Unsure how to feel about this company - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2016   #1

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 13 KillaX will become famous soon enoughKillaX will become famous soon enoughKillaX will become famous soon enoughKillaX will become famous soon enoughKillaX will become famous soon enoughKillaX will become famous soon enough

Default Unsure how to feel about this company

I've yet to really sit and figure out, how I want to view this company. In the past year, The majority of my orders came through flawless. I've told many friends where I get my stuff from, and raved about Sonic-Electronix being the best place over other companies, to buy products for car audio. Never had any issues, order after order after order.

It seems as of the last 4 months, They hired a pretty poor-choiced person, to run their quality/inventory/shiping department. I kept seeing mistakes on multiple orders in a row. I've had packages contain items I never ordered ( Not even on the printed invoice that they CHECKED MARKED ), I've had items 100% missing, and 2 times in a row I had failures reading "12" as "16" somehow, when it comes to wire sizes. All these annoyances have been RMAs, which 1 got handled well, the others, hardly got anything positive to say. All this experience, Now makes me 100% avoid this company and making friends etc revert their orders to other companies unless they wish to experience similar problems.

Service wise? Ehhhh. With the mix of broken-enlgish people replying to my email 80% off topic, and saying the same "We will look into that for you" and getting no updates at all, I cant really say much about the company, let alone customer service. I've delt with companies straight out of Hong-Kong with 500X better service and RMA handling techniques. This is pretty bad. When I sent my RMA regaurding the package with missing items + failing to send me 16awg wire ( They sent me 12awg ) They replied, fixing the missing item ( to be shipped in the future -- they'll forget about it, I'd 100% garnuntee it ) they 100% avoided answering anything about the fact they sent me the wrong size wire. I silently took it as "Hey, Your lost, Profit on my end. Order 25ft of 16, get 50ft of 12awg, $$$ thanks" I attempted to order it again, and to no surprise, got another spool of 12awg.

Being completely fedup with this company ( Who is also taking 12+ days to RMA an amplifier -- Which JL already told me is 100% covered by warrenty and claimed sonic will simply quick replace it ) I'm getting no where. As the amplifier issue, I'm getting no updates at all. I keep being told "let me check" "we'll look into it" "let me check" "we're going to send you store credit instead" ( Too lazy to replace-ship it, making me do it myself ) Okay! cool! Days pass of no magical "store credit" and I ask "Let me check" "we'll look into it" "I'm sure it'll be full value -- let me check" I never ONCE, got a single "This is whats going on" email. I'm sitting 12 days, and counting, having NO idea what the heck Sonic Electronix, is doing witha $700 amplifier, that was faulty upon arrival, when JL claims my setup was fine, and agrees the amp was faulty from the beginning.

No longer trusting this company anymore ( Going to soon start up a fraud on paypal if they do not give me answers ) I refuse to do buisness with them anymore. So I made the rest of my order through NVX directly. Which go figure, apparently ships out of the same 10645 FreePort Dr address, as sonic. So the same dyslexia newbie who handled my stuff before, Yet again, Reads "50ft 16 guage wire" and packs the spool that says on it, 50+ times, "12AWG" And...Go figure. Item missing from the box as well.

This company went from great, to cancer. A place of multiple misshaps, poor customer service who can hardly speak english & put you as an extremely low priority, not telling you ANY updates about the situation at hand, with very little hope of 'getting better' browsing around forums and google reviews, I see complaints similar to this one, are not all that uncommon.

Sonic Electronix. The purposefully placed X at the end vs 'Electronics' is all starting to make sense.
KillaX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2016   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 151 Bayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Unsure how to feel about this company

Ouch!! Haven't ordered anything from them lately, but that's not good to hear that's been happening to you. I've always had good dealings with Sonic albeit I mostly buy random items from them.

05 Taco- 80prs//Helix DSP//PDX F4 >> Titan 8"/ PDX V9 >> ND20FA-6, SB65WBAC25-4, RSS265HO-4
Bayboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2016   #3

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 13 KillaX will become famous soon enoughKillaX will become famous soon enoughKillaX will become famous soon enoughKillaX will become famous soon enoughKillaX will become famous soon enoughKillaX will become famous soon enough

That was the exact same case for me ( as most my build came from Sonic ) but recently every order has been misses. Oh well. Regardless I finally have 99% of all I need to start my build and not have to deal with this for awhile. Maybe come the next project way down the road, They'll have someone new working in shipping

Old 12-30-2016   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Addict

Rep Power: 151 Bayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to beholdBayboy is a splendid one to behold

There's a rep on here who often offers discounts and whatnots. I'd contact them and detail your plight. May help correct future situations.

05 Taco- 80prs//Helix DSP//PDX F4 >> Titan 8"/ PDX V9 >> ND20FA-6, SB65WBAC25-4, RSS265HO-4
Bayboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2016   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Slowpoke

Rep Power: 27 rob feature will become famous soon enoughrob feature will become famous soon enoughrob feature will become famous soon enoughrob feature will become famous soon enoughrob feature will become famous soon enoughrob feature will become famous soon enough

Hate to hear this. They've gone above and beyond for me in the past when I had an issue (within the last year). Subbed for teh latest.
rob feature is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2016   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Car Audio Junky

Rep Power: 808 GLN305 has a reputation beyond reputeGLN305 has a reputation beyond reputeGLN305 has a reputation beyond reputeGLN305 has a reputation beyond reputeGLN305 has a reputation beyond reputeGLN305 has a reputation beyond reputeGLN305 has a reputation beyond reputeGLN305 has a reputation beyond reputeGLN305 has a reputation beyond reputeGLN305 has a reputation beyond reputeGLN305 has a reputation beyond repute

In the past, I had ordered from them quite often. The single order that put a dead stop on using them was when I ordered a trio of MB Quart amps and one looked to have been used and only one out of three worked. I returned them all and blacklisted Sonic in my mind. Customer service took care of the issue and did it well, but I don't want my equipment to be a crap shoot when it is supposed to be new A-stock merchandise.
GLN305 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2017   #7

DIYMA freshman

Yeah... I just never make any progress with them. The fact I had multiple orders screw up. The fact even my order through NVX ( which is handled by the same people ) got the same screwups.. But what's funny, My email through NVX got handled a lot faster, and the solution got booted out the door that same day and expressed shipped to my house for free, telling me to keep the 50FT of 12-Awg wire. Meanwhile with sonic, 16 days waiting on this amplifier ( Excluding weekends, this is 16 days of WORK days ) I finally got someone else in on the email loop, who was all apologetic. Told me He'd give me a call to be transparent and explain the whole situation, how it works, etc. Scheduled a time to call me and to no surprise...Onto day 3 now, of no calls from Sonic. It's like this RMA / Customer Service, Just keeps getting worst and worst. I honestly wont be surprised if It becomes January 14 and I can officially say "Its been 1 month since my amp has been in your hands" xD
Old 01-05-2017   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 253 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

Wow they've really gone downhill. Start with being great then BOOM. About 2 months ago my order of 150' of 16g NVX wire, two short Stinger 4000 cables, and RF fuse holder came fine and dandy. Guess I'll have to quit using them for audio purchases. I'm one of those people that will start out nice and after about twice with the run-around open up both barrels of ass chewing with mag loads. You don't want to be at the receiving end when I decide I've had enough. I'm more patient as I age but my fuse is much shorter now.

'14 Grand Cherokee Limited, OEM U-Connect 8.4a, JL Fix 82, c-dsp 6x8, Arc xdi1200.6v2, Soundstream tn1.1200d, stock rears controlled properly by minidsp 2x4 with rear fill plug-in, Alumapro Alusonic 12 ported, SB Acoustics SB17NRXC35-4, Seas Neo Aluminum...Rearfill done properly is a helluva drug!
Hillbilly SQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2017   #9
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Victory Sonics

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 155 Victor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayboy View Post
There's a rep on here who often offers discounts and whatnots. I'd contact them and detail your plight. May help correct future situations.
Owner of SE was on this board as well.
Victor_inox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2017   #10

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 111 fatboyracing will become famous soon enoughfatboyracing will become famous soon enoughfatboyracing will become famous soon enoughfatboyracing will become famous soon enoughfatboyracing will become famous soon enoughfatboyracing will become famous soon enough

I had a small issue a few months ago rubbed me wrong. I have ordered several things from them and had no issues how ever this is the first.

I ordered 7 items at the same time I was missing 1 item $5 worth of crimps on a $600 order. When I called the rep questioned me 4 times if I looked and checked ect. I told here i looked all over she told me that the box weighed 13lbs. and that is what she said the hole thing should weigh.

After arguing a little more they credited me the $5

Needless to say, I just placed an order for some stuff from crutchfield
fatboyracing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2017   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 253 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably going to start using Crutchfield myself. Used them for only the first or second time when I ordered my JL Fix82.

'14 Grand Cherokee Limited, OEM U-Connect 8.4a, JL Fix 82, c-dsp 6x8, Arc xdi1200.6v2, Soundstream tn1.1200d, stock rears controlled properly by minidsp 2x4 with rear fill plug-in, Alumapro Alusonic 12 ported, SB Acoustics SB17NRXC35-4, Seas Neo Aluminum...Rearfill done properly is a helluva drug!
Old 01-06-2017   #12

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 100 dede11 will become famous soon enoughdede11 will become famous soon enoughdede11 will become famous soon enoughdede11 will become famous soon enoughdede11 will become famous soon enoughdede11 will become famous soon enough

Which I had seen this thread a few days ago, I just ordered a Pioneer deh 80prs yesterday. I'll make sure to come back and let you know if anything goes wrong.
dede11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2017   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 86 diy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enough

I ordered 2 pairs of RCA-type cables from them about 2 weeks ago. They arrived real fast and were the correct ones (no issues for all the various orders so far).

diy.phil
diy.phil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2017   #14
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Rep Power: 214 SkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to all

They fucked up my past 3 or 4 orders. One of which boned me out of 50 dollars on a next day air shipment for something I needed for an install. Cs did jack shit for me. Also blacklisted in my book

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SkizeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2017   #15
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 51 High Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizeR View Post
They fucked up my past 3 or 4 orders. One of which boned me out of 50 dollars on a next day air shipment for something I needed for an install. Cs did jack shit for me. Also blacklisted in my book

I thought you needed that part for an amp comparison, not an install?

High Resolution Audio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2017   #16
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

DIYMAddict

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Rep Power: 214 SkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to allSkizeR is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Resolution Audio View Post
I thought you needed that part for an amp comparison, not an install?
That might have been it. They boned me on another piece I ordered for an install in kreiger88's car that set me back. Maybe I have the two mixed up. I don't even know anymore

SkizeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2017   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

For what it's worth, darvex.com is awesome for install accessories if he has what you need.

Old 01-06-2017   #18

DIYMA freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
I'm probably going to start using Crutchfield myself. Used them for only the first or second time when I ordered my JL Fix82.
That's what I did. Crutchfield has yet to screw up an order and I bought my Focal Elite K2's, Fix82, TwK, and everything else expensive from them.

I think from here out, any orders through SE ( if any ) will be crappy-junk I dont mind getting screwed up, cheap crap. Anything NVX I will get from NVX's website. Depsite they're basically SE, At least they handled my email instantly and got it fixed within 12 hours. Unlike sonic, Its been like, 4 days now from when they claimed they'd call me. Come Sunday/Monday I'll gladly shoot out my 10th email and keep bugging them. Going to see if they can just paypal me the refund so I can just send the order to JL Audio and tell them I'm bluntly fed up and done with this BS trash company that has a customer priority of -50 / 10...

Edit: Sent an email to Sonic Electronix ( Email-Chain ). Bluntly told them I'm done playing games with their lacking efforts of customer care. They fully avoided answering me, when I asked for the status on the amp and why its taking almost 1 month, to give me store credit. They've said they will store-credit me, almost 2 weeks ago. Bluntly told them If at all possible, I want a refund in paypal, as I'm black-listing the company from my list of companies to buy from, and do not wish to push any more money through a company that gives customers greif over defected products, and make a whole big deal about the RMA process, which WAS suppose to be EASY. BUT!!! Because 2 styrofoam inserts are missing ( trashed -- I bubble wrapped + paper-packed the amp ) its suddenly a MASSIVE problem that is making them very anti about giving this amp back. I'm half tempted to dispute paypal for item fraud/stolen, and tell JL-Audio to mail Sonic-Electronix 2 styrofoam inserst so they can stop being a horrible company, and actually do something. Really tempted to email JL-Audio and get someone there to confirm the idea of sending them 2 styrofoam inserts, JUST so i can forward it to Jason Sontousidad & Raphael Ricafort @ Sonic-Electronix, and say "Like JL-Audio told me, Sonic should replace the amp -- its well under warrenty. JL will gladly send you the 2 styrofoam blocks just so you have 1 less thing to make-up complaints about"

11 days ago ( excluding weekends ) is when I got told They'll store-credit me. They never updated me. Instead, they keep saying "I'll check" and never get back to me ( 3 times )

Last edited by KillaX; 01-07-2017 at 01:12 AM..
Old 01-13-2017   #19

DIYMA freshman

Just as an update. After a couple pokes at their twitter account. I got to speak to yet another in the chain ( think thats like 5 people total now ) who forwarded info to their retention center and got shi moved along. The order got placed Tuesday. They refused to refund directly by paypal, and I guess shoved store-credit at me and placed the order and shipped it out. Trap me in the system, I guess. Woulda preferred to move my order to another company but anything through Sonic, is 'Store credit' -- Not worth fussing with the company anymore.

So yeah. From December 14 to Jan. 10, is how long it took to get my RMA reviewd + shipped out. December 14 is when the amp physically arrived at their warehouse with the confirmation email.

Amp will be here by Monday.
Old 01-14-2017   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Good grief. Glad it "somewhat" got worked out. I wonder if they realize that this thread is going to hurt them really bad in the long run? Lots of people view this forum. I'll never buy from them again and they used to be my first choice for online shopping.

HIGHER-UPS AT SONIC-IF YOU CARE ENOUGH TO READ THIS YOU'RE LOSING CUSTOMERS THAT YOU'LL NEVER GET BACK!

Old 01-15-2017   #21

DIYMA freshman

Well...You know. I've personally always beleived every single review/comment on a company...rather it be forums or other source, should always have a mix of positives. If no one can express the bad...I'd be concerned a little bit -- like fake reviews. I kinda lesat expected so many people sharing their 'stories'. Even when I briefly mentioned hating Sonic Electronix on facebook, a fare share posted things like 'omfg not that company' followed by a huge story/rant.

But oh well. That pretty much sums up the story here though. Amp is expected arrival Monday. Will report back if the package isnt up to code. AKA used-amp or random extra 'goodies' But if its just the amp and all goes well/works well, Cool.

Shoulda just got it through JL. Or crutchfield -- where i got most my higher cost stuff from. But least JL directly, it avoids all the BS between.
Old 01-15-2017   #22

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 39 V8toilet will become famous soon enoughV8toilet will become famous soon enoughV8toilet will become famous soon enoughV8toilet will become famous soon enoughV8toilet will become famous soon enoughV8toilet will become famous soon enough

I've bought from both Sonic and Crutchfield and I've had good experiences with both of them now but there is a difference. Sonic is what you'd expect from an average online retailer and generally lives up to their cleams. Crutchfield is the benchmark by which all other retailers will be measured by me. Here is what I've noticed though.

Sonic: They generally have cheaper prices on the same items as Crutchfield but not always and not when you do an apples to apples comparison. Sonic runs these flash sales for an hour and when I cross check the prices they are not always cheaper than without the sale or they have sales on crap that no one wants. NXV items can be had for the same price or in some cases like NVX amplifiers cheaper on other online stores like "Sound Solutions Audio". Their selection of products is very good. Their checkout process is smooth and they have good shipping communication. I've never had to RMA an item to them so cant speak there.

Crutchfield: They are generally higher priced but not if you do an apples to apples comparison depending on what you are looking for. Crutchfields website is better to navigate for me. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced. They have surprisingly knowledgeable technical support people who are available all the time for life after you purchase from them, even on Sunday and holidays. This came in handy for me one time when I needed help with a Pioneer PRS amplifier I purchased years ago from them and I needed a wiring diagram for my new vehicle, which they had and emailed to me. They have these master sheets and wiring diagrams available upon purchase or request that are generally very helpful. They offer discounted or free installation gear that is pretty nice. Their return policy and process is the best I have every experienced and so easy. They have free 2 day or three day shipping, which saved me when I realized my Sonic order wasn't coming in time just before Christmas. The quality of their products is top notch. Their open box and scratch and dent items in my case have always exceeded my expectations. Their reviews though cannot be updated or changed once you submit them and sometimes I think they try to push them on you when you haven't had time to really get to know your product, which creates more positive reviews than would be after the owner is out of the honeymoon phase.

If you are in the market to purchase generally more expensive and complex items than I would recommend you purchase from Crutchfield and use Amazons reviews for a better idea on how people think of the product you are considering purchasing.
V8toilet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2017   #23
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Victory Sonics

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 155 Victor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the roughVictor_inox is a jewel in the rough

what I know for a fact is that there is usually 10 positive on one negative comments, people happy with their purchase rarely left any feedback at all. pissed off customers very vocal about it. Amount of sales SE generate contribute to possibility of negative experience among many thousands of customers. Everyone screw up some orders sometimes it`s willingness and ability to fix mistakes what counts.
Look how Amazon handle returns and complaints.
Ideal business model IMHO.
Having said that car audio crowd is not typical consumers, many of you are real pain in the ass and Drama Queens to deal with. You want great quality for nothing and you want it overnight, Sonic being not as big as Amazon probably can`t afford constant returns from repeat offenders.
I have no affiliation with Sonic and only express my opinion on the matter.

Last edited by Victor_inox; 01-15-2017 at 01:47 PM..
Old 01-15-2017   #24
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

[QUOTE=Victor_inox;4401194] car audio crowd is not typical consumers, many of you are real pain in the assand Drama Queens to deal with. You want great quality for nothing and you want it overnight,QUOTE]

That's sig worthy right there!

Old 01-15-2017   #25
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Victory Sonics

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

[QUOTE=Hillbilly SQ;4401210]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_inox View Post
car audio crowd is not typical consumers, many of you are real pain in the assand Drama Queens to deal with. You want great quality for nothing and you want it overnight,QUOTE]

That's sig worthy right there!
Feel free to use it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

It seems like most people don't care to actually understand reality.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement