DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Focal JMLab Demo Test Discs 1-9 Enjoy

91K views 178 replies 104 participants last post by  Rumaben 
#1 · (Edited)
#9 ·
Nice...I only have 1-6 right now.

#29 ·
Thanks!

@aztec1: I like your avatar! I live near Watou and the St-Bernardus 8 and 12 are my favorite beers, Cheers!

Attachments

#32 ·
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm so jealous of you right now! Looks like a cool pub you're in, I'm assuming it's in Watou? I would love to know what some 12 tastes like out of the tap! Surely it's different and better than the pint bottles available here in the US. Do you remember what's in your glass in this pic?

I first discovered the Prior 8 a few years ago and haven't looked back. I can't hardly drink another beer nowadays unless it's a Belgian ale. I strongly prefer the Bernardus 8 and 12, but am beginning to enjoy the Rochefort 8 now that's available in Texas again. Luckily I've been able to sample all Trappist beers so far, but the Prior 8 is above and beyond!

I'm so glad someone recognized it! It's truly a great brew. If I ever make it to Belgium (which is a lifelong dream) I would love to lift a glass with you. Plus I will pay good money for that Watou glass you have there and a bottle of Pierre Celis (R.I.P.) Grotten to go in it! :)

Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.