Ultimate SQ Sub - PLEASE VOTE :) - Page 5 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

View Poll Results: Which of these would you vote for?
Dynaudio Esotar2 1200 114 10.39%
Image Dynamics iDQv2 243 22.15%
Rainbow Vanadium 38 3.46%
Morel Ultimo 234 21.33%
Focal Utopia 27wx 111 10.12%
Other 391 35.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1097. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009   #101
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

12V Company:
Thor Industries
Position:
Lightning bolt delivery

Rep Power: 165 mvw2 will become famous soon enoughmvw2 will become famous soon enoughmvw2 will become famous soon enoughmvw2 will become famous soon enoughmvw2 will become famous soon enoughmvw2 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to mvw2 Send a message via MSN to mvw2

Default Re: Ultimate SQ Sub - PLEASE VOTE :)

It kind of takes money to be in this hobby. If you want to try out subs, buy one and try it. Buy it used, so it's cost effective when you resell it. You can buy and sell, buy and sell, and keep repeating until you find something you can really settle on and be happy. It may take a while. Each sub sounds very different from another. I can't say I've used all that many subs, just 6-7 of them, and each one offered a very different presentation from the others as well as different capabilities and limitations. I've used a couple I've really liked. I've used a couple that I found very limiting or plain not that great.

Most products will operate fine over a narrow bandwidth, but not everything is capable for broad spectrum use. One thing I did was use the subs I had both in my car and in my house. My house setup was a bit ghetto and paired the subs to a 1" + 4" satellite that required a sub to easily play up to about 150Hz at a shallow x-over slope. This pretty much required the sub to play to several hundred Hz cleanly in order to seamlessly integrate with the satellites. If the sub became sluggish, muddy, or simply introduced a lot of distortion or a messy frequency response, it showed problems. It was a good tool to measure the high frequency capability. There's also the matters of transparency, impact, speed, etc. that influence the end sound. A good sub in my eyes is one that can sort of do it all without any major flaws. The DIYMA is one of the best I've used in this regard. It's just absolutely transparent and doesn't faulter anywhere. You don't "see" it. The sound is just heard. Runner up is a sub no longer produced, my Sonicraft SC12NRT, basically developed for Madisound to be a poor man's Aura. It's a very fun sub as it offers a lot of impact and visceral sense, I think a lot to do with its mechanical efficiency excellent low end extension, as well as great transparency and usable frequency response range. RE Audio's SE12 is also a great, versatile sub with a very clean and controlled bottom end and natural sound. It isn't quite capable of a 150Hz x-over point running a shallow slope though and gets a little sluggish on the top end and sensitivity isn't great. These are the top three I've used personally.

No lawn darts in the fairway! This is a golf course damn it!
mvw2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2009   #102

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 95 jimmys91 will become famous soon enoughjimmys91 will become famous soon enoughjimmys91 will become famous soon enoughjimmys91 will become famous soon enoughjimmys91 will become famous soon enoughjimmys91 will become famous soon enough

I think your putting way to much thought and argument into this, a sub plays up to 80hz or so, spending $700 to $1500 for a speaker to play one octive is mind boggling to me. I just called HAT a few days ago to ask some questions before i ordered my 8 4 1 three way and talk to them about subs. The person i spoke with shared my opinion that just get something that is clean and priced well. A FI or JLw6 were both brought up. Those arguing about this $1500 sub is better than this $800 sub make me laugh, i would bet my new HAT 3 ways i could put you in a car blindfolded and switch out 5 subs and you could not pick your fav over any other sub from the list if there installed properly.
jimmys91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009   #103
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

12V Company:
High Definition Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 148 Niebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmys91 View Post
I think your putting way to much thought and argument into this, a sub plays up to 80hz or so, spending $700 to $1500 for a speaker to play one octive is mind boggling to me. I just called HAT a few days ago to ask some questions before i ordered my 8 4 1 three way and talk to them about subs. The person i spoke with shared my opinion that just get something that is clean and priced well. A FI or JLw6 were both brought up. Those arguing about this $1500 sub is better than this $800 sub make me laugh, i would bet my new HAT 3 ways i could put you in a car blindfolded and switch out 5 subs and you could not pick your fav over any other sub from the list if there installed properly.
Right....you called HAT and talked about subs and they agreed with you. Do you really think they would disagree when you about to order product from them? I would take you up on your challenge anytime you would like . It is easy to say things like this when you have zero experience with the subs in question.
Niebur3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2009   #104

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 0 krazypilot will become famous soon enoughkrazypilot will become famous soon enoughkrazypilot will become famous soon enoughkrazypilot will become famous soon enoughkrazypilot will become famous soon enoughkrazypilot will become famous soon enough

For sq, I would stick to the morel ultimo
this sub only problem is the dificulty to feed it with power...500rms its too much.
krazypilot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009   #105
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 135 lucas569 will become famous soon enoughlucas569 will become famous soon enoughlucas569 will become famous soon enoughlucas569 will become famous soon enoughlucas569 will become famous soon enoughlucas569 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazypilot View Post
For sq, I would stick to the morel ultimo
this sub only problem is the dificulty to feed it with power...500rms its too much.
500 watts to much?

its a 1000 watt rated sub
lucas569 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009   #106
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 103 ebrahim will become famous soon enoughebrahim will become famous soon enoughebrahim will become famous soon enoughebrahim will become famous soon enoughebrahim will become famous soon enoughebrahim will become famous soon enough

If I may I like to categorize the subs I used and rate them in random order so I would help you guys out from my experience.

SPL
1. ORION [DEI]
2. KICKER [CVR]

SQ
1. BOSTON ACOUSTICS
2. REALM [Not reliable but has good SQ].

Through my experience I tend to lean towards Boston Acoustics than any others. I heard that Image Dynamics and Arc Audio are good SQ subs but I shall have to wait and see on that one.

Here is a tip on subwoofer buying and that is do NOT believe the salesman because he just wants to sell you something that you do not need or like. I like BA subs because they require a small enclosure and plus it sounds good with any brand/manufactures component that you have for your front stage. If I may suggest the G2s and up are better. I would love to throw a single G5 12" or a pair of G5 10s in a sealed enclosure in the trunk of my 06 KIA Spectra SX sedan. Plus they are not boomy at all like your normal subs like the SPL subs.
ebrahim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009   #107

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 95 Maglite will become famous soon enoughMaglite will become famous soon enoughMaglite will become famous soon enoughMaglite will become famous soon enoughMaglite will become famous soon enoughMaglite will become famous soon enough

40 votes for the Ultimo

....wonder what the 54 "Other" votes are recommending.
Maglite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2009   #108
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

12V Company:
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 148 Niebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really niceNiebur3 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maglite View Post
40 votes for the Ultimo

....wonder what the 54 "Other" votes are recommending.
I wonder how many voting actually heard the sub they voted for....lol
Old 12-29-2009   #109
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 168 WLDock will become famous soon enoughWLDock will become famous soon enoughWLDock will become famous soon enoughWLDock will become famous soon enoughWLDock will become famous soon enoughWLDock will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebur3 View Post
I wonder how many voting actually heard the sub they voted for....lol
Better yet....how many have heard all of the subs in the list? With the thousands of members here I can see 40 people having heard an Ultimo but no way in hell are there than many that had one in their system.

Anyway, sometime we give subs TOO MUCH attention. Just find as low a distortion sub as you can get, put it in the correct box for the desired output....EVEN IF THIS MEANS MAKING TWO OR THREE DIFFERENT ENCLOSURES TO FING THE "RIGHT" ONE! Then feed more power than you need and deaded the hell out of the room. From there if you know how to tune then all should be good.

This Ultimate SQ sub quest will have more to do with the install and application than "which sub is the ultimate." There are more quality products available than there ever was. No reason why many can't have clean bass at all price points. There are awesome $120 subs out to $1000 subs....so even in fun with polls like this the bass comparison is so install and application related that it in not funny.
WLDock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2009   #110

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 95 jimmys91 will become famous soon enoughjimmys91 will become famous soon enoughjimmys91 will become famous soon enoughjimmys91 will become famous soon enoughjimmys91 will become famous soon enoughjimmys91 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Right....you called HAT and talked about subs and they agreed with you. Do you really think they would disagree when you about to order product from them? I would take you up on your challenge anytime you would like . It is easy to say things like this when you have zero experience with the subs in question.

HAT does not make subs so why would they push one way or another. You have clearly never talk to Scott, if you call him he will talk about anything car audio related. He is the LEAST pushy sales person in the world. His products do the selling for him he does not have to push something on you. "zero experience?" I have been in car audio for over 20 years, i used Dynaudio since i competed in 1993 IASCA nationals. I have a ID sub in my car now. I have never been excited with Focal they look cool and i'm sure that rates up there very high with you. Do not have much exp with the Ultimo because the Morel dealer in town won't order them because they said "no one is stupid enough to pay that for a sub in a car" but i guess they were wrong if you did. About the challenge, if you can hear the difference between the sub and pick it out then it is clearly doing something wrong. Because if it is accurate musical it should produce the note just as it was recorded and not color the sound. A 40hz note is a 40hz note. If it makes you sleep better at night and feel better bragging to your friends because you have a sub woofer that you paid $1200 for thats fine i would put the JL, FI or ID up against it any day of the week in a proper built box.
Old 12-29-2009   #111
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

12V Company:
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmys91 View Post
HAT does not make subs so why would they push one way or another. You have clearly never talk to Scott, if you call him he will talk about anything car audio related. He is the LEAST pushy sales person in the world. His products do the selling for him he does not have to push something on you. "zero experience?" I have been in car audio for over 20 years, i used Dynaudio since i competed in 1993 IASCA nationals. I have a ID sub in my car now. I have never been excited with Focal they look cool and i'm sure that rates up there very high with you. Do not have much exp with the Ultimo because the Morel dealer in town won't order them because they said "no one is stupid enough to pay that for a sub in a car" but i guess they were wrong if you did. About the challenge, if you can hear the difference between the sub and pick it out then it is clearly doing something wrong. Because if it is accurate musical it should produce the note just as it was recorded and not color the sound. A 40hz note is a 40hz note. If it makes you sleep better at night and feel better bragging to your friends because you have a sub woofer that you paid $1200 for thats fine i would put the JL, FI or ID up against it any day of the week in a proper built box.
For your information, I have an iDQ in my car currently. I have owned a JL in a to spec box and imo the iDQ in a to spec box sounded much more transparent and not so heavy. So, as I stated, you have NOT heard any of the subs I mentioned (saying you have heard Dyns in the past and inferring through that the Esotar2 1200 is no better that an id shows me your lack of expertise) and yet are bashing people that have bought these subs. I understand that each speaker SHOULD reproduce every not with accuracy and no coloration, but speakers are probably the greatest source of coloration in car audio. If that was not the case, then why did you buy HAT over sony or alpine.....because they sound better. Don't dismiss the sub in the chain just because it plays bass notes. There are many reviews on high end subs in proper enclosures by very intelligent people that are also NOT salesmen.
Old 12-29-2009   #112

DIYMA freshman

I bought HAT mids becaue they play 90 percent of what we hear, if you were talking about high end mid's i would not have a problem with the driver costing that much. But paying over $1000 for a speaker that plays one octive is silly. I have a IDQ in my car, I didn't say that was the last time i used Dyn i said thats when i started using them. While i have not used every woofer you are talking about i would bet there is NO ONE that has typed in this thread or even on this board who has used every woofer you mention. I have used, JL8w6, 10w6 verion 1 and 2, 10w7, 12w6v2, Soundstream SS8 and SS12, Boston PRO 10's and 12's, MTX bluethunder 10's 8ohm (one of my fav sq subs of all time), MB Quart, MTX terminators, Polk, alpine, Crunch, Focal, Earthquake, RF, and many more i'm sure im forgeting. So i think i have used enough subs to know there all much more alike than different.

Last edited by jimmys91; 12-29-2009 at 10:17 AM..
Old 12-29-2009   #113

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 107 johnmasters will become famous soon enoughjohnmasters will become famous soon enoughjohnmasters will become famous soon enoughjohnmasters will become famous soon enoughjohnmasters will become famous soon enoughjohnmasters will become famous soon enough

Is the DIYMAr12 not even in the running here?

Bought From: NpDang + quality_sound + KillaCamry + Hoot + Mfenske + bLG + drake78 + KP Texan + audionutz + GO 31 + critofur
Sold To:Special_M
johnmasters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2009   #114
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

Rep Power: 135 lucas569 will become famous soon enoughlucas569 will become famous soon enoughlucas569 will become famous soon enoughlucas569 will become famous soon enoughlucas569 will become famous soon enoughlucas569 will become famous soon enough

alot of people argue so much on how unimportant the sub choice is but i beg to differ if ANYTHING and i mean anything has erked me more in car audio its been my subwoofer.

i go thru them like socks, some do things better than others but none so far has done all of it well.

come spring im testing out the morel ultimo just cant decide if i want 2x10" or 1x12"

some may laugh at my old standby but i always fall back on my trusty mtx 7500 while i wait for my new sub (s) to arrive. Its been the only one that can handle a wide variety of music.

and ive had alot of different models, JL,ID, TC Sounds, Eclipse,Alpine,Rockford,MTX,BA,SS just to name some off the top of my head....

ive come to the conclusion this hobby/addiction/obsession is damn near impossible to satisfy as i always find fault in my sound.... maybe we all have OCD and dont know it! lol
Old 12-29-2009   #115
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Enthusiast

Rep Power: 130 mmiller will become famous soon enoughmmiller will become famous soon enoughmmiller will become famous soon enoughmmiller will become famous soon enoughmmiller will become famous soon enoughmmiller will become famous soon enoughmmiller will become famous soon enough

Its amazing to me how many people have no clue how to tune properly... what you need is a sub that will play sub 20hz, and transparent to 50hz at the most in a true sq setup... any of the guys that I know that actually do well in competition dont play there sub past 35hz.

Get some mids that are capable of playing low with some authority, thats where your focus should be...

2016 Civic Turbo Coupe
-Alpine, Arc Audio, Cardas, Hybrid Audio, JL Audio
And a closet full of $hit I'll never use.....
mmiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2009   #116
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

oh and so i dont have to start a new thread what be be the pros and cons (besides cost or space im talking sonic wise) of going with a single 12" vs 2x 10" subs?

ive never done an A/B comparison with the same brand subs in this configuration but ive had 2x10 and 1x12 and the tens offer that great upper midbass, punchy and fast but cant seem to give that low end grunt a twelve does.

twelve gave me that low end grunt but not the upper midbass punch the tens did and seemed to not sound as effortless as the tens at upper volume.

oh this conundrum that is car audio! calgon take me away!
Old 12-29-2009   #117

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 107 johnmasters will become famous soon enoughjohnmasters will become famous soon enoughjohnmasters will become famous soon enoughjohnmasters will become famous soon enoughjohnmasters will become famous soon enoughjohnmasters will become famous soon enough

Oh, I missed this comment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvw2 View Post
The DIYMA is one of the best I've used in this regard. It's just absolutely transparent and doesn't faulter anywhere. You don't "see" it. The sound is just heard.

Bought From: NpDang + quality_sound + KillaCamry + Hoot + Mfenske + bLG + drake78 + KP Texan + audionutz + GO 31 + critofur
Sold To:Special_M
johnmasters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2009   #118

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 113 pjhabit will become famous soon enoughpjhabit will become famous soon enoughpjhabit will become famous soon enoughpjhabit will become famous soon enoughpjhabit will become famous soon enoughpjhabit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
What crossover frequency would you recommend?
I see you just don't get it
Even the best "Ultimate SQ Sub" (if there is such a thing) will sound "wrong" if not in the right environment.
Please do less posting/arguing & a little more reading/understanding

//Alpine 9887 ¤ CDT BCK-26A tweets ¤ CDT ES-6 mids ¤ JL 450/4v2 ¤ JL 500/1v2 ¤ JL 12W6v2
pjhabit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2009   #119
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

12V Company:
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjhabit View Post
I see you just don't get it
Even the best "Ultimate SQ Sub" (if there is such a thing) will sound "wrong" if not in the right environment.
Please do less posting/arguing & a little more reading/understanding
Hey...wasn't talking to you! I was simply asking what he would recommend since he posted that the idq would completely disappear if the proper crossover setting was used..etc. I wanted to compare the setting he had to the one I am currently using....tuned by a multiple time world champion.

Now, as far as your post goes, I do understand that it has to be in the right environment. My sub probably sounds better that anything you have ever heard for sub bass in your life, so don't make it seem like I don't know what I am doing. I am a perfectionist and looking for the ultimate best of best for sub bass. I have several options to try in my possession (idq, utopia, vanadium and Dynaudio) and I am looking for opinions about the subs because I do not have the time to properly install and tune each one to find the one I like. I will be selling the others off once I decide. I have talked to many that have with the subs I have in my possession that I can trust so I don't waste all my time.

I only argue with people like yourself who can't understand what I am trying to do and get offended when you have never even heard most of the subs I am referring to. I don't need your opinion because it does me no good. I have heard your JL sub, properly installed to spec and tuned by a multiple time world champion and did not like it. I don't need people arguing if I can hear the difference or not...that was not my thread.

If you have NOT heard the subs I mentioned or understand what I am trying to accomplish (by another know high sq sub I didn't mention), then go do your own thread and leave mine alone! Find me someone that has heard all the subs I have mentioned and still prefers JL....good luck!
Old 12-29-2009   #120
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Regular

"What crossover frequency would you recommend?"

thats a hard one to answer as alot of variables come into play, cabin gain, sub roll off,what you run for mid bass, lots o stuff! i A/B subs all the time and its not uncommon for me to use 50, 63 or 80hz....heck sometime i change my lp xover point on the fly cause i listen to lots of different music and i want that "perfect sound"

IF and i mean IF i was forced to choose one single over point id go with 63hz.
Old 12-29-2009   #121

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 95 Maglite will become famous soon enoughMaglite will become famous soon enoughMaglite will become famous soon enoughMaglite will become famous soon enoughMaglite will become famous soon enoughMaglite will become famous soon enough

The right box can make an average sub sound great.

The wrong box can make a great sub sound so-so.
Maglite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2009   #122

DIYMA Novice

Rep Power: 113 pjhabit will become famous soon enoughpjhabit will become famous soon enoughpjhabit will become famous soon enoughpjhabit will become famous soon enoughpjhabit will become famous soon enoughpjhabit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hey...wasn't talking to you! I was simply asking what he would recommend since he posted that the idq would completely disappear if the proper crossover setting was used..etc. I wanted to compare the setting he had to the one I am currently using....tuned by a multiple time world champion.

Now, as far as your post goes, I do understand that it has to be in the right environment. My sub probably sounds better that anything you have ever heard for sub bass in your life, so don't make it seem like I don't know what I am doing. I am a perfectionist and looking for the ultimate best of best for sub bass. I have several options to try in my possession (idq, utopia, vanadium and Dynaudio) and I am looking for opinions about the subs because I do not have the time to properly install and tune each one to find the one I like. I will be selling the others off once I decide. I have talked to many that have with the subs I have in my possession that I can trust so I don't waste all my time.

I only argue with people like yourself who can't understand what I am trying to do and get offended when you have never even heard most of the subs I am referring to. I don't need your opinion because it does me no good. I have heard your JL sub, properly installed to spec and tuned by a multiple time world champion and did not like it. I don't need people arguing if I can hear the difference or not...that was not my thread.

If you have NOT heard the subs I mentioned or understand what I am trying to accomplish (by another know high sq sub I didn't mention), then go do your own thread and leave mine alone! Find me someone that has heard all the subs I have mentioned and still prefers JL....good luck!
I'm aware you weren't talking to me, I could've chosen any number of post were your ignorance & contradictions shine bright ...it just happened to be that one. I'm sure your setup is far superior to mine, as you know it all already (but I can still piss farther).

....Why do I waste my time, I feel like I'm talking to a donut...
......................... ..........................

//Alpine 9887 ¤ CDT BCK-26A tweets ¤ CDT ES-6 mids ¤ JL 450/4v2 ¤ JL 500/1v2 ¤ JL 12W6v2
Old 12-30-2009   #123

DIYMA freshman

Rep Power: 94 macmovieman will become famous soon enoughmacmovieman will become famous soon enoughmacmovieman will become famous soon enoughmacmovieman will become famous soon enoughmacmovieman will become famous soon enoughmacmovieman will become famous soon enough

2010 Mustang GT (Looking for install)
macmovieman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2009   #124
DIYMA 500 Club

DIYMA Loyalist

12V Company:
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjhabit View Post
I'm aware you weren't talking to me, I could've chosen any number of post were your ignorance & contradictions shine bright ...it just happened to be that one. I'm sure your setup is far superior to mine, as you know it all already (but I can still piss farther).

....Why do I waste my time, I feel like I'm talking to a donut...
......................... ..........................
Just move along, I don't need your posts...you are not helping me. I have not contradicted myself in this thread. Still looking for the best possible sub bass. You seem to be quite offended with me and others for not agreeing with your JL subs. Well those "others" such as MrDave has been in the music industry his whole life and has tried many of the subs I mentioned....unlike you who haven't heard anything but the idq. Why would your opinion matter in this thread??? Well, it does not. Thanks and good day!
Old 12-30-2009   #125

DIYMA Novice

Quote:
Just move along, I don't need your posts...you are not helping me.
That is blatantly obvious
Quote:
I have not contradicted myself in this thread.
Really? Does this ring a bell?
Quote:
Someone's opinion. I respect all opinions since I have learned, especially in this hobby, there is no "right" answer.

Quote:
You seem to be quite offended with me and others for not agreeing with your JL subs.
Nice assumption. The correct assumption would be- "You seem to be offended with my superiority complex"
Quote:
Well those "others" such as MrDave has been in the music industry his whole life and has tried many of the subs I mentioned....unlike you who haven't heard anything but the idq.
Another false assumption.
I admittingly haven't heard the other choices in your poll (other than the iDQ), but I've heard a fair few of the mentions in this thread
Quote:
Thanks and good day!
Good day to you sir

Sponsored Links
Advertisement