2016 Presidential Election - Page 336 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6 Days Ago   #8376

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 19 Crazychile will become famous soon enoughCrazychile will become famous soon enoughCrazychile will become famous soon enoughCrazychile will become famous soon enoughCrazychile will become famous soon enoughCrazychile will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 2016 Presidential Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqnut View Post
Well, Trump wants to cut education spend by $9 billion........
I don't have a problem with this. Spending more money has not had a correlation towards better results.

I think I saw some info recently where the US spends more per student than other developed countries...or at least it was near the top of the list. When other countries do much better in STEM and yet spend less, this should be a tip that we have a problem. And it isn't a money problem.
Crazychile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 6 Days Ago   #8377
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 13 Grinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazychile View Post
I don't have a problem with this. Spending more money has not had a correlation towards better results.

I think I saw some info recently where the US spends more per student than other developed countries...or at least it was near the top of the list. When other countries do much better in STEM and yet spend less, this should be a tip that we have a problem. And it isn't a money problem.
Good point. However, in the absence of comprehensive changes, it seems to me that spending less money would only tend to make the problem worse.

Quote:
Originally posted by dgage: ...EVERY system has a bottleneck, it is just a matter of whether the bottleneck causes enough of a limit to be worth the expense to alleviate it (and move to another bottleneck)...
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #8378
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 44 DavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enough

Have you guys seen some of the food industry and health related documentaries that have come out on Netflix recently?

I just watched What the Health and it's crazy how it exposes how deep the corruption goes... Even into the so-called health organizations like the American Cancer Society and American Diabetes Association. They are supposed to be setting the standards for health, informing and education, especially those who are suffering from the diseases, but they are actually promoting foods that have shown in many studies to worsen the conditions!
When you dig in to it, you find out that the above organizations are sponsored by the dairy, meet and pharmaceutical industries and even McDonalds... So they are effectively just advertising agents for these industries!

It's fucking maddening when you learn about this stuff and how evil and ugly the entire system is.

My wife was furious when she overheard me saying I want to do a 3 way in my Jeep. 2016 Wrangler 2 Door - Morel MT250 Tweeters - Morel Hybrid MW6 Midbass - Hertz Mille Rear fill- Sundown Zv.4 & SCV-2000D - Arc XDi - Mosconi Pico 2 - MiniDSP - source Fiio X3
DavidRam is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to DavidRam For This Useful Post:
Grinder (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #8379
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 103 bassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to bassfreak85

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
Have you guys seen some of the food industry and health related documentaries that have come out on Netflix recently?

I just watched What the Health and it's crazy how it exposes how deep the corruption goes... Even into the so-called health organizations like the American Cancer Society and American Diabetes Association. They are supposed to be setting the standards for health, informing and education, especially those who are suffering from the diseases, but they are actually promoting foods that have shown in many studies to worsen the conditions!
When you dig in to it, you find out that the above organizations are sponsored by the dairy, meet and pharmaceutical industries and even McDonalds... So they are effectively just advertising agents for these industries!

It's fucking maddening when you learn about this stuff and how evil and ugly the entire system is.
As far as softdrinks you have your choice of kidney liver and pancreas failure or cancer.

Last edited by bassfreak85; 6 Days Ago at 09:59 AM..
bassfreak85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #8380
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 52 rayray881 will become famous soon enoughrayray881 will become famous soon enoughrayray881 will become famous soon enoughrayray881 will become famous soon enoughrayray881 will become famous soon enoughrayray881 will become famous soon enough

Research what your birth certificate and social security card are really for!
rayray881 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #8381
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Victory Sonics

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 155 Victor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray881 View Post
Research what your birth certificate and social security card are really for!
Why don`t you share?

It seems like most people don't care to actually understand reality.
Victor_inox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #8382
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Victory Sonics

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 155 Victor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Good point. However, in the absence of comprehensive changes, it seems to me that spending less money would only tend to make the problem worse.
9 measly billions, military spent that in a week....

The Following User Says Thank You to Victor_inox For This Useful Post:
Grinder (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #8383
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 44 DavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enough

LMFAO!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/too-hot-h...150320127.html

My wife was furious when she overheard me saying I want to do a 3 way in my Jeep. 2016 Wrangler 2 Door - Morel MT250 Tweeters - Morel Hybrid MW6 Midbass - Hertz Mille Rear fill- Sundown Zv.4 & SCV-2000D - Arc XDi - Mosconi Pico 2 - MiniDSP - source Fiio X3
Old 6 Days Ago   #8384
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 13 Grinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_inox View Post
9 measly billions, military spent that in a week....
Excellent point!

Hmmm.... and I'll bet there's a strong inverse correlation between a First World country's per capita military spending and average IQ.

Quote:
Originally posted by dgage: ...EVERY system has a bottleneck, it is just a matter of whether the bottleneck causes enough of a limit to be worth the expense to alleviate it (and move to another bottleneck)...
Old 6 Days Ago   #8385
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Novice

Quote:

It's a sad state of affairs.

Follow the money... payola, lobbying, campaign donations, etc... and worst of all, regulatory officials cherry-picked/appointed from the very same industries they're supposed to be regulating (AKA, the fox guarding the hen-house).

Quote:
Old 6 Days Ago   #8386
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassfreak85 View Post
As far as softdrinks you have your choice of kidney liver and pancreas failure or cancer.
...and Diabetes.

Quote:
Old 6 Days Ago   #8387
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
It's a sad state of affairs.

Follow the money... payola, lobbying, campaign donations, etc... and worst of all, regulatory officials cherry-picked/appointed from the very same industries they're supposed to be regulating (AKA, the fox guarding the hen-house).
Exactly. It's fucking disgusting...

Old 6 Days Ago   #8388
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Quote:
...and Diabetes.
and and and...

Here is the crazy part, everyone knows that soft drinks are bad for your health, but how about milk?
We've been lied to our whole lives that milk is so healthy and necessary "to build strong bones!"
Multiple studies are showing more cases and higher risk of osteoporosis (a disease that weakens bones) among those who consume milk, compared to those who don't! The complete opposite of the lie we've been sold by the dairy industry...

The Following User Says Thank You to DavidRam For This Useful Post:
Grinder (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #8389
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Novice

Quote:
and and and...

Here is the crazy part, everyone knows that soft drinks are bad for your health, but how about milk?
We've been lied to our whole lives that milk is so healthy and necessary "to build strong bones!"
Multiple studies are showing more cases and higher risk of osteoporosis (a disease that weakens bones) among those who consume milk, compared to those who don't! The complete opposite of the lie we've been sold by the dairy industry...
Got Pus?

"...and that's why more doctors smoke Lucky Strike than other leading brands."

In the immortal words of Bill Hicks: "By the way if anyone here is in advertising or marketing…kill yourself. It’s just a little thought; I’m just trying to plant seeds. Maybe one day they’ll take root – I don’t know. You try, you do what you can..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHEOGrkhDp0

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Grinder For This Useful Post:
DavidRam (6 Days Ago)
Old 5 Days Ago   #8390
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 103 bassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished roadbassfreak85 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...and Diabetes.
Diabetes and several other alignments

pioneer AVH-X4800bs1" ceramic done tweeters 6.5 midrange drivers 15" woofer,phoenix gold xenon 200.4
zenon NC-3600.1 upgraded Transistors and Output Filters Contact me ANYTiME at 8675309
Old 5 Days Ago   #8391
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
and and and...

Oj man!
Orange juice son.
Milk is posion.

pioneer AVH-X4800bs1" ceramic done tweeters 6.5 midrange drivers 15" woofer,phoenix gold xenon 200.4
zenon NC-3600.1 upgraded Transistors and Output Filters Contact me ANYTiME at 8675309
Old 5 Days Ago   #8392
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Dont believe me drink a gallon of pure oj and a gallon of milk. That milk will send you to the hospital..

Old 5 Days Ago   #8393
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Oj man!
Orange juice son.
Milk is posion.
Agreed. I have a juicer that gets a ton of use... Fresh juiced OJ is to die for!

Old 5 Days Ago   #8394
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Victory Sonics

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

Out of 210 pages of this thread I said a few times already and will repeat myself, problem is with lobbing, outlaw that as first step to claiming country back from big money.

Outlaw medication commercials, all of it. Doctors should know better what to prescribe.
Mine outraged with all that bullshit he has to explain to patients why TV drug of the day is not best choice for particular patient. How fucking dare, TV knows better ....

Tobacco is bad for us, tobacco not permitted on TV. Soda should be next, it`s not less dangerous. I can go on and on about all fucking BS brainwashing us every fucking minute of avery fucking day....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victor_inox For This Useful Post:
Crazychile (5 Days Ago), DavidRam (5 Days Ago)
Old 5 Days Ago   #8395
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Quote:
Out of 210 pages of this thread I said a few times already and will repeat myself, problem is with lobbing, outlaw that as first step to claiming country back from big money.

Outlaw medication commercials, all of it. Doctors should know better what to prescribe.
Mine outraged with all that bullshit he has to explain to patients why TV drug of the day is not best choice for particular patient. How fucking dare, TV knows better ....

Tobacco is bad for us, tobacco not permitted on TV. Soda should be next, it`s not less dangerous. I can go on and on about all fucking BS brainwashing us every fucking minute of avery fucking day....
Population control

Old 5 Days Ago   #8396

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 19 Crazychile will become famous soon enoughCrazychile will become famous soon enoughCrazychile will become famous soon enoughCrazychile will become famous soon enoughCrazychile will become famous soon enoughCrazychile will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Lobbys are a big part of campaign money, and campaign money buys favors. Here lies the problem where politicians in both parties don't give a piss about the average joe, they work for the lobbys and fortune 100 companies.

American medicine is really good for one thing, emergency care. If you have a bad accident and need an emergency operation, USA is the place to be. However for prevention, it is horrible. Doctors only know how to prescribe drugs, operate, or radiate in this country. They say that the average doctor gets less than 15 hrs training in nutrition during med school. This makes many of us better experts!

Tobacco won't be completely banned. The tax dollars collected and payoffs from companies for "education" is too significant. Sugar will soon be the same way. Remember, if you want to learn the true motives, always follow the money.
Crazychile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Crazychile For This Useful Post:
Grinder (5 Days Ago)
Old 4 Days Ago   #8397

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 594 BigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond repute

Despite the Democrats spending 6 times as much ad money as the Republicans in the Georgia special election, the silent majority decided they'd rather make America great again.

Also, if you're keeping score, the Dems are now 0-3 in special elections

BigAl205 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Days Ago   #8398

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 77 Manic1! is on a distinguished roadManic1! is on a distinguished roadManic1! is on a distinguished roadManic1! is on a distinguished road

Good news Kayne West is going to get a tax break.
Manic1! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Day Ago   #8399
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 135 I800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of lightI800C0LLECT is a glorious beacon of light

This is what's wrong with the media...you gotta be kidding me...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.4904aa69c317

They're turning Obama and Hillary into Martyr's almost. Notice the new slogan at the top of Washington Post site too, "Democracy Dies in Darkness"...wtf?!

Don't mistake activity for accomplishment.
My '13 Jetta build...not finished
I800C0LLECT is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Day Ago   #8400
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Victory Sonics

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by I800C0LLECT View Post
This is what's wrong with the media...you gotta be kidding me...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.4904aa69c317

They're turning Obama and Hillary into Martyr's almost. Notice the new slogan at the top of Washington Post site too, "Democracy Dies in Darkness"...wtf?!
What part of that slogan you in particular disagree with?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement