Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Approved Vendor

12V Company:
Sound Deadener Showdown
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 188 Rudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond repute

Default SDS Scratch & Dent

We're listing dinged products on the services tab of our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/sounddeaden...down/services/. Doesn't make sense conceptually but it works. These are products that don't look good enough to sell at full price, but are fully functional. Updated regularly.

Thank you.

Rudeboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 73 seafish will become famous soon enoughseafish will become famous soon enoughseafish will become famous soon enoughseafish will become famous soon enoughseafish will become famous soon enoughseafish will become famous soon enoughseafish will become famous soon enoughseafish will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SDS Scratch & Dent

NICE...sent ya a pm about the melamine foam.
seafish is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3

DIYMA Novice

12V Company:
RSR Corp.
Position:
Maint. Admin.

Rep Power: 27 Truthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enough

Argh... wish I was at a point where I could use some of this... But I made a pact with myself that I would not buy anything more than what I already have solid plans for & time to complete.

Good deals there though!
Truthunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #4

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 109 grinditout will become famous soon enoughgrinditout will become famous soon enoughgrinditout will become famous soon enoughgrinditout will become famous soon enoughgrinditout will become famous soon enoughgrinditout will become famous soon enough

Facebook, is not for everybody. 500.
grinditout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #5
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Approved Vendor

12V Company:
Sound Deadener Showdown
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 188 Rudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond reputeRudeboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinditout View Post
Would you prefer I post them here?

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #6

DIYMA Novice

12V Company:
RSR Corp.
Position:
Maint. Admin.

Rep Power: 27 Truthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinditout View Post
Thank You. I agree! Same with Twitter!
Truthunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #7
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA member

Rep Power: 58 Theslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
Would you prefer I post them here?
Don I've found a lot of people from this forum don't/won't use Facebook. Me being one of them. I did however start a page in my business name so I can take advantage of some Facebook deals such as this.

The best way to dummy proof is to get rid of the dummies
Theslaking is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Scott

Rep Power: 176 Babs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the rough

Default SDS Scratch & Dent

I'll take the MLV and some of that foam as well if available. Wanna call me Don or call you or email? Scott Babcock here. You may have my contact info. I'll email you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2008 Civic Si Sedan - Sony RSX-GS9, Helix DSP Pro-2 & Director, JL Audio XD1000/5v2 (2), Audiofrog GB10 & GB25, Stereo Integrity TM65, Acoustic Elegance SBP12 (2)
Build Log
Babs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #9
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Approved Vendor

12V Company:
Sound Deadener Showdown
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theslaking View Post
Don I've found a lot of people from this forum don't/won't use Facebook. Me being one of them. I did however start a page in my business name so I can take advantage of some Facebook deals such as this.
I'm not a big fan either - Hazel takes care of all the Facebook stuff. Pretty sure you don't have to have an account to see what's listed at the link. I'll give some thought to posting items here. Don't think I can delete posts here, so it's going to end up with a bunch of old stuff at the top.

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #10
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA member

Rep Power: 58 Theslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
I'm not a big fan either - Hazel takes care of all the Facebook stuff. Pretty sure you don't have to have an account to see what's listed at the link.
You can check out the Facebook post without an account. But it's taboo if you don't use Facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I'll take the MLV and some of that foam as well if available. Wanna call me Don or call you or email? Scott Babcock here. You may have my contact info. I'll email you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It's mine! I emailed him first! I'm telling mom! Stomp, stomp, stomp. Pout, pout, pout

But really I don't need anything for a while so it's all yours. I just read his response to my inquiry and haven't paid yet. Just busting chops.

The best way to dummy proof is to get rid of the dummies
Theslaking is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Theslaking For This Useful Post:
Notloudenuf (4 Weeks Ago)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement