ Engineer/Sales/Support

Rep Power: 152 Victor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So one world government is a bad idea?
Unless of course that government is ours?

It seems like most people don't care to actually understand reality.
Victor_inox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #7718
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
he NEVER ASK TO STOP THE INVESTIGATION. he said "i hope you can look past this". what i take from it is give me a unbiased fair assessment don't jump to conclusions.
You are so mind fucked you can't even see the facts..
So A & B are acquaintances and A is having an affair with B's wife. When B finds out and confronts him, A tells him "I hope you can look past this". What is A saying? I'm going to continue sleeping with your wife and I hope you can look past it or Sorry, I made a mistake, I'm going to stop and I hope you can look past it.

For someone who claims mensa intelligence, you're pretty poor at analyzing the inputs you get.

Old 5 Days Ago   #7719
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

UNPLUGGED

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner/ Engineer/Sales/Support

Rep Power: 152 Victor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So A & B are acquaintances and A is having an affair with B's wife. When B finds out and confronts him, A tells him "I hope you can look past this". What is A saying? I'm going to continue sleeping with your wife and I hope you can look past it or Sorry, I made a mistake, I'm going to stop and I hope you can look past it.

For someone who claims mensa intelligence, you're pretty poor at analyzing the inputs you get.
That claim is dead.

It seems like most people don't care to actually understand reality.
Victor_inox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Days Ago   #7720

Diyma Ninja

Quote:
The only way to resolve this is to go back in time and have a word with the founding fathers. Unless, you're saying laws should be observed based on what is convenient at the time.
I've said it many times...if the founding fathers knew the kind of BS we would be dealing with nowadays, they would have written the Constitution a little bit differently.

Old 4 Days Ago   #7721

Diyma Ninja

Quote:

A more appropriate analogy would be A & B are acquaintances, and B suspects C is having an affair with D. B claims that during a meeting, A says, "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting C go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

Of course the people on the left are praying that if C is in fact having an affair with D, then A is also having an affair with D that way they can use it as an excuse to get rid of A.

Old 4 Days Ago   #7722
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
A more appropriate analogy would be A & B are acquaintances, and B suspects C is having an affair with D. B claims that during a meeting, A says, "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting C go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

Of course the people on the left are praying that if C is in fact having an affair with D, then A is also having an affair with D that way they can use it as an excuse to get rid of A.
A+ for creative diversion and seeing black and white as grey.

Old 4 Days Ago   #7723
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Quote:
I've said it many times...if the founding fathers knew the kind of BS we would be dealing with nowadays, they would have written the Constitution a little bit differently.
Careful what you wish for, if the founding fathers could look at America today, who knows, the second could have been about something totally different.

Old 4 Days Ago   #7724

Diyma Ninja

Quote:
A+ for creative diversion and seeing black and white as grey.

So if Comey was still running the investigation, what do you think he would find?

...or what would you hope that he found?

Old 4 Days Ago   #7725

Diyma Ninja

Quote:
Careful what you wish for, if the founding fathers could look at America today, who knows, the second could have been about something totally different.
Well, I know the First would be a bit more specific

Sponsored Links
Advertisement